Bank Account for Stealth to Withdraw HELP! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Bank Accounts

Bank Accounts General discussions on bank accounts, withdrawing funds, virtual bank accounts (VBAs) and more.

Old 05-28-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Bank Account for Stealth to Withdraw HELP!

Hey guys, for some insane reason I just lost my bank accounts that I have been using for my stealth accounts for almost 10 years.

They randomly decided that because I received transfers in from PayPal that I wasn’t a viable customer. They transferred all my money out to my other funding account and closed them all.

Needless to say I need to add a new bank account ASAP to my STEALTH PayPal accounts.

I haven’t had to find a new bank that accepts stealth PayPal payments in seriously over 15 years.

Which current US bank accounts allow you to receive PayPal transfers in from stealth accounts? I read some comments that people are using Bank Of America with no issues? I have a Bank of America personal account I could try?

I’m a super veteran stealther and I have NEVER had an issue like this before. If you’d like to know the name of the bank I was using send me a PM. It was one of the ones listed in the stealth guide, all the way back from 2008.

Please help!
The Following User Says Thank You to vigilantex69 For This Useful Post:
dk1 (05-30-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Bank Account for Stealth to Withdraw HELP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
They randomly decided that because I received transfers in from PayPal that I wasn’t a viable customer. They transferred all my money out to my other funding account and closed them all.
-------------------------------------
what do you mean by 'my other funding account'?
My ally bank account that I used to fund the other bank account when I initially opened it. They closed all 3 of my accounts and transferred all the money out.

The issue is those bank accounts were attached to my stealth account. Which means I now I have to find a new bank that accepts stealth PayPal payments transferred in. Hence my question?
Old 05-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

As a rule of thumb, avoid any "virtual" banks like Ally, Greendot, Simple, etc., and you'll be good to go.

Most virtual banks have a problem with mismatched deposits - most physical brick-and-mortar banks do not care about mismatched deposits. There are literally thousands of banks and credit unions you can choose from to replace the bank accounts you just lost.

Wells Fargo is the only big national bank I'm using currently with stealth accounts. Personally I prefer small local credit unions. They welcome your business and never care about your deposits coming in, in my experience.
Old 05-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
As a rule of thumb, avoid any "virtual" banks like Ally, Greendot, Simple, etc., and you'll be good to go.

Most virtual banks have a problem with mismatched deposits - most physical brick-and-mortar banks do not care about mismatched deposits. There are literally thousands of banks and credit unions you can choose from to replace the bank accounts you just lost.

Wells Fargo is the only big national bank I'm using currently with stealth accounts. Personally I prefer small local credit unions. They welcome your business and never care about your deposits coming in, in my experience.
I am going to use my Bank of America personal checking account. Have people had success with that in the past?
Old 05-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Do you think I can use Bank of America personal checking account for it? I just don’t want to have to go through this dozens of times with PayPal. They’re already all worked up because of the other bank account getting removed so I’d rather get one attached that’s guaranteed to work and then withdraw all the money
Old 05-29-2020
Threadstarter  

I can create a new Bank of America checking account today and then attach it tomorrow?

Has anybody had issues with Bank of America? The last thing I want to do is get a phone call from Bank of America saying they kicked the withdraw back because it had a mismatch name on the PayPal account...then I’m back to square one with PayPal.
Old 05-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Bank of America works fine. They are the first institution I ever used to withdraw from stealth accounts to.

The bank account side of this isn't what you need to worry about. The hard part is going to be attaching a new bank account to an established Paypal. It's very, very difficult to do on an account that isn't brand new adding its first bank account.

Paypal is probably going to want you to accept a verification call or text when you go to add your new bank account.. so just try to be prepared for that obstacle.
Old 05-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Bank of America works fine. They are the first institution I ever used to withdraw from stealth accounts to.

The bank account side of this isn't what you need to worry about. The hard part is going to be attaching a new bank account to an established Paypal. It's very, very difficult to do on an account that isn't brand new adding its first bank account.

Paypal is probably going to want you to accept a verification call or text when you go to add your new bank account.. so just try to be prepared for that obstacle.
Yeah I tried to do that and they wanted me to accept
the phone or text, but the problem with getting them on the phone right now as everything is shut down due to this Covid nonsense. When you call and they ask you to verify the account with a text message, you can’t get to a live person anymore.

My goal is to just get an established bank account attached back to these accounts drain the accounts and then create new PayPal accounts. I don’t want to run the risk.
Old 05-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

If you can get the bank account attached then you wouldn't be risking anything by continuing to use your old, established Paypal account. You'd be taking a much bigger risk by starting off with a new Paypal account. The Paypal account you have now has built up trust over 15yrs and I can guarantee you it's a lot easier to work with than a brand new fresh Paypal account would be.

So you're saying you got to the point where the automated system wanted to send you a call or text.. but your problem is that you can't get Paypal on the phone right now? Why do you need to get them on the phone? You don't need to talk to a live rep to do the text message verification. All you need to do is select your phone number from the dropdown menu in the "quick security check" page, have the system send you a text message, and then enter the verification code into Paypal.

After that you'd just wait for the micro-deposits to hit your bank account, then go back into Paypal and finish linking your new bank account.
Old 05-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If you can get the bank account attached then you wouldn't be risking anything by continuing to use your old, established Paypal account. You'd be taking a much bigger risk by starting off with a new Paypal account. The Paypal account you have now has built up trust over 15yrs and I can guarantee you it's a lot easier to work with than a brand new fresh Paypal account would be.

So you're saying you got to the point where the automated system wanted to send you a call or text.. but your problem is that you can't get Paypal on the phone right now? Why do you need to get them on the phone? You don't need to talk to a live rep to do the text message verification. All you need to do is select your phone number from the dropdown menu in the "quick security check" page, have the system send you a text message, and then enter the verification code into Paypal.

After that you'd just wait for the micro-deposits to hit your bank account, then go back into Paypal and finish linking your new bank account.
Well I created a new Bank of America account. Went to link the account and when I do it just says “sorry an error occurred please try again later”. I called and they asked me to verify my identity through a text message. I did, and then they still couldn’t add the account. He said there may be a 24 hour block and that I should wait 24 hours and try again tomorrow. He did say that the option to add a new bank account was “blocked”. Even though I had done nothing wrong, they are HEAVILY regulating adding new bank accounts to existing PayPal accounts.

My question is, what is the BEST bank I can use to attach to PayPal accounts that will honor payments from stealth PayPal accounts? What I DONT want to happen is to go though all this stuff, get it attached, then verify the deposits and the bank say whooooooa and cancel it. Then I’m RIGHT back to square one again
Old 05-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

There are 5177 banks and 5757 credit unions in the USA, and as far as the stealth community is aware you can count the number of institutions that have problems with mismatched incoming ACH deposits on both your hands.

Bank of America has always been one of the recommended banks on this forum.. so you're good to go. There is no best because all of them do the same thing - credit ACH's to your account..

I prefer credit unions for a number of reasons but there are also advantages to using the big, top 5 banks like WF and BoA (such as state of the art online banking.. whereas the experience is the opposite with small credit unions)
Old 05-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
There are 5177 banks and 5757 credit unions in the USA, and as far as the stealth community is aware you can count the number of institutions that have problems with mismatched incoming ACH deposits on both your hands.

Bank of America has always been one of the recommended banks on this forum.. so you're good to go. There is no best because all of them do the same thing - credit ACH's to your account..

I prefer credit unions for a number of reasons but there are also advantages to using the big, top 5 banks like WF and BoA (such as state of the art online banking.. whereas the experience is the opposite with small credit unions)
What does ACH mean?
Old 05-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
if you just open a new account with BAC,you should wait till tomorrow and t ry linking it to Paypal.
Ok I opened it today. I’ll wait till tomorrow or Sunday and try and link it and keep everyone posted. We can all help learn from the way these things are changing
Old 05-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
What does ACH mean?

Automated clearing house.

It's the type of payment paypal sends to your bank account.
Old 05-30-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 22%

i believe your only problem is how to withdraw your pp cash,since all your linked bank accounts are disabled.

Last edited by mian74; 05-30-2020 at 07:12 AM.
Old 05-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mian74 View Post
i believe your only problem is how to withdraw your pp cash,since all your linked bank accounts are disabled.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 05-30-2020
Threadstarter  

Yes I don’t have a cash option. The only way to withdraw my funds is to a bank account. Everything has worked perfect for almost 14 years till Emigrant Direct bank 100% f*cked me.

Now I’m scrambling trying to open a new bank accounts and attach them to my stealth PayPal accounts so that I can with drawl the money.

Since it’s been so long literally since 2007 using the same bank for the stealth account withdrawls on all my accounts, I’m just worried about finding a bank that will allow it
Old 05-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
I’m just worried about finding a bank that will allow it
You'll really have to get over this fear. You'd be surprised how little banks care at all about this. To most banks, money coming in is money coming in and that's all there is to it.

I recommend you go ahead and get the process started, attaching your new BoA account to your Paypal. I also recommend that you open some accounts at other banks and/or credit unions now, so you don't have all of your withdrawals going to the same institution. If you're worried about looking suspicious, it looks better to have 2-3 mismatched deposits coming in per week at 3 or 4 different banks than it does to have 10-15 mismatched deposits all going to the same bank every week.
Old 05-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Also agent is probably right about your account being closed because of it being an "online only" bank. You should never use online-only banks for stealth account withdrawals. Those kinds of banks are tighter on security because those kinds of bank accounts are easier to abuse.