eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   Is there a limit you suggest on bank accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/122656-there-limit-you-suggest-bank-accounts.html)

cblount1993 12-24-2018 06:26 PM

Is there a limit you suggest on bank accounts

Hey guys so I currently have 3 Different Banks im using for stealth accounts,
(I'm From the United States)
WF has 1 checkings/4Savings
BoA has 2 Checkings/ 5 Savings
Chase 2Checkings/2 Savings
Not all of them are being opened at the same time, and im able to open them online and bank automatically accepts it and creates the account on the spot

So total 5 Checkings/11Savings under my name, havent had any problems, just wondering from everyone that has had years of experience in stealth if this looks sketchy/problems for the future,
(Again I haven't had any problems past 5-6 months)
As I need to create more for the future, was going to use a Credit union but not sure if if it looks bad on paper having 20 accounts,
All get deposits and have the minimum so there is no monthly fee
Thank you,

rsot 12-24-2018 07:16 PM

Re: Is there a limit you suggest on bank accounts

You keep small amounts in all of them to avoid going zero balance right? Just clarifying

cblount1993 12-25-2018 06:03 AM

All checking keep a minimum of $1500 so no bank fee
And Savings all keep a minimum of $300/$500 for no fee

Is there anything wrong with multiple bank accounts open?
Shouldn’t be right? I don’t see why there would

flowclothingco 12-26-2018 11:59 PM

Hey there, I personally have a couple hundred bank accounts at the same bank. Best to do some digging at your favorite bank, they all have different plans and offer certain incentives to those who need multiple accts. Go in and talk to them in person they have always been very cool with me and I've built personal relationships with my guys, I give them a call when I need more accts he books me for a time and I go in and sign everything and its all done. Ask around!!!!

slokor 12-27-2018 12:29 AM

I have a similar a setup with more banks.
I have 1 checking and 4 savings and all of them.
Going on 7 years now - never had an issue.

dealagreeproceed 12-27-2018 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flowclothingco (Post 966982)
Hey there, I personally have a couple hundred bank accounts at the same bank.

this cant be right :comp5::rip::humble:

isyo111 12-27-2018 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cblount1993 (Post 966708)
Hey guys so I currently have 3 Different Banks im using for stealth accounts,
(I'm From the United States)
WF has 1 checkings/4Savings
BoA has 2 Checkings/ 5 Savings
Chase 2Checkings/2 Savings
Not all of them are being opened at the same time, and im able to open them online and bank automatically accepts it and creates the account on the spot

So total 5 Checkings/11Savings under my name, havent had any problems, just wondering from everyone that has had years of experience in stealth if this looks sketchy/problems for the future,
(Again I haven't had any problems past 5-6 months)
As I need to create more for the future, was going to use a Credit union but not sure if if it looks bad on paper having 20 accounts,
All get deposits and have the minimum so there is no monthly fee
Thank you,

Hello, do you think that I can link my stealth paypal to my friends BOA checking account?(mismatch name) can i withdrew money ?

cheapandeasy 01-02-2019 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isyo111 (Post 967005)
Hello, do you think that I can link my stealth paypal to my friends BOA checking account?(mismatch name) can i withdrew money ?

I would personally just open and account at the bank under my own name.

Don't do weird banking stuff at all.

Paypal can only see who is on the account if you add money to paypal from your bank though. If you withdraw money from paypal to the bank, paypal can not see the name on the bank account.

JamesNorth101 01-03-2019 08:13 AM

It sounds like you have a good step up

So long as you stick to what your doing and dont try to suddenly open a lot of accounts then your unlikely to run into any issues.

hypothamus 01-31-2019 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isyo111 (Post 967005)

why would you do such a thing. It is like asking for a problem. A problem with some entity. Bank, friend, PayPal, IRS, FBI....

If it sounds stupid, it probably is stupid. Stupid gets in trouble.

Zerk 02-03-2019 11:45 PM

I currently have a Capital One 360 Checking and Savings. My Savings is linked to a stealth of mine under a different name, address, etc. for withdrawal to only.

Linked fine with no problems and have made a few successful transfers.

Anyway I can maximize this with other accounts?

BlackLion 04-14-2019 10:28 AM

Quote:

Hey there, I personally have a couple hundred bank accounts at the same bank. Best to do some digging at your favorite bank, they all have different plans and offer certain incentives to those who need multiple accts. Go in and talk to them in person they have always been very cool with me and I've built personal relationships with my guys, I give them a call when I need more accts he books me for a time and I go in and sign everything and its all done. Ask around!!!!

What!? That's impossible

flowclothingco 04-18-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackLion (Post 994384)
What!? That's impossible

It is very much not impossible

flowclothingco 04-18-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 966995)
this cant be right :comp5::rip::humble:

As crazy as it sounds it is true, they are not sub accounts either and I pay no fees at all. All different acct #'s. Its a beautiful thing

Eth 10-02-2019 02:48 PM

Updates on Online Checking Account that work with PayPal

Hello,

I have researched many forums on Aspkin regarding to Bank that allow to withdraw money from PayPal with mismatch name. However, I want to confirm as is September 2019 do the following online checking still working?

1. Wells Fargo
2. Bank Of America
3.USBank

Thanks everyone!

Steveo036940 10-02-2019 08:45 PM

Your posting same question on multiple threads....stop it!
Please change your flag to your own country in order for correct bank recommendations.

rsot 10-02-2019 10:51 PM

Re: Updates on Online Checking Account that work with PayPal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eth (Post 1038010)
Hello,

I have researched many forums on Aspkin regarding to Bank that allow to withdraw money from PayPal with mismatch name. However, I want to confirm as is September 2019 do the following online checking still working?

1. Wells Fargo
2. Bank Of America
3.USBank

Thanks everyone!

2. works fine for me

samj342 10-22-2019 03:56 PM

I'm getting ready to manually link a savings account thats in my real name to a Paypal stealth account.

Paypal asks for me to enter the routing number and account number, but the note that follows concerns me.

It says

By continuing, you agree to let PayPal send 2 small deposit amounts (less than $1.00 USD) and retrieve them in 1 withdrawal.

My question.

When Paypal retrieves their 2 small deposits, will they be able to see My name thats on the savings account?

samj342 10-25-2019 12:57 PM

Disregard my previous post.

mpfteam 02-15-2020 10:53 PM

So... If I need to make eBay payment and there's not enough funds on PayPal then you pay your eBay bill. So PayPal must take money from your checking account, is that a problem? Because... I've done that bunch of times and never had a problem. Just need your advice

MathProfessor 03-09-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

When you walk in to have a chat during your personal relationship, they never asked you why you have 100 accounts?