Wamu - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Bank Accounts

Bank Accounts General discussions on bank accounts, withdrawing funds, virtual bank accounts (VBAs) and more.

Old 08-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Do you mean having more than one wamu account?

Old 08-27-2008

Longevity: 92%

yes having more than 1 account.
Old 08-27-2008
Executive [VIP]

As far as I know you can close bank accounts. I would just close the ones that you are not using. But then again, some companies/banks will frown on having so many checking accounts.
Old 09-05-2008

Longevity: 90%

If I open a wamu account. Can I use the savings account to make a pp account, and use the checking account to make another separate pp account (using the same wamu account)?
Old 09-06-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

They're different accounts, yes.
Old 09-22-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

just curious, whats the most accounts anyone has with wamu?

a few years ago i had a close friend who was a teller, and this was before i stealth guides and all that, so it was easy for him to make new account and burned alot (guessing 8-10) of accounts through trial and error, but still zeroed out, bankwise. no teller ever really raised any eyebrow by having so accounts, except one guy taking my deposit just said wow, when he typed in my social and that was it.

can you change you address online for accounts?

right now im using bank of america and they do that. also lets you open checking/savings online.

i dunno. its been years so i i guess i could go with wamu agaiin
Old 10-18-2008

Longevity: 89%
Default a bit confused..

so...is everyone using this wamu free checking account (which I'm assuming was established with their real info), to verify paypal accounts that are also in their real name? I'm looking to open (and most importantly) verify a paypal account in a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. Would it be safe to open a PP account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/address/DOB/etc., but the real account number/routing number/bank name from the wamu account?
Old 10-18-2008

Default WAMU Checking & Savings accounts

I opened up two WAMU Instant Free Checking accounts and I got one routing number with two different account numbers - one for the checking account and one for the savings account. So - do I basically have 4 bank accounts that I can use on 4 different PAYPAL accounts? If I use the Savings account number that I got when I signed up for the Checking account - will this be a way to link the two accounts? The numbers are all completely different except that the routing numbers are the same for all 4 accounts. I also have some PP accounts set up with Bank accounts that I set up at the bank up the street. These are business accounts and I have three of them but they still have the same routing number as the bank up the street. Anyway, it would be great to be able to use these Savings accounts as separate accounts to get my PP accounts up and running.
Old 10-18-2008
Executive [VIP]

Yes it is... No problem
Old 12-13-2008

Thumbs up Help adding or creating more wamu online savings sub accounts

Hi,

i have a wamu checking and online savings accounts, how do i do in order to have several wamu accounts or subaccounts, i know how to get more sub accounts on my ingdirect savings account, but i have not been able to fing any info in the internet about multiple wamu accounts, all i read about is the people can have as many wamu online savings accounts as they want.

Could anyone please verify if the first ingdirect withdraw will take 10 days, if so, why is that.

Thank you.
Old 12-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

On WAMU there is no such thing as a "Sub Account".
You can open more than 1 WAMU account.
They usually come in pairs: 1 Checking & 1 Savings account.
You can have up to 10 pairs of accounts that you open online before have to go into a branch to sign papers.

As for ING...
My best advise is to AVOID them.
You can not transfer money from a Paypal account created with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information into a ING account.
ING will lock your account. So it is best to avoid them.
Read the forum you will see that 98% of the experienced & up standing members wil tell you the same thing.
Old 12-13-2008

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by here we go again View Post
on wamu there is no such thing as a "sub account".
You can open more than 1 wamu account.
They usually come in pairs: 1 checking & 1 savings account.
You can have up to 10 pairs of accounts that you open online before have to go into a branch to sign papers.

As for ing...
My best advise is to avoid them.
You can not transfer money from a paypal account created with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information into a ing account.
Ing will lock your account. So it is best to avoid them.
Read the forum you will see that 98% of the experienced & up standing members wil tell you the same thing.
the following questions would clear several small details and doubs i still have, so they are important.
-----------------------------------------
wamu question:

-can i apply 9 more times for instance, to the same type of wamu accounts that i already have, or must be diferent types of accounts?

-in order to apply, do i have to be logged in, just like in ingdirect, or it does not matter, just like the first application i did?

-does anybody has reported that wamu does not like that a client apply for several accounts, or that wamu start giving more scrutiny to such clients?

------------------------------------------
ing question:

I will only try to transfer from paypal to a ing account with the same name on the ing accounts, if the transfer fails, and also with accounts using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names, i will try to use paypal plug-in to cash out, or transfer to a paypal with real name first(and then try to transfer to bank account), or cash out from paypal using xoom.com.
Also all my transfers will be for no more than $500.

So, would you please tell me about the first transfer that i read it takes 10 days, is it true, its done so, maybe for verification purpuses?

Thank you for your quick reply.
Old 12-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATOCATMLWK View Post
the following questions would clear several small details and doubs i still have, so they are important.

ing question:

I will only try to transfer from paypal to a ing account with the same name on the ing accounts, if the transfer fails, and also with accounts using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names, i will try to use paypal plug-in to cash out, or transfer to a paypal with real name first(and then try to transfer to bank account), or cash out from paypal using xoom.com.

So, would you please tell me about the first transfer that i read it takes 10 days, is it true, its done so, maybe for verification purposes?
I personally have NEVER used ING so I am at a loss to answer the questions about it.
Maybe someone can answer this one who has used ING as their bank.

Quote:
-can i apply 9 more times for instance, to the same type of wamu accounts that i already have, or must be diferent types of accounts?
You can apply 9 more times for the Checking & Savings Pair

Quote:
-in order to apply, do i have to be logged in, just like in ingdirect, or it does not matter, just like the first application i did?
Yes... Log into your account and click on the "Open New Account" button and away you go...

Quote:
-does anybody has reported that wamu does not like that a client apply for several accounts, or that wamu start giving more scrutiny to such clients
All I have ever ran into is the 10 account pair (Checking & Saving) limit
GATOCATMLWK (12-14-2008)
Old 12-14-2008

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
ing question:

So, would you please tell me about the first transfer that i read it takes 10 days, is it true, its done so, maybe for verification purpuses?

Thank you for your quick reply.

With ING as long as your Frst and Last name name on paypal match the first and Last name on ING and you will not have no problems on that part. If your names dont match it will still work for a matter of time then u will get a call from the ING snoops wanting to get all in your bussiness then they will close you down. As long as if your useing ING just to comfirm a bank account i highly dout u will ever have any problems cause it seems when you start makeing butt loads of money is when every Bank/payment processer wants to be all up in your bussiness. Mo' Money Mo' Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
All I have ever ran into is the 10 account pair (Checking & Saving) limit
Also with WAMU are you allowed 10 pairs of accounts total or 10 pairs at a time?

Last edited by doughboykilla; 12-14-2008 at 05:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to doughboykilla For This Useful Post:
GATOCATMLWK (12-15-2008)
Old 12-15-2008

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
with ing as long as your frst and last name name on paypal match the first and last name on ing and you will not have no problems on that part. If your names dont match it will still work for a matter of time then u will get a call from the ing snoops wanting to get all in your bussiness then they will close you down. As long as if your useing ing just to comfirm a bank account i highly dout u will ever have any problems cause it seems when you start makeing butt loads of money is when every bank/payment processer wants to be all up in your bussiness. Mo' money mo' problems

also with wamu are you allowed 10 pairs of accounts total or 10 pairs at a time?
--------------
having more than one wamu pair accounts(and only one atm or debit card), how do you select wich account to use, for instance when you withdraw from an atm?
--------------
with ing, if the names dont match, and you make transfers from pp, about how long they will last before they close the ing account?
--------------
thanks
Old 12-30-2008

Thumbs up Wamu cancelled my application for my second pair of accounts

Hi,
I had a WAMU free checking and online savings account since september 2008, applied online and never had to go the a branch.

last night I was ready to start applying for 9 more pair of accounts one every day, but after I was almostdone, I got a message that my app was cancelled and that I needed to go to a branch with documents.

they asked 2 identity verification questions, the first I´m sure was correct because I didn´t have a mortgage on 2006, the second was if my registered phone numbers was a cellphone, landbase phone, none of the above, etc., and I think on my first application i chose ´land base phobe´, and thats what I selected.(by the way the number is actually a virtual yahoo phone-in, but I got approved the forst time anyway).

I also dont know if might be the fact that I entered mt driver licence number with dashes, and i dont remember if I did in the first app.

Does anyone had a similar experiency?

Does anybody recomend that i try again today with some small changes in the app, stated above?, or if applying again and again could even get my first pair of account closed?

Does anybody know if when one get the message of going to a branch with papers, there no way to get anything after that, online?

Thanks.

ps. by the way on my first application(about september 2008) WAMU still did not have a brach on my state, but after chase bougth it, now it does, and also the second app I did it with the AOL proxy software.

Last edited by GATOCATMLWK; 12-30-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 12-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

It is not hard to open a checking account. Just put down all of your real information. I hope you know everything about yourself lol...
Old 01-23-2009

Longevity: 89%

if i have been suspended from ebay, and try to open up a diffrent bank account through wamu to get verified through paypal, do i give wall mu my real info and address or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one . and if i give my real info will paypal recognize me? thanks
Old 01-23-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaljunkie View Post
if i have been suspended from ebay, and try to open up a diffrent bank account through wamu to get verified through paypal, do i give wall mu my real info and address or new one . and if i give my real info will paypal recognize me? thanks
Will you PLEASE read a little bit if the information on the forum.
ALL of the questions you have asked today have been answered MANY times.
Some of them even in the threads you ask the question in.

PLEASE search a little bit and MOST of your answers will reveal themselves.
Try This link:
Search the Aspkins Forum for your answers
Old 04-16-2009

Longevity: 87%

Can foreigners apply for this account? I guess there are ways and means right? I mean if it's online then surely there's way?
Old 07-15-2009

Longevity: 87%

thats true you will just have to get a US ip address
Old 12-23-2009

Longevity: 85%

The Wamu bank just for US only right? I am a chinese and how I can use it? Anybody can help me?