eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   Got money in GreenDot Bank but how can I cash out from Bank account without card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/127233-got-money-greendot-bank-but-how-can-i-cash-out-bank-account-without-card.html)

GoldenWarrior 06-20-2019 04:02 AM

Got money in GreenDot Bank but how can I cash out from Bank account without card

Hello Friends,
I already asked what I need to know in the title. But again let me describe it.
I have an account with GreenDot but somehow I haven't got the virtual card details. I just have only bank account. Right now I need to cash out from the account and I don't know how to cash out from Bank account. Earlier few months, It was easy with PayPal but now they are really bull***t. So anyone know any way how to cash out from the GreenDot bank?
Thanks in advance.

shelfer.org 06-20-2019 04:16 AM

Re: Got money in GreenDot Bank but how can I cash out from Bank account without card

its not possible that u haven't vcc,i think u did mistake while creating account,on final step gobank giving vcc detail only once ,and i m sure u have miss that.
now u cant cashout before active plastic card of gobank

GoldenWarrior 06-20-2019 04:21 AM

Re: Got money in GreenDot Bank but how can I cash out from Bank account without card

I can't able to open Gobank account. Every time when I went to create Gobank account It was telling that info is not correct.

shelfer.org 06-20-2019 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenWarrior (Post 1012523)
I can't able to open Gobank account. Every time when I went to create Gobank account It was telling that info is not correct.

chage internet and pc devise

phaz0rz 06-20-2019 05:52 AM

If you already got the money into greendot, just wire it out.

GoldenWarrior 06-23-2019 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfer.org (Post 1012522)
its not possible that u haven't vcc,i think u did mistake while creating account,on final step gobank giving vcc detail only once ,and i m sure u have miss that.
now u cant cashout before active plastic card of gobank

They stopped providing VCC.

shelfer.org 06-24-2019 12:58 PM

so greendot is stealth?

GoldenWarrior 06-28-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfer.org (Post 1013645)
so greendot is stealth?

Recently opened GreenDot but didn't provide me VCC.

xiaoxiaoshasha 07-01-2019 08:56 AM

meet the same problem.Bought greendot bank account from other guy and can't active plastic card. Don't know how to cashout the money. I know some one bought funds in a low rate. Don't know the method they are using.

shelfer.org 07-03-2019 02:12 PM

without activate plastic card u cant cashout

xsolent 07-10-2019 02:26 PM

Im not familiar with GreenDot. Can you transfer out or do you have to spend the balance with the VCC?
If you can, open an epayments account and send a wire from greendot to epayments. They accept third party payments (transfers sent with different name). Then exchange the funds for btc.

shelfer.org 07-11-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xsolent (Post 1017821)
Im not familiar with GreenDot. Can you transfer out or do you have to spend the balance with the VCC?
If you can, open an epayments account and send a wire from greendot to epayments. They accept third party payments (transfers sent with different name). Then exchange the funds for btc.

if you have vcc of grendot the you can spend money in usa websites,also on bluehost,namecheap etc
but you cant upload in skrill,nettler or btc

iliass95 07-11-2019 06:55 PM

can youdo a bank transfer?

Jjones1 08-13-2019 05:47 PM

Have you solved the problem

nickopedia 08-14-2019 02:49 AM

Greendot is not a real bank. It's more of a prepaid card product.

As indicated by several others above, you are not able to transfer money or move it without having the physical plastic card in your possession, or at least knowing the digits. This is intentional and a security feature.

They are assuming you are giving them a REAL mailing address for the card. If not, or your don't have access to that mailbox, you can't use the account, period.

Most of the other prepaid "banks" are like this.

rsot 08-14-2019 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jjones1 (Post 1026363)

Formal introduction to the forum :)

GoldenWarrior 08-19-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jjones1 (Post 1026363)

Not yet solved the problem. I need a method which I can use to cashout via eCheck from greendot bank account.

agent006140 09-30-2019 04:43 PM

WMT has a prepaid debit card from GREEN DOT Bank,check it out,may be itworks for you

Ilove 09-30-2019 06:57 PM

The fact you where able to link greendot to PayPal with out limitation???

I linked greendot and know they want bank statement but this account is verified

Family member account

darkstranger707 10-02-2019 12:54 AM

Wow I always thought GreenDot was a no-go. If no one has experience I could try it this weekend.

What about AMEX Bluebird? They give you checks to use and such.

agent006140 10-02-2019 08:07 AM

Ask AMEX live help,they are well versed when it comes to ecommerce players.