eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   I have 2 AU questions. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/49186-i-have-2-au-questions.html)

secret storm 07-31-2012 05:49 AM

I have 2 AU questions.

Hello im getting ready to setup a stealth Australian account soon.

I have 2 questions.

1. I know once you get your paypal account verified that's attached to your ebay account.

You do get your selling limits raised to $5,000 or 100 Items a month. Whichever comes first

That method only works with Canadian and UK ebay accounts for sure.

Does that method work with Australian accounts as well?

2. I know once you sell over 20k with a U.S account you have to report it the IRS (internal revune service) to keep the account running otherwise they completly block the account from selling.

Its the same with a Candian account once you sell over 20K and you have to report it to the CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) or likewise the account gets completly blocked from selling.

So my question is does Australia have a tax paying system for paypal? If so where do they halt you at?

GreenBean 07-31-2012 07:54 AM

Paypal Au have anti-money laundering regulations at AU$1000.

They want FULL ID....think carefully here :ranger:

Also your other info about taxes is not accurate for the USA.

secret storm 07-31-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 364252)
Paypal Au have anti-money laundering regulations at AU$1000.

They want FULL ID....think carefully here :ranger:

So I cant raise the 1,000 AUD or 10 items a month limit unless I get a mc999?

Is that what you are saying?

Also does Australia have a tax paying system for paypal?

If so where do I get halted at?

Thanks GB

OZZIE_DUDE 08-04-2012 10:17 AM

Hi there Dude-it has been many moons since i last chimed in. Now I can only speak for AU-probably

why the wise dude decided to have the various "kick-ass" countries have our own compartmentalized

sections. I look & see things happening in the states/CA/UK that simply don't happen here? In so far

as the anti $$ launder at or around a grand-when it 1st came with my own acct. all i saw was the 7 days

it 'may' take 2 clear-20 mins. later i was clear. E bay needs yr 'john Hancock' or yr a.k.a. so that if u r

totally insane and do use it 4 such purposes PP has done it's 'Due Diligence"-it has explained u have

agreed-the virtual handshake has happened-PP has done it's bit. Insofar as I.D. the gr8 'GB' could be as

right as I am. P Pal-are they renowned for Making no sense whatsoever? I have

struggled&persisted now i have 4 accounts-this is a must(having more than 1)-2 are top rated power

seller acct. and 2 r simmering biding their time-i can assist those that feel up to their necks in it-so u

can PM me-there is a good reason i have been absent-doing the do just sucks time like a $2(-u catch

my drift-)---I use real bank accounts-join with a cell phone-eBay AU is taking steps 2 make it possible

for all new members 2 join with a cell-simply b/c we lead the world in dumping landlines in favor of

cheaper cell calls. Also I find it useful to have a smart phone for each account-many will say just turn

off then on-but I feel it is too risky-and smart phones cost nothing outright and unlocked-as little as

$50. so it's cheap and risk free.

ONCE YR ACCT. IS VERIFIED-ALL U NEED DO IS PROVIDE CREDIT CARD-AND INSTANTLY U WILL BE @ 100-NO QUESTIONS ASKED

secret storm 08-04-2012 10:24 AM

Hey mate thanks for your reply.

I have a question for you reguarding stealth Australian accounts.

I know once you sell over 20k with a U.S account you have to report it the IRS (Internal Revune Service) to keep the account running otherwise they completly block your account from selling.

Its the same with a Candian account once you sell over 20K and you have to report it to the CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) or likewise the account gets completly blocked from selling.

So my question is does Australia have a tax paying system for paypal? If so where do they halt you at?

Thanks in advance.

GreenBean 08-04-2012 10:37 AM

There is no limit like the USA.

However your aim to sell may have problems.

OZZIE_DUDE 08-15-2012 08:17 PM

Not the definitive answer-but certainly a step in the right direction

Hi there dude. I will tell u what I know-from the info supplied to us as members & my knowledge of the various taxation acts that exist here. A limit-per se' I am unable to nail down. Extensive research-journals,COMMLaw(WESTLAW) equivalent. Having said that it could be as simple as a live chat 2 find the answer? I would start there. What I do know is every fiscal year-june-ebaY forwards all pertinent info to the ATO (oz tax office). I am sorry I can't answer yr "Halt At" question. I believe yr best bet is 2 ask an innocent question to the live chatters in oz-they are remarkably helpful-just pose the question in such a way as it appears to be a -'oh by the way i was wondering-simply out of curiosity'-u never know-you may get your answer much easier than you think-I wish you the best of luck my mate-OZZIE_DUDE