eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Pay Pal Account Limited. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/65684-pay-pal-account-limited.html)

drphilly 10-08-2013 02:17 AM

Pay Pal Account Limited.

Hi All

I recently had my PP account limited. When i spoke to PP they said it was due to several disputes from buying account and selling account (however all of these disputes have been resolved!). Anyway, they said I can no longer use pay pal to send or receive payments, which is ridiculous!

What are my other alternatives?? Can I make a new PP account and use it for the eBay account (eBay account is still fine). I notice I can use a Merchant Account also rather than Pay Pal but not sure how to set up.

Any thoughts??

Cheers.

Dmshark25 10-08-2013 03:05 AM

Re: Pay Pal Account Limited.

Start with getting a copy of the ebay stealth guide and read over it a few times and than come back here and anything ur uncertain of you can use the search function or post your questions.

GreenBean 10-08-2013 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drphilly (Post 492882)
Hi All

I recently had my PP account limited. When i spoke to PP they said it was due to several disputes from buying account and selling account (however all of these disputes have been resolved!). Anyway, they said I can no longer use pay pal to send or receive payments, which is ridiculous!

What are my other alternatives?? Can I make a new PP account and use it for the eBay account (eBay account is still fine). I notice I can use a Merchant Account also rather than Pay Pal but not sure how to set up.

Any thoughts??

Cheers.

If you attach another paypal, it too will eventually fail.

That is the risk.

Paymate will likely work OK for you.

Paymate - Online payment service - sell online, buy online

rsot 10-08-2013 04:56 AM

You must look at other acceptable payment methods for your eB account.

Your pp funds will likely be released in 180 days

GreenBean 10-08-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drphilly (Post 492882)
Hi All

Any thoughts??

Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 492899)
You must look at other acceptable payment methods for your eB account.

Your pp funds will likely be released in 180 days

And the point of your reply is?????

OP already stated he is looking at other options....

None to suggest ?

rsot 10-08-2013 08:53 AM

You suggested Paymate - not certain of other accepted payment methods in Australia but:

WARNING EBAY LINK

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/sell...elling-account

Doesnt look like many other options exist.

GreenBean 10-08-2013 08:55 AM

:faint:

added the ebay link warning.

Problem is that some days that message is there..... then on another day it is not.

Most annoying.

rsot 10-08-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 492960)
:faint:

added the ebay link warning.

Problem is that some days that message is there..... then on another day it is not.

Most annoying.

True - I dont post many eB links at all - that link warning was lacking here - thanks Greenie.

drphilly 10-08-2013 05:38 PM

My only other option is PayMate. I have never used Pay M before... does it work the same as PP? and can i use the same info as PP and EB when i register?

Also, do I have to wait 180 days until PP release my funds? I don't have a significant amount in there buy why should they kept it :D

drphilly 10-10-2013 06:31 PM

I was thinking of opening up another PP account with a different bank acc # but same name and address to use on eb.... would this work? or would this also be risky for my eb account?

Any ideas?

drphilly 10-12-2013 07:38 PM

Does anyone have any thoughts?? I am finding there are a lot of buyers wanting to use PP rather than paymate. Not sure what to do?