eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Setup Multiple ebay and paypal account Australia (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/55079-setup-multiple-ebay-paypal-account-australia.html)

dannychen422 01-07-2013 09:37 AM

Setup Multiple ebay and paypal account Australia

Hi everyone, I've been on ebay for 5 years now however i recently have some problems setting up new accounts, and once i list my item the next day ebay tells me my account is restricted and to contact them for more verification within 48 hour, I really don't know why? and what verification do they need?

I setup my accounts with the following procedure
1) setup paypal account with post office gift prepaid visa card, however i set up the paypal account as taiwan paypal account with chinese address,
2) i also tried setting up paypal account with australian bank account and australian residential details.
3) Once all paypal is verified, i used my mobile broadband to setup ebay account, i used spintell to do the phone verification.
4) After all ebay and paypal is done they are linked and i listed my item.

Is using mobile broadband a issue? since it keeps changing IP everytime i log in? I have the stealth book and i went through it but i can't see anything wrong with my procedures, before i setup my account and they last for like a month but now they only last a day why is that?

rsot 01-07-2013 12:06 PM

You used new windows user account for each account and kept cookies in place?

dannychen422 01-08-2013 02:06 AM

I used new windows account like what the stealth book says. so i don't think there would be a cookie problem.

I receive ebay email today and they said they just like me to call back to verify some infomation about me and my intention on ebay.

After reading email i called ebay and they say that their verification department is closed, but their verification department would like to talk to me, as this is a NEW PROCEDURE FOR NEW EBAY SELLERS. is this true?

bluebirds 01-16-2013 02:40 PM

I seem to face the same problem, all my new accounts require me to give them a call. Must be a new thing now.

rsot 01-16-2013 03:22 PM

Do you sell the same day of creation?

dannychen422 01-16-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 408153)
You used new windows user account for each account and kept cookies in place?

yes i used different windows user account, so not a cookie problem

dannychen422 01-16-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebirds (Post 411288)
I seem to face the same problem, all my new accounts require me to give them a call. Must be a new thing now.

hi bluebird, did you do up a stealth account with stealth name. when you call back did they request for id? how did you resolve this issue.

Sam221 03-03-2013 01:12 AM

Hi Danny,
Have you resolved the issues? Have you found out the what were problems? I am looking to open a couple of stealth accounts myself, so I am hoping you did do an error rather them becoming tighter :/ lol if the problem is the latter then this is gonna suck :(

rsot 03-03-2013 09:52 AM

Could be an AU new rule implemented then - few recent CA and US accounts, I have not had this happen

Toolman89 03-03-2013 10:36 AM

None of my new accounts have required this.

culexevilman 03-03-2013 11:46 AM

you can also just save the trouble and purchase aus accounts.

ed6587 10-03-2013 12:49 AM

Re: Setup Multiple ebay and paypal account Australia

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 427531)
Could be an AU new rule implemented then - few recent CA and US accounts, I have not had this happen

It has happened twice to me now on my original account and a stealth account on two separate occasions so i rang them up straight away after receiving the messages on ebay and both restrictions were lifted instantly after talking to them.

They ask a lot of questions so make sure you are smooth, your people skills are sharp and ALL your stealth information handy. It is definitely not a 100% full proof blueprint on how to deal with this problem but if they ask you to call it is worth a try.

If you are signing up and instantly listing multiple ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items then good luck talking your restriction off.

trains 10-11-2013 07:44 PM

1. A copy of the front and back of your driver's license or other government-issued identification.

2. Proof of address. Please send any of the following:

-Bank statements, including loan/mortgage statements

-Credit card statements

-Utility bills (phone, power, water, etc.)

-Insurance bills and statements

I have had this too on my new one !!
no sure what to do.......

DotDot 10-11-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trains (Post 494096)
1. A copy of the front and back of your driver's license or other government-issued identification.

2. Proof of address. Please send any of the following:

-Bank statements, including loan/mortgage statements

-Credit card statements

-Utility bills (phone, power, water, etc.)

-Insurance bills and statements

I have had this too on my new one !!
no sure what to do.......

I used to get this with all my new accounts but i recently just learned that creating an account and leaving it to sit for 2 months bypasses this. Never asked to call or produce ID's with accounts that i let sit for at least 60 days. most people don't have the patience to wait for their account to age.

trains 10-11-2013 09:12 PM

umm perhaps that was my problem. I only waited over a month .

trains 10-11-2013 09:13 PM

So this one has had it?

Stealth4 11-26-2013 05:49 PM

Its not a new thing with ebay au. U r doing something wrong so u should figure what the issue is.