eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Logging into Stealth PP account overseas? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/51048-logging-into-stealth-pp-account-overseas.html)

Freddyferdinand 09-22-2012 12:37 AM

Logging into Stealth PP account overseas?

I am in Australia and heading over to Indonesia for a few weeks.

If I log into my stealth PP account (Not ebay only PP) from Indonesia and Send a few Money requests out to buyers in Australia is my account likely to get limited?

I have searched the forums but havent been able to find an answer.

Cheers

MM78 09-22-2012 07:31 PM

I would suggest contacting Ebay and let them know you will be logging into your account from Indonesia.

slokor 09-22-2012 07:54 PM

If you have 2 computers the best option is to use a software like Teamviewer.
This way you leave your home computer on and just log on to it and control it from anywhere in the world using the laptop you have with you and log in to your paypal account from your home computer. This way paypal doesnt even know youre in another country as youre logging with your usual computer with all the cookies flash cookies and usual IP.

GreenBean 09-22-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freddyferdinand (Post 378514)
I am in Australia and heading over to Indonesia for a few weeks.

If I log into my stealth PP account (Not ebay only PP) from Indonesia and Send a few Money requests out to buyers in Australia is my account likely to get limited?

I have searched the forums but havent been able to find an answer.

Cheers

Limited SO quickly you would not imagine how fast it happened.

Is it imperative you use paypal for two weeks whilst on holiday?

You could put your ebay account 'on vacaction' & have nothing listed. ( We do this several times a year). B4 you go away, make sure everything is under control as regards postage etc. Ensure all items are despatched .

Now, for the most sensible thing to do:
Two part actually. Email paypal & ask them for advice on leaving the country & going to Indonesia. Explain you want to be able to check the account etc.
When you get a reply to that email, you then phone them. Say you are just confirming advice in the email.... get the name of that staff member too.

You should then have the OK on the system about your trip. KEEP all info too.
You have covered yourself enough.:)
Go to Bali.
Have a magic mushroom omelette for me.
Do not ride a motor scooter.
Have a great holiday :cheer: