eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Telstra Prepaid Wireless Broadband - IP addresses? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/23359-telstra-prepaid-wireless-broadband-ip-addresses.html)

blackdeath 07-23-2014 02:22 AM

Re: Telstra Prepaid Wireless Broadband - IP addresses?

Hey guys I started this thread a few years back. I've been running my eBay and PayPal account off a laptop with a wireless broadband stick and stealth info and I haven't had any problems at all. I only run the 1 account and don't think I'll ever be suspended again. Been about 3 years now and still going strong.

bananaappeal 07-23-2014 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackdeath (Post 569677)
Hey guys I started this thread a few years back. I've been running my eBay and PayPal account off a laptop with a wireless broadband stick and stealth info and I haven't had any problems at all. I only run the 1 account and don't think I'll ever be suspended again. Been about 3 years now and still going strong.

winninggg!

blackdeath 07-24-2014 06:51 AM

Make that 4 years, just realized I made this thread back in 2010 :P

munchkinxx 08-10-2014 04:44 PM

I've got an Optus broadband USB. Does dynamic mean when even one digit in the up address changes? The first two are always the same and the majority of the other digits change. Can I use this same USB stick to open a new account?

munchkinxx 08-10-2014 09:12 PM

Just did a quick check.

First time I connected was 1.44.xx.xxx
Second time was 1.44.xx.xxx

Last crossed digits are different. Is it safe to use this dongle to create new stealth?

mine 08-11-2014 05:48 AM

Yes, indeed it is. Just make sure you use separate Windows accounts and keep a record of each IP address every time you connect.

drphilly 09-30-2014 01:05 AM

I have been using Voda USB modem for the past 2 months. The IP address was dynamic (changes) up until yesterday. It now appears to be static (does not change).

Has anyone else had the same issue?

drphilly 10-01-2014 07:31 PM

For those of you who are interested, it would appear that voda wireless modems do not change ips as frequently as they once used to - in my experience once every couple of days. worth noting for stealth.

ytrambonn 10-18-2018 05:30 AM

I am in another country and I need to remotely install a 3G router in Australia to create a proxy which I will use. I will pay the landlord 500 aud. per month

blackdeath 10-31-2019 07:03 PM

Hey guys just a bit of an update. I created this post back in 2010 when I originally was suspended from eBay. I ran a stealth account for many years, until around 2014-2015 undetected using a wireless broadband USB and a cheap laptop which had Wifi disabled. These days I don't use eBay for selling anymore due to a change in business so it's no longer required. However a few years ago I setup an account on my normal home internet connection just for buying. And then around maybe 1-2 years ago I've sold a couple of items here and there up until recently, and I wasn't suspended and still not suspended. Maybe after all these years I'm not on the seller blacklist anymore? Anyway luckily for me a stealth account doesn't seem to be required for myself anymore, even if I do start selling in higher volume like I did back in 2010-2014. Cheers!

haiauphisu15 11-03-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackdeath (Post 1045576)
Hey guys just a bit of an update. I created this post back in 2010 when I originally was suspended from eBay. I ran a stealth account for many years, until around 2014-2015 undetected using a wireless broadband USB and a cheap laptop which had Wifi disabled. These days I don't use eBay for selling anymore due to a change in business so it's no longer required. However a few years ago I setup an account on my normal home internet connection just for buying. And then around maybe 1-2 years ago I've sold a couple of items here and there up until recently, and I wasn't suspended and still not suspended. Maybe after all these years I'm not on the seller blacklist anymore? Anyway luckily for me a stealth account doesn't seem to be required for myself anymore, even if I do start selling in higher volume like I did back in 2010-2014. Cheers!

Good on you. Dont let them know its you who was suspended in 2010. And dont forget to keep a few stealth accounts "just in case"...