eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   how can a stealth account work for me? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/19859-how-can-stealth-account-work-me.html)

realka 06-25-2010 08:07 PM

how can a stealth account work for me?

with the stealth account, can i sell anything i want(of course, i am not going to sell drugs or replicate) and have no risks of being suspended?

Vicvelcro 06-25-2010 08:13 PM

Negative. Stealth accounts are still subject to suspension.

tenggo 06-25-2010 08:14 PM

you have the same risk of being suspended as a real account.
depends on what you sell etc and whether the stealth account gets linked to a previously suspended account
if you havent already read it, get yourself the stealth book... it explains everything
cheers

realka 06-25-2010 08:20 PM

if people still have the risk fo being suspended as a real account, what is the point to have a stealth account .

GreenBean 06-25-2010 09:04 PM

Why are you on this forum? What are your reasons? If ebay/paypal mistreated you that's more than likely the reason.

You're confusing the word stealth. I have an ebay account. It complies with the rules of ebay/paypal. I have to watch how I use the account. I do the same as many other ebay sellers. My account has one special thing about it. It's stealth and that's the only difference. I got forced to take that route :boink:

pod 06-25-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 147508)

My account has one special thing about it. It's stealth and that's the only difference. I got forced to take that route

Now THAT belongs on a T-Shirt.

realka 06-26-2010 12:45 AM

thanks for you reply. but if my stealth account is mistreated by ebay, what can i do with it?? thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 147508)
Why are you on this forum? What are your reasons? If ebay/paypal mistreated you that's more than likely the reason.

You're confusing the word stealth. I have an ebay account. It complies with the rules of ebay/paypal. I have to watch how I use the account. I do the same as many other ebay sellers. My account has one special thing about it. It's stealth and that's the only difference. I got forced to take that route :boink:

EFIL4OREV 06-26-2010 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realka (Post 147501)
with the stealth account, can i sell anything i want(of course, i am not going to sell drugs or replicate) and have no risks of being suspended?

Stealth accounts are just accounts created under a different identity so incase your personal identity can no longer be used. This still means they can be suspended and what not but you can reduce the chances of it becoming suspended by following the stay under the radar tips in the stealth book

pod 06-26-2010 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realka (Post 147551)
if my stealth account is mistreated by ebay, what can i do with it??

Same as any account. Whatever they decide. If they boot you, your done. If they suspend you, your suspended. If they send guys over to beat you up, you will bleed....

I think you are making the mistake in concluding these stealth accounts are stronger than a "normal account" or bulletproof. They have no extra give or take. In fact, they are arguably weaker. They are exactly like any account. They can be suspended, they can be closed down or whatever ebay throws at them. Same as PayPal. locked, limited, whatever

"stealth" in this case is not meant to imply account is "invisible" or anything like that.

I'll break it down to the very basics:

John Doe can no longer use ebay or papal for reasons they have decided
John Doe creates an account as Jane Smith. Why? Because John Doe cant use ebay anymore.

You are simply creating a new user that has not been banned from using their services [With a lot of very important steps along the way. Do not let that escape you]
Jane still must play by all of their rules and tow the line or she will get buried right beside John.

Jane Smith has all the same rules in place John Doe did. In fact, Jane Smith needs to be extra careful in what she does because she is new and by being new, a risk to them.

The stealth book is paramount. And reading a few times will help a lot. When you start fooling around, more and more of it will make better sense on the followup readings.

realka 06-26-2010 04:29 AM

I really appreciate everyone who gave advises here.:clap:

actually i haven't started to sell anything yet, only have a real seller account. so what i need to do now is buy a stealth book then start selling and create some stealth accounts?
is that rite?

mememe1972 06-26-2010 10:31 AM

Yes sir no matter if you been on ebay for 10 years with a legit account you need to know how to vanish with stealth. Because you never know what you may come across to sell and make so extra cash. And ebay dosen't always agree with you getting your money stacked up so fast. I understand you want to be all good and place all you info in and run your business.

But what do you do when you have $2000 worth of VERO that is worth 6k to 8k on ebay sitting in your closet and ebay shuts down a 6 year old account that you just cleared 2k of your money back in 10 hours and find out after sleeping so well, that you have been limited and can't sell or get any more money on that account for 180 days.

You cry and look online and find this wonderful site and that awesome book EBAY STEALTH. And with 5 days you get all that stuff sold and wait to thanksgiving to get your Christmas money out of paypal

Vicvelcro 06-27-2010 04:35 AM

EFIL4OEV, Pod, and Mememe1972 broke it down very well. Thanks you three.