eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   ask help with pp account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/20103-ask-help-pp-account.html)

paul1985312 07-04-2010 08:52 AM

ask help with pp account

Hey guys.
Just applied a stealth ebay and pp account. Ive been reading forum all the day. Got few questions here that i wish someone would answer me:
1. why isnt it a good idea to link ebay account and PP so that PP can become a autopay in Ebay
2. wel, i dont link pp with ebay, is there other ways that i can pay for my ebay fees
3. If pp isnt linked to my ebay, when my customer wanna buy something off me, how can they choose payment?
I dont know if i say these clearly, hope i could get few reponses soon. cheers

oompaloompa 07-04-2010 09:46 AM

1/ card to pay fees is safer, if your balance runs low, pp will take from your bank account and they may see your real name on credit, plus it gives them access to your bank in cases of disputes with them, they can and have dipped in to banks.
2/one off payment by card - you will need to obtain a payment link for that, Ive got them for my Europe accounts, I obtained the link from livehelp originally
3/I suggest you link up eb and pp, in order to get straightforward payments from your buyers

paul1985312 07-04-2010 07:15 PM

Thanks oompaloompa. i think im gonna link pp with ebay acct otherwise i gta remember to pay for the fees every month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 149332)
1/ card to pay fees is safer, if your balance runs low, pp will take from your bank account and they may see your real name on credit, plus it gives them access to your bank in cases of disputes with them, they can and have dipped in to banks.
2/one off payment by card - you will need to obtain a payment link for that, Ive got them for my Europe accounts, I obtained the link from livehelp originally
3/I suggest you link up eb and pp, in order to get straightforward payments from your buyers

stillconfused 07-08-2010 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 149332)

One other option is a one time only payment using paypal to pay your fees.

I have done that on one account and I'm assuming that as I didn't sign up to allow paypal to automatically pay my ebay fees, that ebay cannot access my paypal account if I do not pay my ebay fees.

If someone could clarify that for me.

If this the case, then clicking on one time payment using paypal is a good option.