I need help with VCC/VBA for Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > Bank Accounts

Bank Accounts General discussions on bank accounts, withdrawing funds, virtual bank accounts (VBAs) and more.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-12-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 49
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default I need help with VCC/VBA for Paypal

Hi All,
I have a stealth Paypal and I used my own bank account to verify it. I'm now wanting to make more stealth accounts but need to learn the method of using vba and vcc. I've been going from thread to thread trying to understand exactly how it work but so far I haven't ran into in depth instructions. I'm in the U.S. so what company should I use? for the VBA? How many vba can I have with one company? If I use my real info for the vcc will paypal know?

I noticed that Paypal says that they will verify the address when adding a credit card so how can I work around that with the virtual credit card? Won't they be able to see that the name and address is not the same as the name and address on the stealth account?

I apologize for all the questions but I have been searching this forum high and low and so far no one really explains this. Thank you in advance for all answers and help.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 11-12-2016
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,475
Thanks: 4,629
Thanked 7,135 Times in 6,501 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: I need help with VCC/VBA for Paypal

Welcome to the forums.

1. in depth instructions? Read the stealth guide and more of the forums.

3. Speak to sellers about vba and vcc (marketplace)

3. PLENTY of explanation around - best of luck
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-12-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 49
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: I need help with VCC/VBA for Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums.

1. in depth instructions? Read the stealth guide and more of the forums.

3. Speak to sellers about vba and vcc (marketplace)

3. PLENTY of explanation around - best of luck
I have already read the Ebay Stealth Book several times a while back. It didn't mention vba or vcc. Maybe I had an old version. Don't know. I don't mind reading and searching because that's what I've already been doing for a while. Just hoping someone could give a little direction. I have an idea from what I've read so far but it's like putting puzzle pieces together and I want to make sure that I do it right before I waste my time. That's why I'm asking for help.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-12-2016
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,812 Times in 3,331 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: I need help with VCC/VBA for Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly4dust View Post
Hi All,
I have a stealth Paypal and I used my own bank account to verify it. I'm now wanting to make more stealth accounts but need to learn the method of using vba and vcc. I've been going from thread to thread trying to understand exactly how it work but so far I haven't ran into in depth instructions. I'm in the U.S. so what company should I use? for the VBA?
I think your confused as to what a VBA is or VCC.
1st. A VBA is not a real bank account, VBA's are only used to "VERIFY" your PayPal.
2nd. You can't withdraw funds to a VBA
3rd. There are no "Companies" that provide VBA's, we do have Verified VBA sellers on this forum who can sell you a VBA.

Quote:
How many vba can I have with one company?
You can buy as many VBA's as you want.

Quote:
If I use my real info for the vcc will paypal know?
Same thing with a VCC as above.
1st. A VCC is not a real Credit Card...it's Virtual (there isn't a physical card)
2nd A VCC is similar to a VBA, The VCC is only used to Confirm your PayPal
3rd. You can buy a VCC from a Verified Seller from the Forum
4th. You don't use any real info

Quote:
I noticed that Paypal says that they will verify the address when adding a credit card so how can I work around that with the virtual credit card?
Already explained above.

Quote:
Won't they be able to see that the name and address is not the same as the name and address on the stealth account?
Already explained above.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
nelly4dust (11-13-2016)
  #5  
Old 11-13-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 49
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: I need help with VCC/VBA for Paypal

@MM78 I understand now so basically VBA and VCC are only used for verification purposes. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-13-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: I need help with VCC/VBA for Paypal

Thanks for th tread.

So VCC is used for verification. So to get money to my stealth paypal account, how should I do that?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-15-2016
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,812 Times in 3,331 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: I need help with VCC/VBA for Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoolion View Post
Thanks for th tread.

So VCC is used for verification. So to get money to my stealth paypal account, how should I do that?
Depends on what Country the PayPal is in....some Countries allow for withdrawal to a Card but the majority will require a bank account.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts