Mc071 fpa notice b001, mc064 & mc181 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 05-23-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Mc071 fpa notice b001, mc064 & mc181

Hi,

I received 3 emails from ebay with the above Notice numbers.

One of them requested the following:

Please note that this is a precautionary measure. In order for your account to be considered for reinstatement, please complete the following steps:

Send legible copies of ALL the following details:
- Your current Australian Driver's Licence
- The User ID and email address of the suspended account
- Your phone number
- One document listed in EACH of the following groups:

Group one (evidence of name)
- Copy of a current Proof of Age card
- Copy of a current Medicare card
- Copy of a current signed passport, including photograph
- Copy of a current Defense Force Identification
- Copy of a Notice of Assessment issued by the Australian Taxation Office

Group two (evidence of address)
- A recent utility bill (mobile phone bills are not acceptable)
- A recent council rates bill
- Your most recent mortgage statement (from a recognised lender)
- A recent credit card statement clearly showing the first and last 4 digits of the card number and your billing address

Group three (proof of inventory)
A sample of invoices or any other documentation showing purchase or possession of items listed for sale on your account. This includes purchase records and related documentation from suppliers and/or other third parties.

Please fax this information to eBay, Attention: B001 Appeals, at: 61 (02) 9475 1488

Or send to:
eBay Australia
Attn: B001 Appeals
Locked Bag 10
Australia Square PO
Sydney NSW 1215

Note: Any documents submitted will be destroyed after your appeal has been reviewed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

eBay

H12830

This happened on Friday evening - 21.5.10 & I have since faxed all the requested documents.

Could someone who has gone through this please tell me what happens next & how long before they get back? At this stage they have not even acknowledged the fax!

I have not violated any policies & have a 100% feedback.

Have even bought eBayStealth but would like to know what happens to my suspended account & would like to keep things true & legal before I start working on a Stealth account.

Please help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-08-2010

Hi This happened to me as well.... But the big problem was that after Ebay did it.. Paypal jumped on the wagon and limited my account as well.

Paypal will acknowledge they've received a fax by e-mail but e-bay don't.
THey'l eventually get back to you and say "sorry for the late response because of the high number of enquiries blah blah blah.

They said thanks for your fax we were going to remove the limitation on your account but we noticed there is still a problem with paypal ........... please contact paypal on blah blah.... and once they have removed your limitation please reply to this e-mail and we will lift the limitation also.

I did just that had paypal remove my limitation with much grovelling and brown nosing supervisors, replied to ebay's e-mail waited a few more days and received this message.

"After a careful review of your account, the documentation provided to us, and the items being sold, it has been decided that your account willremain restricted. We have been unable to verify that some of the itemslisted on your account are authentic. As you know, counterfeit items are not permitted for sale on eBay. "

So now I'm going to have to call e-bay I just don't have the money to be making STD calls @tm.... atleast Paypal have a 1800 number.
Old 06-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Assuming that all of the info is correct and this account is NOT linked to a Suspended Account you should have No problem.

Thats a Lot of info that Ebay asks for in Australia
Im Surprised that they did not want a Cheek Swab so that they could get a DNA Sample
Old 06-10-2010

LOL Dna Sample..... Oh they do send a pathology team around to ask you to sign the user agreement in blood!

In Australia we don't have SSN numbers for everyone. You only have one if you are receiving unemployment payments from the government. So they don't ask for it because it's not applicable to everyone.

Oh and you only have to give them one document minimum from each section.
Old 06-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FonkyChicken View Post
LOL Dna Sample..... Oh they do send a pathology team around to ask you to sign the user agreement in blood!...........
Well I am glad to hear that it isnt only US Ebayer's whose blood they want.

We would not want the rest of the world to be Deprived of the true joy that it is to deal with Ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FonkyChicken View Post
..........Oh and you only have to give them one document minimum from each section.........

That's a little better, but still a Lot of Documentation, but about the Same as we here in the US I guess.
Old 06-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

It's the new(ish) ebay game. I'm sending a kitchen sink