eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   Which banks work for stealth paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/117115-banks-work-stealth-paypal.html)

ricardov74 05-02-2018 12:57 AM

Which banks work for stealth paypal

Hello
if you have a stealth PayPal with another's person name. what type of banks allow me to add to that PayPal so i can transfer the money, and avoid the bank to check for the names mismatch. Sorry if my English is not correct. I am in the USA.
Thank you

Verificationguy 05-02-2018 08:05 PM

Re: Which banks work for stealth paypal

for usa USBANK is good

nickopedia 05-03-2018 03:13 AM

All of the major US Banks accept name mismatch with few problems, if any. This includes:

Wells Fargo
Bank of America
JP Morgan Chase
Citibank
US Bank
And many others...

I have personal experience with Wells Fargo, BofA, and Citibank. Of these WF is my favorite as they don't seem to care about the name at all, or the amounts I transact. I've had 10k+ ACH transfers hit my account with regularity with no issues.

Many people here have also reported that Credit Unions work good, too, but personally I had an issue with one CU (Golden1 in CA) which closed the account immediately once a mismatched payment came in via PayPal. I think that was an isolated incident tho.

There were also a couple people here who claimed Chase Bank blocked their money for mismatched names, but there are also several reports of people using Chase with no issues.

You are less likely to have problems with Business Accouunts (established) than you would a personal checking/savings, especially on the larger transfers. Business accounts are made for higher than normal volume, so the bank fraud dept. would be less strict than for personal accounts.

phaz0rz 05-03-2018 08:05 AM

It's worth noting there was an issue reported with Citibank yesterday. I 2nd the WF recommendation.

cp74 05-03-2018 10:56 AM

If you use stealth, probably you're not a citizen too. So how to add a bank or what i miss here? :(

slokor 05-03-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cp74 (Post 918102)
If you use stealth, probably you're not a citizen too. So how to add a bank or what i miss here? :(

OP mentioned hes in the US so opening a bank account shouldn't be an issue.

slokor 05-03-2018 01:41 PM

By the way - M&T is another good one to work with.

Verificationguy 05-03-2018 01:43 PM

also nationwide and discover

ricardov74 05-03-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cp74 (Post 918102)

I live in the USA. My eBay account of over 12 years got indefinitely restricted for selling too much. The reason why I'm doing stealth

cp74 05-04-2018 07:53 AM

@ricardov74, thx to clarify. Got it.

May i ask the question with another way then?

For example i'm not in US but i have a full verified US PP account. I will just start using it, been in here too much but still kind of rookie, just reading and asking too much. I plan to buy IPburger, so i think i'll have access to auctionstealth. I took time to sort each & everything. No selling targets, etc, just to improve knowledge at the moment.

To cash in (without sales, to make payments) and cash out, the only option i know is bitcoin. Simply, what if i add a legal bank account to this stealth PP? Name will mismatch. Bank will be overseas, etc.

What is the best way to wire in and out to PP balance please?

Cheers.

Verificationguy 05-04-2018 02:21 PM

compass bank is good too

aspkin 05-04-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cp74 (Post 918280)
@ricardov74, thx to clarify. Got it.

May i ask the question with another way then?

For example i'm not in US but i have a full verified US PP account. I will just start using it, been in here too much but still kind of rookie, just reading and asking too much. I plan to buy IPburger, so i think i'll have access to auctionstealth. I took time to sort each & everything. No selling targets, etc, just to improve knowledge at the moment.

To cash in (without sales, to make payments) and cash out, the only option i know is bitcoin. Simply, what if i add a legal bank account to this stealth PP? Name will mismatch. Bank will be overseas, etc.

What is the best way to wire in and out to PP balance please?

Cheers.

You can only add US bank account to US PayPal.

cp74 05-06-2018 08:23 AM

So what is the most realistic workaround for the users having US PP, but not being US citizen or not living in US to cash in & out? Bitcoin? How to wire or atm to real world from stealth?

yankee 05-06-2018 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cp74 (Post 918626)
So what is the most realistic workaround for the users having US PP, but not being US citizen or not living in US to cash in & out? Bitcoin? How to wire or atm to real world from stealth?

Might want to start your own thread......But USA accounts need USA bank accounts or spend the money out of paypal. No other options.

rsot 05-06-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cp74 (Post 918626)

Also worth considering not to use PP.com and using PP that is local to the country person lives in

cp74 05-08-2018 04:23 AM

Thx, sorry ricardov74 to split the thread, will start a new thread as suggested by yankee

@rsot, it's banned in my country :( That's why i seek for too many details.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/117287-real-cc.html#post919177