eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   Linking Real Savings Account To Stealth For Only With Drawing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/121812-linking-real-savings-account-stealth-only-drawing.html)

Zerk 11-20-2018 01:35 AM

Linking Real Savings Account To Stealth For Only With Drawing

I have a FCU bank checking account, which includes a savings account, linked to my main PayPal account that I have deposited funds from various times over the past.

Is it possible to link the savings account of the same FCU bank to a stealth PayPal and only use it to withdraw funds (PayPal > Savings) then move the savings to the checking?

Aside from that, I'm thinking of opening another bank account (either BoA or Ally) to fix this.

Appreciate any insight :yar:

i.e. these wouldn't be large or frequent large transactions.

ryeken 11-20-2018 01:56 AM

Re: Linking Real Savings Account To Stealth For Only With Drawing

As far as linking a bank account is concerned, I guess only credit or debit cards are accepted by Paypal. I don't know though if they have some exemptions or whatnot. You might wanna check this link:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/...account-faq686

rsot 11-20-2018 02:14 AM

@OP, you can use the savings account for deposits - make sure the account is direct deposit enabled.

I have done this with a FCU Savings account as well as with BoA and PNC for example

Zerk 11-20-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryeken (Post 958800)
As far as linking a bank account is concerned, I guess only credit or debit cards are accepted by Paypal. I don't know though if they have some exemptions or whatnot. You might wanna check this link:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/...account-faq686

Thanks. I have a VCC linked to it currently and am only looking to withdraw funds at the moment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 958810)
@OP, you can use the savings account for deposits - make sure the account is direct deposit enabled. I have done this with a FCU Savings account as well as with BoA and PNC for example

Meaning deposits from the savings TO the stealth? Correct? Ok.

adc 11-20-2018 11:52 PM

Never do deposits (transfers or payments) from your real bank accounts to (or through) your stealth PayPal account.

They will see your real name if the money moves in that direction.

Only using a checking or savings account in your real name to withdraw money from PayPal is acceptable (provided your bank has no issue with mismatched names). The checking and savings accounts, though they will have the same routing number, will have differing account numbers.

rsot 11-21-2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerk (Post 959046)
Thanks. I have a VCC linked to it currently and am only looking to withdraw funds at the moment.

Meaning deposits from the savings TO the stealth? Correct? Ok.

Deposits from stealth pp to savings

ebaystealth1974 11-21-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adc (Post 959056)
Never do deposits (transfers or payments) from your real bank accounts to (or through) your stealth PayPal account.

They will see your real name if the money moves in that direction.

They see your name when they pull the micro-deposits back from your account, they just don't care.

cartim 08-09-2019 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 959214)
They see your name when they pull the micro-deposits back from your account, they just don't care.

Can you elaborate? I never heard PP can see your real name when micro deposits when they verify real name checking acct. PP doesnt care if they see your real name then? Maybe PP doesnt look that closely at it then cuz acct doesnt have any activity then, but maybe will care more later if acct has $ in it & under more scrutiny? P.S. i just opened stealth PP acct with debit card attached to my real Checking acct, would i need to worry? I dont plan on using it to pay for anything on ebay or PP (including ebay seller fees) thx!

Jjones1 08-13-2019 05:44 PM

I don’t think PayPal can see the name

tedsmith1990 09-04-2019 05:34 AM

Just for your reference, bank can accept money transfer to "wrong" bank holder as long as the IBAN was correct in Europe.