eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Australia eBay & Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/)
-   -   about cartmanager with australian ebay accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/australia-ebay-paypal/9702-about-cartmanager-australian-ebay-accounts.html)

dreamlu 02-24-2009 09:17 AM

about cartmanager with australian ebay accounts

i have heard that with cartmanager, you can use one paypal account to accept payments from buyers on sevral different ebay accounts. is this true? will these ebay accounts be linked by this method?
thanks

SevnSins 02-24-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamlu (Post 76895)
i have heard that with cartmanager, you can use one paypal account to accept payments from buyers on sevral different ebay accounts. is this true? will these ebay accounts be linked by this method?
thanks

You can only have 1 ebay acct per CartManager acct.

CartManager uses a token to work with ebay, and can only hold one token at a time.

Sevn

boondoggle 02-24-2009 09:25 AM

Just click "start selling" on the left of the summary page, or go to help type "seller account" then at the bottom of the page click "create seller account".

dreamlu 02-24-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SevnSins (Post 76898)
You can only have 1 ebay acct per CartManager acct.

CartManager uses a token to work with ebay, and can only hold one token at a time.

Sevn

thanks for your answer, however, for the paypal account linked to these cartmanager accounts, can it be the same paypal? i mean, i want to use the same paypal account to be the payment gateway to a few cartmanager account, will my ebay accounts be linked, if i am doing by this way?
or is ebay able to see my paypal account through cartmanager? thanks

SevnSins 02-24-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamlu (Post 76905)
thanks for your answer, however, for the paypal account linked to these cartmanager accounts, can it be the same paypal? i mean, i want to use the same paypal account to be the payment gateway to a few cartmanager account, will my ebay accounts be linked, if i am doing by this way?
or is ebay able to see my paypal account through cartmanager? thanks

No, CartManager doesn't share any information with PayPal. Although; are you sure you want all of your money going into one Paypal account? You will be at greater risk of having your account frozen.

Just a thought.

Sevn

skyichigo 02-24-2009 11:57 PM

Anyone there get the cartmanager works with the ebay account??

I try to link it to my ebay account, somehow it says :
Administration :
Users has no permission on this access.

I don;t understand what is going on, I am still on 14 trial day on cart manager, do I need to purchase it to be able to link it to ebay?

Thanks

dreamlu 02-25-2009 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SevnSins (Post 76920)
No, CartManager doesn't share any information with PayPal. Although; are you sure you want all of your money going into one Paypal account? You will be at greater risk of having your account frozen.

Just a thought.

Sevn

thanks for your advice, do you mean ebay won't know which paypal i am using if i list my items through cartmanager? that is a great news! how about activa? i thought activa and cartmanager provide similar cart service, but on this point, does activa share my paypal info with ebay?
i know that all money going to one paypal is a bit risky, however, i can not have too many paypal accounts as my bank accounts are limited.
thank you

dreamlu 02-25-2009 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyichigo (Post 76988)

Administration :

I don;t understand what is going on, I am still on 14 trial day on cart manager, do I need to purchase it to be able to link it to ebay?

Thanks

really? i hope someone can help you as i am going to get cartmanager as well, does that mean cartmanager doesn't support oz ebayer???

azlanxp 02-25-2009 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamlu (Post 76997)
thanks for your advice, do you mean ebay won't know which paypal i am using if i list my items through cartmanager? that is a great news! how about activa? i thought activa and cartmanager provide similar cart service, but on this point, does activa share my paypal info with ebay?
i know that all money going to one paypal is a bit risky, however, i can not have too many paypal accounts as my bank accounts are limited.
thank you

you can use different cartmanager with same paypal.
i'm use 5 cartmanager for 5 ebay account with 1 paypal only without linking

cartmanager is best choice.

thanks

SevnSins 02-25-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyichigo (Post 76988)

Administration :

Thanks

I don't know of any known oz issues, so you should contact cm support to clarify. They generally respond within 24 hours. If there is an existing oz user using cm, please chime in.

Thanks,

GreenBean 02-25-2009 05:34 PM

Sevn,
There's the problem. Not aware of any OZ users here that use this. Paypal does me in Australia. What surprises me is that these posters are going to pay for a service when they can reasonably use paypal or paymate.They need to supply full ID to have cartmanager so why bother? I do not buy into the 'unable to make bank accounts' story. I am fully aware of banking conditions in Australia,tbf. It is possible to make accounts

skyichigo 02-26-2009 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 77056)
Sevn,
There's the problem. Not aware of any OZ users here that use this. Paypal does me in Australia. What surprises me is that these posters are going to pay for a service when they can reasonably use paypal or paymate.They need to supply full ID to have cartmanager so why bother? I do not buy into the 'unable to make bank accounts' story. I am fully aware of banking conditions in Australia,tbf. It is possible to make accounts

Do you mean we can use cart manager in australia but we have to supply ID to cart manager?? Have you heard about "auctionblox" and have any one use it before?? I think it does the same service as cart manager as third party checkout company. But the start fee is $99 which is high. The pos is they have office in Australia..

Please check it Online store and backoffice integration with eBay, Amazon, Google, and comparison shopping engines.

GreenBean 02-26-2009 06:53 AM

ANY company offering services involving money will want real ID. No way around that. That is why in other posts I recommended you use paypal in Australia. That said, here's a
thread with info that may help you.
Yes I know of auctionblox. Been in OZ for several years. Personally I only use paypal in OZ.
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tr...html#post77165

SevnSins 02-27-2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyichigo (Post 77167)
Do you mean we can use cart manager in australia but we have to supply ID to cart manager?? Have you heard about "auctionblox" and have any one use it before?? I think it does the same service as cart manager as third party checkout company. But the start fee is $99 which is high. The pos is they have office in Australia..

Please check it Online store and backoffice integration with eBay, Amazon, Google, and comparison shopping engines.

Not sure what you mean by needing ID. I didn't have to provide any ID for CartManager. Modee sent them my email address, and I got an email from a sales rep with login info. The only form of ID they have is a credit card number. CartManager isn't a payment processor, so they don't need any personal info for the account setup. Just a credit card to bill you for the service, which is $14/month (i think).

From what I've heard (haven't use myself); auctionblox is nice, but requires some getting use to. I've heard that it can centralize one inventory system for several different venues (eBay, website, etc.).

Sevn,

Burning 02-28-2009 09:36 AM

Please go to the cartmanager site and ask for the price. They will probably give you it for a cheaper price.