how much $ you can receive per month to your bank? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > Bank Accounts

Bank Accounts General discussions on bank accounts, withdrawing funds, virtual bank accounts (VBAs) and more.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-03-2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 411
Thanks: 83
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

Every month I would receive around 8000-10000$ to bank from stealth PayPal, is that safe?

Should I open a US company with a business account in stead of personal account?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-03-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,812 Times in 3,331 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

If you plan to receive $10,000 a month your going to need a BUSINESS Account....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-03-2017
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,043
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,017 Times in 7,035 Posts
Activity: 41%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

For sure! For sure!

May I also suggest you have other options of payments.

Never tie your funds in one basket.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
likefrasers (01-03-2017)
  #4  
Old 01-03-2017
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 411
Thanks: 83
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
For sure! For sure!

May I also suggest you have other options of payments.

Never tie your funds in one basket.
Like, withdraw to separate banks?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-03-2017
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,043
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,017 Times in 7,035 Posts
Activity: 41%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
Like, withdraw to separate banks?
Like look for a merchant account.

Did I not read a post by you with CCNow? I mean accessing something like that too.


Never have one source to get your own money.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
likefrasers (01-03-2017)
  #6  
Old 01-03-2017
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 411
Thanks: 83
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Like look for a merchant account.

Did I not read a post by you with CCNow? I mean accessing something like that too.


Never have one source to get your own money.

Oh yes of course! I do have CCNow to accept payment as well, but recently one of my ebay account is doing well and sales start to raise up, last month I withdraw 4000$ and this month i think it will up to at least 8000, that's why I am thinking about my BOA account, it would be a bit too much.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-03-2017
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,043
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,017 Times in 7,035 Posts
Activity: 41%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

I agree. Upgrade to business as soon as you can. Make sure your phone number is active on the PayPal.

Also, make sure you have invoices and are covered for your increase in business.

Even as stealth, ebay/PayPal accept business improves. BUT you need to be professional in how you deal with this (which you are).
__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-03-2017
jmag91's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 305
Thanks: 70
Thanked 40 Times in 29 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
Oh yes of course! I do have CCNow to accept payment as well, but recently one of my ebay account is doing well and sales start to raise up, last month I withdraw 4000$ and this month i think it will up to at least 8000, that's why I am thinking about my BOA account, it would be a bit too much.
What does CCNow do exactly?

I was just reading their website, but didn't quite understand it. Is it similar to a service that creates a website for you and provides a payment method?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-03-2017
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 411
Thanks: 83
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmag91 View Post
What does CCNow do exactly?

I was just reading their website, but didn't quite understand it. Is it similar to a service that creates a website for you and provides a payment method?
It's a payment processor that allows you to accept payment from your buyer via bank card or PayPal. You always need to have your own website first to apply for it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to likefrasers For This Useful Post:
jmag91 (01-03-2017), rsot (01-03-2017)
  #10  
Old 01-03-2017
jmag91's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 305
Thanks: 70
Thanked 40 Times in 29 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
It's a payment processor that allows you to accept payment from your buyer via bank card or PayPal. You always need to have your own website first to apply for it.
Oh okay thanks for the info!

Is it okay to use and link with your stealth account?

Any need-to-know information for staying safe with your stealth account while using it?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-03-2017
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 411
Thanks: 83
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmag91 View Post
Oh okay thanks for the info!

Is it okay to use and link with your stealth account?

Any need-to-know information for staying safe with your stealth account while using it?
You can not link it to your stealth account, but you can issue the invoice for your buyers manually to pay.

You can search on this forum how to use it in a smart way, I learned so much in the past 3 months from this forum.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to likefrasers For This Useful Post:
rsot (01-03-2017)
  #12  
Old 01-03-2017
jmag91's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 305
Thanks: 70
Thanked 40 Times in 29 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: how much $ you can receive per month to your bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
You can not link it to your stealth account, but you can issue the invoice for your buyers manually to pay.

You can search on this forum how to use it in a smart way, I learned so much in the past 3 months from this forum.
Awesome!

Okay I'll do that!

Thanks for the info my friend!
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Receive 3-5k$ a month with paypal? erate PayPal Talk 17 02-09-2014 11:26 PM
Receive your funds from paypal in your bank faster. Advice. keithy72 PayPal Talk 18 01-29-2013 08:57 AM
Can Entropay be used as a 'bank account' to receive money from PP? benbenben Credit Card Alternatives 5 11-03-2012 09:38 AM
Withdrawls taking 3-5hrs for bank to receive? LoopHole Subscriber Discussions 13 10-04-2012 11:23 AM
receive packages at a bank you work? FandangoKango Everything Else 5 10-27-2010 02:12 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts