eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   Where can I open an offshore bank account online? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/140449-where-can-i-open-offshore-bank-account-online.html)

mishav 11-29-2020 04:14 PM

Where can I open an offshore bank account online?

This means a bank account not in the USA where I can accept payments from a merchant account and/or PayPal. I would like to open it online.

agent006140 11-29-2020 04:58 PM

Re: Where can I open an offshore bank account online?

Try panama

mishav 11-29-2020 05:01 PM

I would please like direct information, not simply listing a country. Thanks.

slokor 11-29-2020 05:02 PM

I think OP is referring to a US based bank account.
I doubt Panama will offer one.
And OP to answer your question - I don't believe such a US based bank account exists.

mishav 11-29-2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1128140)
I think OP is referring to a US based bank account.
I doubt Panama will offer one.
And OP to answer your question - I don't believe such a US based bank account exists.

not in the USA. It says that in the original post

agent006140 11-29-2020 11:40 PM

you want breakfast in bed as well??

slokor 11-29-2020 11:55 PM

Why don't you tell us what country you need this bank account to be with then cause your post is very unclear.
If you need this bank account to operate with merchant accounts and paypal from the US then what you need is a US based bank account - and that cannot be opened offshore as I stated before.

mishav 11-30-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1128183)
Why don't you tell us what country you need this bank account to be with then cause your post is very unclear.
If you need this bank account to operate with merchant accounts and paypal from the US then what you need is a US based bank account - and that cannot be opened offshore as I stated before.

any country where I can open everything online including submit ID over the Internet. Do you know anywhere where this is possible? It must be a merchant account and preferably with a debit card.

yankee 11-30-2020 12:33 AM

For USA paypal you will need a US bank account. Are you asking about Paypal?

slokor 11-30-2020 12:40 AM

OP - you don't seem to get it.
Each country has their own bank codes - routing and bank account numbers.
In the US for example the routing system is based on 9 digits.
You need to tell us what country you want the bank account to be based in.
If you wish this bank account to be able to interact with a US based merchant account or paypal account the bank account must be US based - and as I stated twice now it cannot be done offshore the way you describe.

mishav 11-30-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1128190)
OP - you don't seem to get it.
Each country has their own bank codes - routing and bank account numbers.
In the US for example the routing system is based on 9 digits.
You need to tell us what country you want the bank account to be based in.
If you wish this bank account to be able to interact with a US based merchant account or paypal account the bank account must be US based - and as I stated twice now it cannot be done offshore the way you describe.

To clarify. I would like a setup where a person or company is registered in an another country, not the USA. It could be with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents. This person or company will have a merchant account, bank account and PayPal in that country. Everything will go to that country. It will be used to sell on eBay.com, not a local eBay site and to sell on the internet through my own website. Is this possible and where should I look specifically?

slokor 11-30-2020 03:55 PM

Each country has their own regulations so youll have to research that.
I doubt youll be able to set up anything like that though where it would be financially viable.
If you do manage I believe wed all love to hear about it.
Good luck.

agent006140 11-30-2020 04:23 PM

yOU want a person in a non USA country,have his own merchant account,bank account and a Paypal ACcount and you want to use his Paypal and merchant account to sell on Ebay USA and your own website?

mishav 11-30-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1128315)
yOU want a person in a non USA country,have his own merchant account,bank account and a Paypal ACcount and you want to use his Paypal and merchant account to sell on Ebay USA and your own website?

no. I control the account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents everything else you wrote is correct.

agent006140 12-01-2020 12:28 AM

so you want to open a non US paypal account,have a merchant account and a bank account and sell on your own website and Ebay.
so why ask us?

yankee 12-01-2020 12:34 AM

I doubt such a thing exists unless you want to create shell corporations or buy shelved corporations. This stuff you are referring to is typically for the ubber rich and politicians to hide their wrong doings.

Last I knew, a shelved registered Montana LLC was $10,000 then you need an agent that is willing to open a bank account using his/her SS number on the signature card. That is not going to be cheap either.