eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Managed Payments - Australia (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/137604-managed-payments-australia.html)

SquidsScissors 07-08-2020 08:37 PM

Managed Payments - Australia

This sounds really really bad for stealth

I am browsing some Australian ebay selling groups and am not liking what I am reading regarding management payments.

Some people are reporting eBay want you to log into your bank account via their system to verify your details. Going to be hard to stealth this.

I haven't been invited to join yet and will put it off for as long as possible.

Would like to hear from Aussies already invited to join managed payments

AussieHere 07-14-2020 09:29 PM

Re: Managed Payments - Australia

only option current passport or drivers licence - i dont have either,
there is option for government issued id - but if you put in age card & upload it its not accepted !!!(i covered my signature, & rang ebay they said they dont accept that card)
its a known form of photo id in australia,

they wont tell you what the other options are, so i dont like the idea of uploading more docs.... eg identity theft

EV2011 08-12-2020 11:00 AM

Yep, its a worry guys...
please share any info as it comes to hand as i will..
Hoping it is at least delayed until next year, fingers crossed!

EV2011 10-11-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquidsScissors (Post 1104789)
This sounds really really bad for stealth

I am browsing some Australian ebay selling groups and am not liking what I am reading regarding management payments.

Some people are reporting eBay want you to log into your bank account via their system to verify your details. Going to be hard to stealth this.

I haven't been invited to join yet and will put it off for as long as possible.

Would like to hear from Aussies already invited to join managed payments

How did you go, any updates? i have received invitation with date to be done by end of his month :(

EV2011 10-11-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieHere (Post 1105818)
only option current passport or drivers licence - i dont have either,
there is option for government issued id - but if you put in age card & upload it its not accepted !!!(i covered my signature, & rang ebay they said they dont accept that card)
its a known form of photo id in australia,

they wont tell you what the other options are, so i dont like the idea of uploading more docs.... eg identity theft

Any updates on this one? my time is coming super soon...hoping for some good news.ideas here in aus..

cisco_ebay99 10-14-2020 06:56 AM

Hi All,

What ID options are there for Ebay managed payments in AU?

1) Licence?
2) Passport?
3) Gov issued ID Card?
4) Citizenship document? This doesnt have photo ID on it.
5) What else?

Is being "creative" with these OK? I dont see how they can call up the RTA/Gov and check your ID number with the name. They are a private company that is not allowed so do they perform any matching or someone just looks at them and ticks it off?

chrisd01 02-03-2021 11:39 PM

Just received a message from eBay saying if I don't register for manages payments my account will be restricted and I won't be able to list new items. This is pretty much a dead end for any stealth account. There's no way around it as they have a dedicated office checking sellers ID and bank accounts. Goodbye stealth account...

My only saving grace is my stealth account name has two of the same names as my real name eg:

Stealth name: John Wayne

But even still I don't think I can get verified???

dom03 02-05-2021 07:00 AM

Get creative, I have seen many cases where its passed fine.

Adamruby 03-05-2021 10:57 PM

Managed payments is nightmare if you get off ebay as soon as possible ive removed 15 stores this weekend and moving to other platforms instead this is robbery keeping my 25k for 5 days now processing lol

Ebay Goodluck you will be bankrupt soon noone likes this way but you

Customer us always right but in ebays eyes ebay always right

chrisd01 03-07-2021 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamruby (Post 1144526)
Managed payments is nightmare if you get off ebay as soon as possible ive removed 15 stores this weekend and moving to other platforms instead this is robbery keeping my 25k for 5 days now processing lol

Do they keep payments from sales??!!! Wtf.

What other platforms? There's not many with the same traffic as eBay...

rsot 03-07-2021 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamruby (Post 1144526)

Ebay Goodluck you will be bankrupt soon noone likes this way but you

Customer us always right but in ebays eyes ebay always right

That's really rough to read :( unfortunate

dom03 05-17-2021 02:33 AM

Can someone please update us on stealth accounts and if they work with MP using caked docs?

They appear to be suspending accounts with cake docs, and keeping your money.

make sure to withdraw funds and not ship any items paid for with MP until your verified, and by verified I mean you are able to withdraw funds successfully to your bank acc, before you ship.

OiOiOi 05-28-2021 07:57 PM

This is the end of the line folks.

I registered my stealth on MP using my real name, address, bank account, etc. but kept getting "update your account details" messages. Have spoken to customer service (there is no option for "chat") several times - USA and Columbia contact centres - after uploading my passport photo(no choice as they have my money). Still getting "update account details" messages> continued speaking with customer service who kept saying they will forward passport photo on "manual review" and wait 48-72hrs and its good to go. This was over 3 weeks ago and I still don't have my money in the bank.

I have taken down listings on my other stealth accounts until this is resolved.

KahunaBF 05-28-2021 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OiOiOi (Post 1155549)
This is the end of the line folks.

I registered my stealth on MP using my real name, address, bank account, etc. but kept getting "update your account details" messages. Have spoken to customer service (there is no option for "chat") several times - USA and Columbia contact centres - after uploading my passport photo(no choice as they have my money). Still getting "update account details" messages> continued speaking with customer service who kept saying they will forward passport photo on "manual review" and wait 48-72hrs and its good to go. This was over 3 weeks ago and I still don't have my money in the bank.

I have taken down listings on my other stealth accounts until this is resolved.

Your ebay account details and MP details must match 100%

name address etc

that will cause the issue

Achrafreal8 05-29-2021 11:55 AM

Hello i need number australia for verification i need help

ilcarletto 05-29-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achrafreal8 (Post 1155631)
Hello i need number australia for verification i need help

you should have a look in the marketplace section of the forum

OiOiOi 06-01-2021 08:45 PM

Fantastic news!! All funds showed up in my bank today and those annoying "update your account details" that I get almost everyday is gone. if you're using aliases change them now to your real name, dob. etc. and upload your passport photo and don't wait for the last minute as you will get flagged.

dom03 06-02-2021 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OiOiOi (Post 1156151)
Fantastic news!! All funds showed up in my bank today and those annoying "update your account details" that I get almost everyday is gone. if you're using aliases change them now to your real name, dob. etc. and upload your passport photo and don't wait for the last minute as you will get flagged.

Glad to hear it, however this does not help the majority of everyone here who is using multiple stealth accounts. Verifying with real ID may work for one account but what about the others?

The goal is to get onto Managed Payments without the need for any real ID, and keep using stealth accounts.

Your no longer stealth now.

OiOiOi 06-02-2021 05:27 AM

Logged back in to my ebay and yes it is possible to change your details
again back to stealth.

You could do this process with your other stealth accounts, perhaps just one at a time.

Make sure you have different bank accounts tho.

dom03 06-02-2021 05:52 AM

Excellent feedback thanks for the update, let us know if it remains that way without it re-triggering you to provide further ID again.

I had an experience where my stealth I uploaded ph@ke ID docs and chat rep removed my suspension, however I could not relist still or send messages to buyers due to a request for information still.... odd.

I then spoke to 5x different 'consultants' (dumbest monkeys on earth), and they said my account was permanently suspended still, got me so worked up with their bot scripted replies!.

So in the end still suspended with no recourse likely.

cisco_ebay99 06-03-2021 09:53 AM

So whats the latest now with everyone with Stealth? Anyone succeed with creative docos recently?

It seems that if you enter ID that does not match the database they have linked to the RTA for drivers license/passport you are doomed. Ebay is going to lose sooooo many sellers at this rate. The marketplace is going down the ****ter.

I know guys running stealth on accounts with 10,000+ feedback and years old. These guys are an asset to the community and Ebay is just stuffing up everything.

Hank 06-03-2021 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cisco_ebay99 (Post 1156401)
So whats the latest now with everyone with Stealth? Anyone succeed with creative docos recently?

It seems that if you enter ID that does not match the database they have linked to the RTA for drivers license/passport you are doomed. Ebay is going to lose sooooo many sellers at this rate. The marketplace is going down the ****ter.

I know guys running stealth on accounts with 10,000+ feedback and years old. These guys are an asset to the community and Ebay is just stuffing up everything.

Nah, ebay will lose a mere handful of decent sellers but a shed load of scammers and low grade chancers. Their site will improve because of MP, not suffer.