eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   NEED ADVICE! My Way To Open Stealth Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/121752-need-advice-my-way-open-stealth-accounts.html)

dani571 11-17-2018 08:58 AM

NEED ADVICE! My Way To Open Stealth Accounts

Hey guyz.. So like in previous post, i look for help about opening new stealth accounts because i always get suspended on PayPal and some times MC999 on eBay, so i will write you my way to open stealth account, and you correct my mistakes please.

1) Write my self stealth personal data (Name, Adress, ID and etc..)
2) Opening new user on my PC for this account one and only!
3) Open Gmail account with simcard which is used only for this account.
4) From the new PC account, i connect from my PC to my cellphone for internet (for different IP address).
5) Open PayPal account with the same data that used for Gmail, use the same SimCard, and verify it with EntroPay card.
6) open eBay account also with same data, same SimCard...
7) Change eBay account from "Individual" to "Bussiness" account.
8) Link PayPal account to eBay.
9) Change eBay nickname.
10) Upload first sell - Cheap souvenir item (about 10$) and leave it for couple days (No to sell it, just to make first sell looks "legitimate").
11) After couple days i delete this souvenir and upload the listing i want to sell..
12) For main list i use BatchPurifier to delete pics data, write my own description and title, use free shipping.. The products are mostly branded and i sell it for low prices - 50$-80$ (I'm not proud of it but some times i sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ brands).
13) My accounts are almost always with 0 feedbacks, but eBay most of the time cool with it, its PayPal who tend to suspend me..

**I open the account on Australia eBay and sell the products there.
** I am from Israel if its matter.

*** My main problem is after 21 days when i try to spend money online, so at my first attempt to purchace something, the payment is declyned and my PayPal is suspended...

I hope you guyz will read my problem and try to help me... Its not always been like that, i sold on eBay for 4 years with great success, dont know what happened now...

JHerald 11-19-2018 07:34 PM

Re: NEED ADVICE! My Way To Open Stealth Accounts

Quote:

Originally Posted by dani571 (Post 958277)
Hey guyz.. So like in previous post, i look for help about opening new stealth accounts because i always get suspended on PayPal and some times MC999 on eBay, so i will write you my way to open stealth account, and you correct my mistakes please.

1) Write my self stealth personal data (Name, Adress, ID and etc..)
2) Opening new user on my PC for this account one and only!
3) Open Gmail account with simcard which is used only for this account.
4) From the new PC account, i connect from my PC to my cellphone for internet (for different IP address).
5) Open PayPal account with the same data that used for Gmail, use the same SimCard, and verify it with EntroPay card.
6) open eBay account also with same data, same SimCard...
7) Change eBay account from "Individual" to "Bussiness" account.
8) Link PayPal account to eBay.
9) Change eBay nickname.
10) Upload first sell - Cheap souvenir item (about 10$) and leave it for couple days (No to sell it, just to make first sell looks "legitimate").
11) After couple days i delete this souvenir and upload the listing i want to sell..
12) For main list i use BatchPurifier to delete pics data, write my own description and title, use free shipping.. The products are mostly branded and i sell it for low prices - 50$-80$ (I'm not proud of it but some times i sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ brands).
13) My accounts are almost always with 0 feedbacks, but eBay most of the time cool with it, its PayPal who tend to suspend me..

**I open the account on Australia eBay and sell the products there.
** I am from Israel if its matter.

*** My main problem is after 21 days when i try to spend money online, so at my first attempt to purchace something, the payment is declyned and my PayPal is suspended...

I hope you guyz will read my problem and try to help me... Its not always been like that, i sold on eBay for 4 years with great success, dont know what happened now...

1. I assume you mean saving the information you use onto a note file or something. Good idea, it can be difficult to memorize an assumed identity.

2. Not really necessary. I will get roasted for saying this, but I have used the same user account and browser on Windows for the last 3 years and have ran different stealth successfully for the length of time I have needed them for. The IP address and browser data is essential though, so ensure these are not re-used, wipe browser data and use a different IP address. If you have purchased the stealth guide, then follow whatever that says, but I have never read it, so cannot commend it from personal experience.

3. Google almost always ask for a mobile number depending on the IP address used during registration. Nothing wrong with using a Pay and Go disposable SIM card, but there are more digital solutions around for that which don't require wasting plastic on subscriber cards.

4. The IP address changes each time you connect to the network, but again I have never used a static IP address and have successfully ran stealth, so this is another me-too scenario which I can't contrast with whatever the stealth guide recommends on IPs.

5. PayPal and Google do not cross-check data, but it is common sense for you to use the same details on both for clerical purposes. Mobile verification on PayPal is good, it pushes up that account security level and demonstrates you have a registered mobile in that country. ENTROPAY to verify >>> not so bright. When it first launched, PayPal treated it like any other, but over the years it has become the slag of stealth and they know the difference between a debit card and a prepaid card, so the level of assurance this provides to PayPal about you is next to none. You should be using a bank account to verify it or at-least a debit card that is confirmed with the 4 digit code.

6. Good approach. It is common sense to use matching details for both sites, since they share a painful amount of information between them and mismatching data is an alarm bell.

7. If you are intending to use an eBay account for business purposes, then it is wise to register as such from the start. There is an option to open a business account and you will find the limits to be more tailored to such than opening as personal and switching to business afterwards.

8. eBay for one like to see this, but it is important to make sure that the PayPal account has been VERIFIED before doing so, otherwise it means nothing to eBay, especially when PayPal has been linked with Entropay, which as I said, is about as reassuring to them as a nun's arse.

9. If you register a business right from the start, one of the perks is a choice of eBay ID, which is no longer offered to eBay members registering as a personal seller. It saves you having to make an unnecessary registration change and avoid the "Changed ID" badge on your profile, which can deter sales when combined with low feedback and a recent registration date.

10 and 11. This doesn't help at all. Anyone can list an item and claim to be selling it. It is actual completed sales with genuine customers for such low-risk items which attract good vibes from eBay. Your mistake is deleting it without any good statistics being recorded from it. Listing in itself makes little to no difference to your reputation. Especially when deleting it a few days later, assuming 48 hours, which is hardly setting ground for trust.

12. There is no harm in removing metadata from images, but there is no damning proof that eBay even analyse this and use it to link. This is speculation and if such were the case, millions of people who often use either another seller's image or one from the internet would be getting linked to people who have no association with them. Even if this formed a bond with a hundred other people using that image, this in itself would not suspend you, they require a strong link to take action and metadata from an image, which could have been downloaded from anywhere, is not sufficient for that. You should use your own listing details anyway, nothing annoys me more than people copying a popular seller's listing as a template for their own hustle. In other words, you sell VeRO items which are high-risk and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ being on the highest end of the spectrum. You can't be surprised for being suspended or limited when selling these, although if the stealth is good enough and you are good at passing them off as genuine, you can remain undetected for long enough to make a decent buck.

13. eBay are never "cool" with someone having no feedback, they simply do not suspend or restrict based on this factor, but do closely monitor accounts and will strike at the first sign of trouble. If it is PayPal who are limiting you, then it must be something over there that is causing it, although the items you are selling are not helping your cause. If these are identified as ⊗⊗⊗⊗ by brand protection at PayPal, you will be limited without appeal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said before that you are using a mobile connection - are you logging into eBay AU with an Israeli IP address? If so, then you are asking for trouble. It should match the account's country, otherwise it is obvious you are trading from somewhere different to what you declared. If your PayPal is Australian and are using an Israeli IP address, then you are 100% asking for a limitation, there is no higher rate risk than someone logging in and presumably registering from a country different to what was declared on sign-up. This would explain you being declined for purchases on the checkout and subsequently limited, because their security system thinks that the account is being used fraudulently.

If you are using PayPal from your home country and using a corresponding IP address, then there could be a multitude of reasons for this. You also should not be waiting a full 21 days - do you not add tracking to your orders? By doing so, funds are released much sooner and shows you are a reliable seller who tracks everything clerically. You should stick to withdrawing your takings on a stealth rather than making purchases. Their security system is really tight and purchases are very often declined on accounts that do not use a static IP address; device and browser data. To get limited straight away after a purchase attempt is really strange and the only thing that comes to mind is either the location mismatch if using that approach or the IP address you are using. If you are not getting limited from the sales but from attempting to use the funds, then you have to closely look at your account handling practices to identify where you are going wrong. If you are registering a foreign mobile with PayPal AU, then this is another flag. I am assuming you do not use PayPal AU, but if so, then these are all potential reasons.

I hope this information is of use to you.