eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Feedback welcomed for new stealth account AU (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/129869-feedback-welcomed-new-stealth-account-au.html)

heyhey2211 09-19-2019 07:16 AM

Feedback welcomed for new stealth account AU

Hey guys,

Great forum, been reading for days and read the stealth guide.

Just wondering for some feedback on the things im not too clear about.\
bit of background:

had one account suspended years ago, and I’ve got another account that has all the same details operating for years but not picked up.
Last week, I tried opening another account but it got suspended immediately but my main account is operating with no issue – just wanting to create a couple of stealth accounts for backup.)

My main concern is the paypal verification as I might be doing large sales – is a bank account enough to keep them from asking for physical paperwork?

Ok my plan so far
1. Clean formatted PC with multiple user accounts (each account will only be used for that 1 ebay/paypal account and nothing else)
2. New email address – gmail using my my mobile number as from what I read they don’t check the phone number
3. New IP address (using IPVanish VPN) on each user account
4. New bank accounts (In Australia they don’t check the name so going to open new accounts in my name to transfer the money out of paypal and therefore can verify the bank accounts in paypal)
5. New Address – random real addresses for both ebay and paypal
a. can I use a P.O. box for ebay?? Mainly for returns etc
b. How do I verify paypal if they request ID/Utility bill? (still a little unsure about this??) Any advice would be appreciated
6. New mobile number
a. They cannot find out, Optus / Telstra / Vodafone cannot give out information of their account holders just because eBay may ask.
SO just going to use my details
7. Create ebay/paypal business accounts using IPVanish,
8. Active accounts but don’t use for 2 weeks - just scroll and maybe buy one or 2 little things and read user guides
9. Don’t change USER ID in the first month
10. New photos and data
11. From what I've read they don't require an ABN to open a business account for either ebay or paypal?

Any help would be appreciated...thanks guys