eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   My Stealth Plans AU - Review Welcomed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/126724-my-stealth-plans-au-review-welcomed.html)

KahunaBF 06-01-2019 11:50 PM

My Stealth Plans AU - Review Welcomed

Each Stealth Account Gets

New phone number ($1 Telstra Starter Sim)
New Windows user profile
New email address
New ip address from Australian based server
New Paypal (micro-deposits to real bank account in my name or sisters)
New photos with wiped data

Both ebay and paypal will use made up names that will be match to a real location that I don't think would have registered an ebay account.

I am only getting ten items and from $500-$2500 when opening accounts, I hope to have 10-15 accounts by the end of the year turning over a few hundred dollars a month.

Any problems with my plan?

WEI 06-02-2019 04:01 AM

Re: My Stealth Plans AU - Review Welcomed

Don't forget to list the non-risky items for your 1st month. Best of luck :thumb:

KahunaBF 06-02-2019 04:08 AM

Yes, I have a bunch of random books/ toys etc. To keep ebay happy.

Now this canvas tracking has confused the hell out of me

Pandoras_box 06-02-2019 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KahunaBF (Post 1007596)

Forget about canvas tracking for now. Even if it was implemented it to 'catch and destroy', It doesn't seem to be in commission yet.

KahunaBF 06-02-2019 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1007600)
Forget about canvas tracking for now. Even if it was implemented it to 'catch and destroy', It doesn't seem to be in commission yet.

After losing about 10 accounts in the last 6 months I am not taking any chances.

GreenBean 06-02-2019 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KahunaBF (Post 1007596)

Why your sister’s account. Preferable to not use others’ info.

How will you access eBay with the computer?

Is the stealth address accessible?

BTW, the plan is well thought out.

:au:

Pandoras_box 06-02-2019 05:14 AM

Well, there are options... Good bad and ugly

You could buy an array of monitors of various sizes and manufacturers. - I consider this highly wasteful and time-consuming for your day to day operations.

You could disable canvas tracking on your browser or install a canvas blocker addon to do the same. - On the surface, this might seem right, but you could be giving yourself away to eBay as you'd be much more unique especially if you cross-sell items on your accounts.

Finally, you could consider if there are other reasons your accounts are being shut. Think methods and linkage or the products you're selling. You'd be surprised how many times we slip up without knowing.

KahunaBF 06-02-2019 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1007603)
Why your sister’s account. Preferable to not use others’ info.

How will you access eBay with the computer?

Is the stealth address accessible?

BTW, the plan is well thought out.

:au:

My sister is fine with it, I said I will chuck her a few dollars.

Not sure what you mean by the second question. All user profiles will have their own ebay assigned. Passwords will not be saved so will manually have to enter them. I will use Firefox mainly.

Stealth address not accessible by me but does exist, can cake details. I have burned all addresses I can access.

KahunaBF 06-02-2019 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1007607)
Well, there are options... Good bad and ugly

You could buy an array of monitors of various sizes and manufacturers. - I consider this highly wasteful and time-consuming for your day to day operations.

You could disable canvas tracking on your browser or install a canvas blocker addon to do the same. - On the surface, this might seem right, but you could be giving yourself away to eBay as you'd be much more unique especially if you cross-sell items on your accounts.

Finally, you could consider if there are other reasons your accounts are being shut. Think methods and linkage or the products you're selling. You'd be surprised how many times we slip up without knowing.

I will buy a new computer laptop for this (easily portable). I will try and spoof (that means something entirely different here) the canvas tracking thing (still learning).

Oh I know why my other accounts were linked, I used the same paypal address ip computer user-profile brower :pound::pound: This is my first real stealth project.

GreenBean 06-02-2019 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KahunaBF (Post 1007610)
My sister is fine with it, I said I will chuck her a few dollars.

Think more of your own bank account.

Quote:

Not sure what you mean by the second question. All user profiles will have their own ebay assigned. Passwords will not be saved so will manually have to enter them. I will use Firefox mainly.
Do you have a new IP for this account? That was my meaning.

Quote:

Stealth address not accessible by me but does exist, can cake details. I have burned all addresses I can access.
I see. What about returns of items? Are you going to cover that?

:coffee:

rsot 06-02-2019 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KahunaBF (Post 1007611)
I will buy a new computer laptop for this (easily portable). I will try and spoof (that means something entirely different here) the canvas tracking thing (still learning).

Oh I know why my other accounts were linked, I used the same paypal address ip computer user-profile brower :pound::pound: This is my first real stealth project.

Best of luck on the first real stealth project :thumb:

KahunaBF 06-02-2019 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1007612)
Think more of your own bank account.

Do you have a new IP for this account? That was my meaning.

I see. What about returns of items? Are you going to cover that?

:coffee:

Will use my own to begin with, until I run out of free options.

Yes new IP

I sell items <$20 so return = refund which I will write off, very unusual for the items I sell.