eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Auction Listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/)
-   -   Set paypal address in the listing form that is different from the one that is linked (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/92966-set-paypal-address-listing-form-different-one-linked.html)

Jopa 01-14-2016 09:08 AM

Set paypal address in the listing form that is different from the one that is linked

Dear friends, I am totally a noob in this stuff and I need your help :) The circustances forced me to purchase the stealth account, and first I need to do is to clarify few things before I start working again.
Here I got a totally new eBay + PayPal US accounts. I am not from US. I was wondering if I could set PayPal address in the listing form into a PayPal address registered to my country (it will be a brand new PayPal account, not associated with my old one in any way) The reason I do it because it will be much easier for me to withdraw money. I've done that before and it was alright, but I feel like I shouldn't do it with my stealth account. The name, and address on the account registered to my country won't match the name and address on my new stealth eBay and US PayPal linked to my eBay account. What do you think about it? Will this action result in losing my stealth account? Any help and advice is greatly appreciated, I am very glad to be on this forum and I hope to learn managing my stealth account with you. Thanks :)

phaz0rz 01-14-2016 09:39 AM

Re: Set paypal address in the listing form that is different from the one that is lin

I recommend waiting on the responses of other members. Do not make a decision based solely on my input, because I'm not an international paypal expert.

I don't think you plan would work. At the very least, the info on the paypal needs to match the ebay account. But with that being said, I'm not sure if you are allowed to link a non-US paypal to a US eBay.

mao 01-14-2016 03:06 PM

Re: Set paypal address in the listing form that is different from the one that is lin

You answered your own questions for everyone you asked. If youre in doubt don't do it. No point in ruining a fresh account for what will only work a couple of months at most.

Jopa 01-14-2016 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 737679)
I recommend waiting on the responses of other members. Do not make a decision based solely on my input, because I'm not an international paypal expert.

I don't think you plan would work. At the very least, the info on the paypal needs to match the ebay account. But with that being said, I'm not sure if you are allowed to link a non-US paypal to a US eBay.

That's what I thought, names and addresses don't match :( Thanks for your response.

Cwoods06 03-07-2016 09:01 PM

Yeah leave it alone