eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Paypal Australia - ASK ME ANYTHING (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/135360-paypal-australia-ask-me-anything.html)

BobMustafa 04-28-2020 08:04 AM

Re: Paypal Australia - ASK ME ANYTHING

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozzie_Stealth (Post 1087308)
Hi guys,

I've had issues with Paypal in the past.

However, I've successfully unfrozen over 25k in funds and I've sued Paypal and won compensation. I understand Aussie banking laws in the context of Paypal well enough and can guide you through the AFCA system.

I also know how Paypal verifies IDs and can teach you the workarounds.

Please feel free to ask me anything.

Thanks for the AMA :thumb:

I'd like to know more about the workarounds for Paypals ID verification, could you please offer me some tips?

Ozzie_Stealth 04-28-2020 03:34 PM

You gotta understand the DVS system they use. Sometimes they use it and they can verify any document number. Sometimes they don't bother. Luck of the draw really. AFCA can always get your money back, though

Seyadtou 05-02-2020 02:11 AM

How i can verify my paypal ?!
Vcc

Ozzie_Stealth 05-03-2020 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seyadtou (Post 1090369)
How i can verify my paypal ?!
Vcc

Paypal Australia or other countries?

bugmyday 05-04-2020 03:51 AM

i tried making 2 stealth aus pp they suspending both of them how to make a aus stealth

Ozzie_Stealth 05-04-2020 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugmyday (Post 1090811)
i tried making 2 stealth aus pp they suspending both of them how to make a aus stealth

Are you able to verify them ? If the ID is verified you won't have any problem

@NasterXchange 05-04-2020 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozzie_Stealth (Post 1090813)
Are you able to verify them ? If the ID is verified you won't have any problem

what do you mean exactly with "verify them"?

Ozzie_Stealth 05-04-2020 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @NasterXchange (Post 1090816)
what do you mean exactly with "verify them"?

I mean, the most important thing for Paypal Australia is that the IDs be verified. Sometimes they do cross-check them the government databases sometimes not

eddy 05-18-2020 03:19 PM

Is there any places where I can buy AU ebay/paypal stealth accouts like those UK/US ones on this forum please? Thanks.

draginho 05-19-2020 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozzie_Stealth (Post 1087308)
Hi guys,

I've had issues with Paypal in the past.

However, I've successfully unfrozen over 25k in funds and I've sued Paypal and won compensation. I understand Aussie banking laws in the context of Paypal well enough and can guide you through the AFCA system.

I also know how Paypal verifies IDs and can teach you the workarounds.

Please feel free to ask me anything.

is it for every country´s paypal, or just Aussie ?

Ozzie_Stealth 05-21-2020 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draginho (Post 1094575)
is it for every country´s paypal, or just Aussie ?

DVS is just for Australia. But the EU has many strong consumer protections and a good online court system you can use. PM me for more

momosun 05-24-2020 04:36 AM

Hi I am a new ebay seller, how do I transfer money from my paypal account to my bank account without losing too much money?
Located in Australia, selling in US, ebay convert USD to AUD with a loss in the converting fee. How can I transfer money without losing too much?

campos 07-20-2020 08:28 AM

How can I trigger PayPal's ID verification? I registered a new stealth PayPal account. But nothing happened.

Toolman89 07-20-2020 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campos (Post 1106676)
How can I trigger PayPal's ID verification? I registered a new stealth PayPal account. But nothing happened.

Receive a payment.

campos 08-17-2020 09:15 AM

I created a paypal account with stealth information. When I tried to add a credit card, it was suspended for review. I uploaded a creative passport and poa. Then the account got restored. But a couple of days later, it was closed permanently. Looks like there's no chance to create a stealth AU PayPal account.

@NasterXchange 08-18-2020 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campos (Post 1110960)
I created a paypal account with stealth information. When I tried to add a credit card, it was suspended for review. I uploaded a creative passport and poa. Then the account got restored. But a couple of days later, it was closed permanently. Looks like there's no chance to create a stealth AU PayPal account.

Hi,
between the time you restored the account and the time you have been banned from paypal, did you have any activity on the account? if Yes, what kind of activity?

campos 08-18-2020 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @NasterXchange (Post 1111066)
Hi,
between the time you restored the account and the time you have been banned from paypal, did you have any activity on the account? if Yes, what kind of activity?

I was pretty sure that I did nothing on the account. I even did not login. I found a new PP-L case in the email and noticed that it was dead.

asot 08-20-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campos (Post 1110960)

I'm surprised you got a restore with the documents, never even made it pass that for my own. Oh yeah I can't respond to your message cos I haven't posted 25 times lol.. Imo best thing to do is get a real photo of someones driver's license, but recently I've never had to upload it.

I've received emails saying "your accounts been restored. we were able to to verify your information", even though my account was never limited in the first place.

So it seems if you can get the correct details of someone that match their ID PP don't even want an upload of the actual image.

@NasterXchange 08-25-2020 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campos (Post 1111069)
I was pretty sure that I did nothing on the account. I even did not login. I found a new PP-L case in the email and noticed that it was dead.

and the PP-L case was opened in this timeframe?

campos 08-26-2020 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @NasterXchange (Post 1112076)
and the PP-L case was opened in this timeframe?

Yes. I saw the email, and then logged into PayPal. PP-L case was there and account was dead.

rsot 08-26-2020 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campos (Post 1112246)
Yes. I saw the email, and then logged into PayPal. PP-L case was there and account was dead.

Rough to hear but not rare, sadly :(

asot 08-27-2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campos (Post 1112246)

@Campos I saw the message! How'd you get it solved?