eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   AU eBay account is suspended indefinitely by clause 9 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/15266-au-ebay-account-suspended-indefinitely-clause-9-a.html)

desvt 12-17-2009 03:05 AM

AU eBay account is suspended indefinitely by clause 9

Dear Guys,

Please help me! I just got my account suspended because of "clause 9". Can anyone let me know what this rule is.

Here is the message from eBay, I don't think I stand a chance to re-use this account. eBay don't even want to reply me!

But please let me know what clause 9 is, so I can avoid it next time!

Hello Jason,

Thank you for writing back about this issue.

Your account has been suspended under clause 9 of the eBay User
Agreement.

Please note that we are unable to provide you with more specific
information regarding this action.

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been decided that your account
will remain suspended indefinitely. This decision is based on evidence
as stated above as well as any additional information you provided.
Please be aware that, while future emails from you will be read, we may
no longer respond. This includes additional appeals and requests for
more information.

To read the eBay User Agreement, go to:

User Agreement

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Regards,

Collin
Trust & Safety Team

thank you very much!!!

captainjack1980 12-17-2009 04:09 AM

Caluse 9:

WITHOUT LIMITING OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO EBAY AT LAW, IN EQUITY OR UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAY, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU AND IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION (WHICH SHALL BE EXERCISED REASONABLY, HAVING REGARD TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES), DELAY LISTING YOUR ITEM, ISSUE YOU A WARNING, RESTRICT YOUR ACTIVITIES THROUGH OUR SITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUYING, SELLING AND CHATBOARD POSTING ACTIVITIES), TEMPORARILY SUSPEND, INDEFINITELY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICES TO YOU IF:

you have, or we believe that you have, breached this Agreement, which includes any of our Policies in any way (including those Policies referred to in Clause 18 below);

we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;

we believe that your actions may cause loss or damage to or otherwise unlawfully harm you, our members, third parties or us, our related bodies corporate or affiliates, our directors, employees or agents; or

if we reasonably believe that any of Your Information (which includes an item listed on the Site) is inappropriate or of an offensive nature.

For security, confidentiality and privacy reasons, we are not obligated to provide you or other members the details of any investigation that we conduct or any action which we take, in relation to your membership or your account other than those that are already provided to you by us.

CaptainJack

NZT 12-17-2009 06:02 AM

your a star Jack, your advice is always sound.

desvt 12-17-2009 11:15 PM

Does it mean that I do not provided enough information of my identity to eBay, therefore they suspend me?

captainjack1980 12-18-2009 05:26 AM

Were you using VPN?

CaptainJack

captainjack1980 12-18-2009 05:30 AM

Thanks Neo :)

CaptainJack

desvt 12-19-2009 01:24 AM

I use VPN to login this suspended account, as I borrow this account from my friend in Australia but I am physically located in Hong Kong.

Isn't it safe to use VPN?

thanks

997turbo 12-19-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainjack1980 (Post 115735)
Were you using VPN?

CaptainJack

In the stealth it said VPN is ok to use,VPN is not proxy and won't show any of your infos to ebay.Why you keep saying VPN is not safe?Is it because its IP may used by other sellers as well?

997turbo 12-19-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desvt (Post 115863)
I use VPN to login this suspended account, as I borrow this account from my friend in Australia but I am physically located in Hong Kong.

Isn't it safe to use VPN?

thanks

Where you bought your VPN from?I also got 2 AUSSIE VPN I bought from TAOBAO people.They seems only has 3-4 AUSSIE VPNs for sale.It may used by to many people for same way already..I don't think any VPN bought from those people are safe anymore.

captainjack1980 12-19-2009 12:33 PM

As you say it all depends on what VPN service you use and whether you are getting your own unique IP address.

A bad/cheap vpn service could be one possible cause of a lost account.

CaptainJack

desvt 12-20-2009 10:03 AM

I guess that must the reason why because I am not too sure whether this VPN service is safe or not..

Thank you very much for all of you!

Wishing you guys a Merry Xmas!

thanks
desvt