eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   Managing multiple accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/77494-managing-multiple-accounts.html)

jpamboris 09-17-2014 12:01 AM

Managing multiple accounts

Hi all.
How does everyone manage listings on multiple stealth accounts? For example, do you have some structure when you list items on certain accounts given you can only list 10 or 100 items?
Cheers
John

jpamboris 09-17-2014 01:11 AM

Re: Managing multiple accounts

I would also like to know if using the same password for multiple accounts is possible?

ilcarletto 09-17-2014 01:22 AM

Hi,
I generally keep an updated word doc writing down all the details for each account so I know how many items I can list but most important I write down each login and password for each account.
I guess you can use the same password for every account but why take the risk to be linked by a silly password when you can use any password in the world and just write it down so you do not have to worry about your memory?

jpamboris 09-17-2014 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 588746)
Hi,
I generally keep an updated word doc writing down all the details for each account so I know how many items I can list but most important I write down each login and password for each account.
I guess you can use the same password for every account but why take the risk to be linked by a silly password when you can use any password in the world and just write it down so you do not have to worry about your memory?

Thanks for the response..

I would like to hear how people segregate the accounts with ebay listings? For example, if you have 100 dvd's and 5 accounts with 10 listings on each account, how would you list on certain accounts? Would it be by category, alphabetically etc?

ilcarletto 09-17-2014 01:47 AM

I do not think it does matter.

Find the best way for you... the one you are more comfortable with.

That will be the best method. :thumb:

If you are really selling DVDs, I guess you know they are high risk items... be careful.

In any case, for your items, use your own made pictures for your auctions.

Do not use the same picture for more than one account.

just_smile 09-17-2014 03:15 AM

Just do whatever you find easiest Make sure there is nothing to link the accounts.

Pictures, descriptiins, prices and listing style etc must all be different.

rsot 09-17-2014 03:31 AM

Spreadsheets and notepads for keeping track of info

jpamboris 09-17-2014 06:29 AM

Thanks, when i setup a forwarded phone number i have found plans to be $4.95 per month. I takes it this is for each phone number? How long do i need to keep this active?
Cheers
John

drphilly 09-17-2014 06:12 PM

$2 pre-paid sim cards will work too :)

jpamboris 09-17-2014 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drphilly (Post 588982)
$2 pre-paid sim cards will work too :)

Any suggestions on which carriers? I have also posted in another thread many more questions, any help would be appreciated..

aspkin 09-18-2014 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpamboris (Post 588743)
I would also like to know if using the same password for multiple accounts is possible?

Possible.. yes.. but will it link your accounts? I have seen it happen.. I recommend using a different password for each account.

GreenBean 09-18-2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpamboris (Post 588824)
Thanks, when i setup a forwarded phone number i have found plans to be $4.95 per month. I takes it this is for each phone number? How long do i need to keep this active?
Cheers
John

for the life of your account(s).

Be prepared and never let a phone number lapse.

Lack of a working number is enough to have an ebay account limited.

paypal dislike no phone numbers as well. You may then have issues adding a number.

Start off as you intend to finish, everything working & looking normal.

Good Luck

GreenBean 09-18-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpamboris (Post 588748)
Thanks for the response..

I would like to hear how people segregate the accounts with ebay listings? For example, if you have 100 dvd's and 5 accounts with 10 listings on each account, how would you list on certain accounts? Would it be by category, alphabetically etc?

Why would you risk linking yourself with the same items over 5 accounts?

Unless you have been really careful at the time of creation, this will not happen.

Going stealth means a new you.

Avoid doing anything to link yourself.

:juggle:

Dmshark25 09-18-2014 12:24 AM

At least rotate,,don't list the same items at the same time across many accounts

Make sure you have different pictures for each , different angles, lightening

You need to make each account look different, even the font and the way u write the description

If there is a Manuel review and say there are 3'accounts in question, that's how they determine that the accounts are linked, they look at the items, descriptions and pics

One time I had 3 accounts in question, and they had me on the line while they looked at the accounts side by side, something they never do while you are on the phone, but they slipped this one time and I was able to see how they ultimately determine a strong link in a Manuel review

rayraymond1218 09-18-2014 12:33 AM

Remember to use batchpurifier to clean the hidden data in pictures too
Shipping costs and method need to be different as well
Everything needs to be different

jpamboris 09-18-2014 01:05 AM

Ok thanks all.. Some great feedback here..