eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Auction Listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/)
-   -   Third party lister Solid Commerce (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/75986-third-party-lister-solid-commerce.html)

CJ75 08-03-2014 10:11 AM

Third party lister Solid Commerce

I have an account that was linked and received an email that it will be shut down. WE use solid commerce to list items and therefore our solid commerce account is linked to this account. Do I need to close our solid commerce account? Since they charge 1200 to set up new seller accounts it hardly seems worth keeping it if we are planning on creating several stealth accounts. Any advise?

Sean_B_SC 08-04-2014 10:12 AM

Re: Third party lister Solid Commerce

Hi there - I work at Solid Commerce and will look into getting an answer for you ASAP.

If you want to talk on the phone, you're welcome to send me a PM and we can connect in real-time. Otherwise, I should have an answer for you within the next couple of hours.

Best,

Sean B.

Sean_B_SC 08-04-2014 10:24 AM

Alright, I've got your answer! Didn't quite take me as long as I thought.

You definitely won't have to pay for new on boarding with Solid Commerce if you want to sell using a new eBay account.

There's no need for you to close your SC account and set up a new one - you can quite easily just link another eBay account to Solid Commerce and get right back to selling, just like you were before.

Hope this helps you out! Again, shoot me a message if you want to discuss further. I'm happy to put you in touch with support, as well.

Best!

TGMT² 08-04-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean_B_SC (Post 574302)
Hi there - I work at Solid Commerce

With limited checking, Sean does appear to be associated with Solid Commerce.

For your safety, please keep any dealings with him regarding this issue directly through the Solid Commerce website.

SolidCommerce | eBay & Amazon Inventory Management Software

Thanks! :)

aspkin 08-04-2014 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean_B_SC (Post 574308)
Alright, I've got your answer! Didn't quite take me as long as I thought.

You definitely won't have to pay for new on boarding with Solid Commerce if you want to sell using a new eBay account.

There's no need for you to close your SC account and set up a new one - you can quite easily just link another eBay account to Solid Commerce and get right back to selling, just like you were before.

Hope this helps you out! Again, shoot me a message if you want to discuss further. I'm happy to put you in touch with support, as well.

Best!

Well that's good customer service. :)

I like that.

Sean_B_SC 08-05-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 574418)
Well that's good customer service. :)

I like that.

Thank you!

Cheers, message board friends!