eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   I've got a couple of questions... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/40342-ive-got-couple-questions.html)

tommydebest 12-11-2011 02:26 AM

I've got a couple of questions...

Hi, guys I have a couple questions.

I had an account that got permanently limited, and well basically at the time I had $60 left in the account, then I received a bunch of non-receipt disputes, but of coarse even thought I provided tracking info I still lost all the disputes, there where 4 disputes, one for $25 one for $30 one for $22 and one for $50, on top of that I had an outstanding eBay fee of around $70. So that account is now on something like -$70 plus the ebay fee, so in total im in around $140 debt to them. And well honestly if your going to ban my account because of "suspicious activity" and refuse to give me a real reason why, then dont expect me to pay your stupid fee. And as for the disputes, im 80% sure they where all assholes taking advantage of PayPal's flawed system to get their money back. So what should I do, should I just completely forget about the account, or should I pay the fee? I have heard stories on other sites about paypal and eBay debt collectors, so I don't want any trouble. Also the main concern is the bank account attached to the Paypal is still active, should I close the account just in case they try to withdraw money from my bank, or do they have no authority to do that?

Another thing on my latest account I've received the 21 day holding period for all sales, none of my other accounts have this, what might have triggered it? does it go away once i get 100 feedback, and if so, does all that feedback need to be from selling?

Also when making new accounts most of my bank accounts have the same BSB, if the accounts have the same BSB, sell in the same category and have the same first 5 digits in the IP, example 106.70.XXX.XX, would this be a link?

rsot 12-11-2011 08:19 AM

1. Sure close the account.

2. Hard to see what specifically triggered it - many factors : item sold, source of payment, risk of activity, etc. Don't anal-yze it too much.

3. You're overthinking it - selling in the same category (possibly) IF the same/similar item could be a link but not BSB or first 5 digits of whatever.

All the best /end script.