eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   VBA options and best way to withdraw money? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/106537-vba-options-best-way-withdraw-money.html)

daswasup 04-07-2017 03:23 PM

VBA options and best way to withdraw money?

I looked around the forums for answers to these before posting but didn't really find any clear cut or up to date answers, so I figured I would shoot out my last 2 questions real quick before I'm on my way to successful stealth-ing.

1. I've added everything to my PayPal except a bank account. I plan on using a VBA just to verify. Are all VBA's the same? Can I just buy any which one and I'm set? I was going to buy from "Second Eye Solution", anyone have any experience with this site/their VBA's? Other VBA suggestions are welcomed too

2. What is the absolute best way to withdraw money from my stealth PayPal once I build up around 3-4k? I know you cannot withdraw money into a VBA. I want to avoid any sending/transactions between my real and stealth accounts to avoid linking them. I've read about buying bitcoin and then selling it on local bitcoins, is this the best option as of now?

Let me know, answer even just one of these if you can, any help is appreciated! I bought the stealth guide and absolutely love it, and these are the only questions I have remaining. Thanks guys!

phaz0rz 04-07-2017 03:40 PM

Re: VBA options and best way to withdraw money?

1) I've heard of second eye in terms of document fabrication and they've got a great reputation in that arena. I would assume their VBA's are just as safe but I recommend you check google for reviews before purchasing.

2) The absolute best withdrawal method (and the only safe method long-term) is to open a US bank account and attach it to your Paypal. Honestly if I were you I wouldn't even bother with buying a VBA. It's free at most banks to open a checking account. Attach a real bank account to start with and you'll be "verified" and have a working withdrawal method.

Trading Paypal balances for BTC is stupid in my opinion because the transfer rates are always terrible. You would end up losing any profit you made with your sales when you convert the Paypal funds to BTC. It doesn't make sense to me unless you're selling from a foreign country with a USA Paypal and aren't able to open USA bank accounts.

Any particular reason you didn't even mention adding a real bank account for withdrawals? It's really easy and it's the only safe way.

shoyru 04-12-2017 03:31 AM

all vba are the same just for 1 time verified ,if you are in usa you better get a real bank for withdraw money , too many bank out there.

sarathf 04-18-2017 08:11 AM

1. Second eye works fine
2. I am also looking :(

MentalGiant 04-30-2017 02:32 PM

It doesn't make sense to me unless you're selling from a foreign country with a USA Paypal and aren't able to open USA bank accounts.

This is my reason for not able to open a USA bank account :( any suggestions???