Paypal verification and new ebay account techquestions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 09-01-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Paypal verification and new ebay account techquestions

Hi there, I've been a ebay seller for two years now, and i sell VERO products by seperating them in 7 or 8 accounts. I have read the ebay Stealth Book.

Situation here is that before i learnt how to change my ip to log in with different accounts, one of my account was block and 8 other accounts was blocked along with this account due to ip.

Now after reading the Stealth Book, i started off with another 6 accounts, in slightly different names such as making my name short or in my chinese name. However lately two of my paypals got limited one in chinese name and one in name that is short such as alexander to alex, both have different address.

Questions:
1. By providing the same ID to pp for verification for two different accounts, would pp remove my limit? or would they get suspicious?

2. How can i make the prove of address? both addresses are my friend's houses, I provided paypay with the gas and electric bills, but they say its not under my name. Would it be possible to be creative with illustration softwares to change the address on documents? what are the consequences if got caught? Because I really don't have any idea how i can prove the address.

3. I've opened up 2 more accounts in the same name and same address as the ones got limited again, would they go into limitation quickly aswell?

4. Since I had tonnes of account been limited and suspended before. Making names short and providing same ID would work with these new accounts? Does paypal and ebay get suspicious on me?

5. If I'm actually on the blacklist for paypal, and my account remains limited. would they still release my money later on after 183 days? Or they simply think i'm a person that likes to fraud around and will decide to keep the money.

6. I think the Stealth Book was good for setting up the accounts but it does not really tell you how to maintain these accounts, and verifying documents to recover the accounts. can someone provide full detail in how to do this with the paypal verification?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Are you sure that you Understood the stealth guide? Seems like you need to read it again
OZZIE_DUDE (09-11-2011)
Old 09-06-2011

Longevity: 83%

Did you used proxy to login eBay and PayPal? I use different IP for different eBay IDs, got no prob. I am in Shenzhen.
Old 09-06-2011

But I have a question I don't know if you met, from Sep, eBay AU said new member can list up to 10 items /month, do you have this nightmare?
Old 09-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%

@dannychen422 - as slapped has correctly noted, are you certain you understand stealth principles?

I read your post and one quote stands out:

...but it does not really tell you how to maintain these accounts...

That REALLY depends on what you are selling, how you sell, how you deal with complaints, etc. - this is BUSINESS not spoonfeeding. Think about it - ANY concrete plan that comes out in a mass way (e.g. stealth guide) on HOW to sell and operate effectively would become obliterated by massive amounts of ppl using the SAME scheme +/- with their own scams.

The stealth guide is solid for starting back on eb ay in different ways - existing on eb ay is different and I would NOT expect that info to be given to me (except from few notable folx via pm...maybe shrug ha).

Trial and error + experimentation = success. All the best.

Oh - and welcome to the forums!
Old 09-09-2011
Threadstarter  

Hi joeblackzhang

I tried to use proxy too but all the them run too slow. what proxy program do you use and which website did you get your proxy list?

And yes 10 items, per account that is crazy, how man accounts do we have to create
Old 09-10-2011

RSOT&SLAPPED r right in regards 2 the book and its limits-this forum is where we learn how 2 maintain the accounts-rsot has made over 8000 posts-all i imagine tips/hints/probs/issues he(ASSUMPTION) has had-the book is awesome but w/o the forum we would not be able 2 benefit from the countless experience that other senior members have-i have learn't so much from this forum-at times some of the info in part replaces the section in the book esp when it is specific to AU thanks 2 THE MAN&ALL ON THIS FORUM-KEEP IT UP-U KEEP THE NEWBIES INFORMED AND STOP US PULLING OUR HAIR OUT-CHEERS-OZZIE DUDE
The Following User Says Thank You to OZZIE_DUDE For This Useful Post:
slapped (09-11-2011)