eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   Can I Link This Bank Account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/102254-can-i-link-bank-account.html)

rollzroidz 12-31-2016 03:44 AM

Can I Link This Bank Account?

Hey Aspkin forum,

Got a dilemma that I would love to hear some feedback from you guys.

I just opened a bank account and decided to link it to one of my stealth Paypals. I did the link by entering small deposits so I entered my routing and account number.

6 hours later the account gets limited - SMH.

Can I use the same bank and link it to another account? I haven't "confirmed" the bank yet because the small deposits haven't come in, although I did input the routing and account number. I'm just not sure if Paypal will link the accounts even thought the bank isn't officially confirmed.

Any feedback will be greatly appreicated

Thanks.

undergroundmark 01-02-2017 12:27 PM

Re: Can I Link This Bank Account?

I would imagine they would of logged the info to be honest even know it wasn't complete. I'm pretty sure they will link you. But I'm quite new to the game so don't rely on me lol.

slokor 01-02-2017 12:41 PM

No you cannot use the same bank account. It will cause an instant link and kill any new account you link it to.
In addition - since the paypal is not limited that bank account cannot be removed from it. Paypal will not allow the same bank account to be added to more than one account meaning that not only will you kill any account you attempt to add the bank account to, you wont even succeed in doing so.

jmag91 01-02-2017 02:00 PM

It cannot be linked to any new account. Once a PayPal goes down with that bank account attached to it, consider it garbage. No longer able for use.

GreenBean 01-02-2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollzroidz (Post 821085)
Hey Aspkin forum,

Got a dilemma that I would love to hear some feedback from you guys.

I just opened a bank account and decided to link it to one of my stealth Paypals. I did the link by entering small deposits so I entered my routing and account number.

6 hours later the account gets limited - SMH.

Can I use the same bank and link it to another account? I haven't "confirmed" the bank yet because the small deposits haven't come in, although I did input the routing and account number. I'm just not sure if Paypal will link the accounts even thought the bank isn't officially confirmed.

Any feedback will be greatly appreicated

Thanks.

Info is there on the PayPal side.

I would suggest you check why you got such a quick limitation.

Has any reason come to mind?

Not the nicest of news to hear, I am sorry to say.