eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Bank account name doesn't match ebay name - physically went to deposit money (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/16247-bank-account-name-doesnt-match-ebay-name-physically-went-deposit-money.html)

ebay hater 01-31-2010 03:59 AM

Bank account name doesn't match ebay name - physically went to deposit money

I've used the stealth guides to create an 'alias' on ebay using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name generator.

The buyer has won an item, and ordinarily when making a deposit via internet banking, only the account numbers are matched up regardless of the name on the account (real name) and the one on ebay.

Now the buyer has physically gone into the bank to deposit money in my account and the teller must have told them that the name on the account doesn't match up to the one they had (which is from ebay).

how does one get around this without disclosing their real name.

Are there any bank accounts which allow me to use a trading as account name perhaps?

Or should i tell them that my new account (which i will create in a day or two) is internet banking only and therefore the name issue will not come up?

PLEASE HELP, this is rather urgent. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

tenggo 01-31-2010 04:35 AM

bank

thats a bit of a bugger. Just send them an email telling them you no longer use that account, or it is a business partners name or something like that.
One thing i do when making a stealth account is use a name that has the same initials as my own, then when i give out bank details i only put the initials as the account name.

GreenBean 01-31-2010 04:40 AM

Where's the money now? Which bank? Do you know anyone at the bank in question: strictly speaking your privacy has been violated.

ebay hater 01-31-2010 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 122667)
Where's the money now? Which bank? Do you know anyone at the bank in question: strictly speaking your privacy has been violated.

the money is still with the buyer. they said they didn't want to to deposit to an account with a different name in case its not me.

So now i have no idea what lie to manufacture to get the money in my account without them knowing my real name.

I did say that it might be our company name which explains the difference. However he not only knew the difference but he quoted my full name.

I don't know anyone at my or the bank they tried to deposit the money.