eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   bank of america withdrawal questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/110529-bank-america-withdrawal-questions.html)

H4ck 09-16-2017 04:58 AM

bank of america withdrawal questions

i have a new bank of america account and was thinking to withdraw to the account 500 bucks per week which comes out to $2,000 dollars a month.

would that be ok? or would bank of america eventually shut it down?

TheRealist 09-16-2017 10:35 AM

Re: bank of america withdrawal questions

I used to work for the company. No they will not shut it down. Its what the account is meant for. As you continue to bank with them and fund the account, it will strengthen your relationship with them.
Banks are not Ebay Or Paypal

slokor 09-16-2017 03:41 PM

I have several accounts with BoA. I withdraw roughly $1500 per month per account and have never had an issue. Been doing it for the last 6 years or so.

bclarr 09-20-2017 10:13 AM

good info....what about RBC Canada account? Is there any safe withdrawal amount that we should be aware of? trying to find the info so that they don't shut me off.....withdrawing from mismatched name paypal to real bank account. thanks in advance

nickopedia 10-08-2017 09:34 AM

BofA works good for accepting funds from mismatching name PayPal's. Also never had problems with Wells Fargo or Citibank.

A few people have reported problems with Chase Bank however. They tend to be rather picky about 3rd party transactions and may cause you problems.

nickopedia 10-14-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N@Kes (Post 877700)
I don't know, but Chase working fine, mismatching names accepted without any problems.

Maybe, but be careful with Chase. There were more than a few reports of them shutting down accounts due to mismatched names. I recall seeing a thread on this forum a few months ago from a guy claiming Chase froze over $12k of his money because it came in on a mismatched name.

H4ck 11-01-2017 10:06 PM

i just opened a business bank of america account because i wanted to start moving 5k total monthly into a business account mismatch names.......is that wise? i dont want to be moving in 4k-5k into a personal bank account because i have heard that they start probing the personal accounts more closely if you move into that number range thats why i switched to a business account now. is it ok to move 5k into a new business bank of america account monthly on the first month? or should i do like 2500 for the first 3 months until the account has aged?

nickopedia 11-03-2017 12:22 PM

If the account is new, take it easy at least for the first few months, don't start moving in large amounts staight away under mismatched names, it might bring your account to the attention of the fraud dept. to find out what's going on.

Also it's a good practice to leave some funds on deposit in your bank at all times. Again, taking it in then w/d all right off the bat looks suspicious if done frequently.

H4ck 11-08-2017 10:45 AM

do you happen to have a safe number that is good to start for the first few months? i was thinking 2500 a month small increments weekly about 600 per week.......

rsot 11-08-2017 10:50 AM

i used my BoA account to withdraw and deposit initially - i started about 100 every 2-3 days then ramped up to 100 every day then more so after each month. This was from a mix of PP and mobile deposits - no ebay involved though, just fyi

H4ck 11-08-2017 11:22 AM

i thought business accounts dont really look suspicious with mismatched names......? i guess after the probationary period, they probably should not look suspicious?

nickopedia 11-08-2017 07:50 PM

A business account is less prone to review on 3rd party transactions because there more leeway for higher volume and varied types of deposits such as incoming wires/ACH deposits. Most of the big banks could care less assuming you are not doing something outright stupid like overdrawing your account frequently, etc.

GreenBean 11-10-2017 09:00 AM

rsot would not have problems overdrawing his BoA.

The hamsters are not expensive to feed.

:cheer:

Must just add this thread for everyone’s information

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...desposits.html
:pout:

rsot 11-10-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 883137)
A business account is less prone to review on 3rd party transactions because there more leeway for higher volume and varied types of deposits such as incoming wires/ACH deposits. Most of the big banks could care less assuming you are not doing something outright stupid like overdrawing your account frequently, etc.

Also keep in mind that banks make a LOT of money from business accounts because fees are ridiculous...fees to deposit, fees to withdraw...fees just to keep money in the account...so it's not for everyone

rsot 11-10-2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 883479)
rsot would not have problems overdrawing his BoA.

The hamsters are not expensive to feed.

:cheer:

Must just add this thread for everyone’s information

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...desposits.html
:pout:

Bulding relationships with banks is important both for longetivity and opportunity :)

How's your little "hamster" by the way? :) That expense can be much higher than my own, true that hah

H4ck 12-06-2017 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 883137)

something i dont understand is, why would the bank look at me suspiciously if i were to keep a low balance in the bank?

at the moment, i pretty much try to get my entire balance out of the bank all day everyday and i put it in other investments that grow at much stronger rates than the banks interest rates.

in my opinion anybody that has tons of money sitting in the bank is a fool, you should always be finding ways to put it in varying investments