eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   PayPal permanently closed accounts- Help stealth accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/89234-paypal-permanently-closed-accounts-help-stealth-accounts.html)

SuperMan_I_am 09-09-2015 10:37 PM

PayPal permanently closed accounts- Help stealth accounts

So I have a good eBay account selling... My brother went on an old paypal that linked us all and now all are closed I have 3 with roughly $10k in each that can be withdrawn after 180 days.

I want to open another stealth paypal account... my friend gave me 2.

I have changed name, address, phone number and automatic payments on the eBay account. I have added my bank to the paypal account. I am just wondering should I change the password of the PayPal account and how long do I let it sit for with my bank account before I link it to my eBay?

any help on this I would appreciate - I am losing roughly $500 a day with this limitations and I am so pissed :(

shahzadfaisal143 09-10-2015 01:02 AM

Re: PayPal permanently closed accounts- Help stealth accounts

yesterday my 2 co.uk payapl has been closed, i do not know why , because i never been used them for any sales , i mostly use them for purchasing , i am purchasing more then 20 item daily because i am doing dropshipping ,please could someone tell me how to resolve it , is there any limit for purchasing with paypal.

dbhana121 09-10-2015 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahzadfaisal143 (Post 703391)
yesterday my 2 co.uk payapl has been closed, i do not know why , because i never been used them for any sales , i mostly use them for purchasing , i am purchasing more then 20 item daily because i am doing dropshipping ,please could someone tell me how to resolve it , is there any limit for purchasing with paypal.

Paypal wouldn't close your account for purchasing items, you were probably linked someway, retrace your steps and see what you done wrong.

dbhana121 09-10-2015 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMan_I_am (Post 703373)
So I have a good eBay account selling... My brother went on an old paypal that linked us all and now all are closed I have 3 with roughly $10k in each that can be withdrawn after 180 days.

I want to open another stealth paypal account... my friend gave me 2.

I have changed name, address, phone number and automatic payments on the eBay account. I have added my bank to the paypal account. I am just wondering should I change the password of the PayPal account and how long do I let it sit for with my bank account before I link it to my eBay?

any help on this I would appreciate - I am losing roughly $500 a day with this limitations and I am so pissed :(

Good that you had a backup, make sure EVERYTHING is different, including passwords, numbers etc. You dont have to do this, but i add my bank account straight away to get it verified as soon as i can. Also, you'll just have to wait out the 180 days, and make sure you read the stealth guide to help you, make your accounts, not get linked etc.