eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Canada eBay Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/canada-ebay-discussions/)
-   -   Managed payments with Canadian Stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/canada-ebay-discussions/135843-managed-payments-canadian-stealth-account.html)

Jam918 05-06-2020 09:43 AM

Managed payments with Canadian Stealth account

I have 3 Canadian eBay accounts,all aged accounts(2 or 3 years),one account has over 1300 feedback,one has over 100 feedback and one has 5 feedback.

As you know,ebay will force all seller to use their Managed Payments in 2021.The 3 Canadian eBay accounts are all Stealth accounts,the only way I thought of is to find a Canadian as a partner,change my ebay account holder name to his name,he uses his personal information to verify and help withdraw money.The money will be deposited into his bank account first,and then he transfer money to me through Transferwise.

We share the profit,my business is not very big,can let you make a few hundred pounds per month.I am writing this thread to know if anyone is willing to do this.I don't worry about being cheated,because I will only deliver the items when I receive the money.I also don’t believe that someone will give up thousands of pounds of profit for the whole year for a little money.

I also have more than 10 UK stealth accounts,I have a British friend who hopes he can help me by then,but he also has his own eBay bussiness.

If can not find a partner,all these accounts are no longer usable,can forum open a place to help to sell these accounts?Or open a place,give people a chance to find a partner,maybe someone is willing to share his personal information to get the money,this is also a service.

trying 05-06-2020 10:53 AM

Re: Managed payments with Canadian Stealth account

Managed Payments For Canada is not here yet I think it’s 2021 but not really sure

Jam918 05-06-2020 08:15 PM

I know Canada has not yet implemented it, but it will come eventually and time is not far away.

bclarr 05-07-2020 11:19 AM

i got the invite yesterday in my Canada account yesterday enroll by july 15th....I need help what to do in this case.

yankee 05-07-2020 11:45 AM

I know people who are saying the must enroll by July 15th in Canada

phaz0rz 05-07-2020 02:39 PM

^^Both of mine say that.

stealthnorris 05-08-2020 02:09 AM

I guess Canada isn't safe.

Are you able to link a US Bank account with a Canadian eBay?

rsot 05-08-2020 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthnorris (Post 1091724)
I guess Canada isn't safe.

Are you able to link a US Bank account with a Canadian eBay?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

You mean with pp?

animekings99 05-08-2020 06:49 AM

What I'm worried about is the mismatch names. All my ebay and PayPal accounts have different names because of the PayPal account s getting banned . If ebay and there new system can Detect. Miss match names most of us on here will be out of business for good my real I'd is banned. Like the rest of u. I think ebay wants to be like Amazon. Ebay should be like ebay I'm not being mean to any of the buyers and sellers on Amazon. I don't buy or sell on there and I will never do business on there. If PayPal can see our miss match names I think ebay will see them to. With the importing money i think that is how they will get us then instead of PayPal stealing our money ebay will do it with some dumb ass error code khggjok8yt ur acc is locked .

Camaro2SS 05-08-2020 09:36 AM

All of my Canadian accounts received MP invite and must be converted by July. We are all ****ed ...

phaz0rz 05-08-2020 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by animekings99 (Post 1091782)
What I'm worried about is the mismatch names. All my ebay and PayPal accounts have different names because of the PayPal account s getting banned . If ebay and there new system can Detect. Miss match names most of us on here will be out of business for good my real I'd is banned. Like the rest of u. I think ebay wants to be like Amazon. Ebay should be like ebay I'm not being mean to any of the buyers and sellers on Amazon. I don't buy or sell on there and I will never do business on there. If PayPal can see our miss match names I think ebay will see them to. With the importing money i think that is how they will get us then instead of PayPal stealing our money ebay will do it with some dumb ass error code khggjok8yt ur acc is locked .

Just form LLC's and get EIN's for them.

Sellers will no longer have the option of dodging income taxes by using various stealth accounts but there should still be a way forward.

slokor 05-08-2020 10:45 AM

So what info does a Canadian account have to provide ebay with to join their Managed Payments? No SSN is provided obviously - do they ask for the SIN number instead?

slokor 05-08-2020 10:46 AM

Another thought - would the bank account matching only the last name be sufficient? or is it the full name on the bank account that must be a match? cause plenty of people use their spouses' accounts.
Just curious to know if anyone know the answers to those questions.

xiu 07-01-2020 05:00 PM

i'm wondering how long it will take to get payment into bank, it seems it will vary by bank and by day of the week, but not ideal

slokor 07-01-2020 05:03 PM

Wish THAT was the biggest concern in all this...

bclarr 07-07-2020 09:16 PM

I got a fourth reminder to register in my Canadian stealth ebay account - not sure what to do as I don't have a matching chequing account.....anyone knows any solutions?

lokimischief 07-23-2020 04:09 PM

My message from Ebay today in regards to MP:

Thanks for registering for managed payments! We’ve identified your business as one that likely sells to the US or on the US site directly. We understand that you may currently get paid out in multiple currencies, which is not currently supported with managed payments. As a result, we’ve delayed your activation for managed payments while we work on a solution. In the meantime, you can continue selling as usual. Our goal is to make this transition as seamless as possible and we will only activate your account for managed payments once the available features match your business needs.

eDay 01-26-2021 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jam918 (Post 1091429)
I have 3 Canadian eBay accounts,all aged accounts(2 or 3 years),one account has over 1300 feedback,one has over 100 feedback and one has 5 feedback.

As you know,ebay will force all seller to use their Managed Payments in 2021.The 3 Canadian eBay accounts are all Stealth accounts,the only way I thought of is to find a Canadian as a partner,change my ebay account holder name to his name,he uses his personal information to verify and help withdraw money.The money will be deposited into his bank account first,and then he transfer money to me through Transferwise.

We share the profit,my business is not very big,can let you make a few hundred pounds per month.I am writing this thread to know if anyone is willing to do this.I don't worry about being cheated,because I will only deliver the items when I receive the money.I also don’t believe that someone will give up thousands of pounds of profit for the whole year for a little money.

I also have more than 10 UK stealth accounts,I have a British friend who hopes he can help me by then,but he also has his own eBay bussiness.

If can not find a partner,all these accounts are no longer usable,can forum open a place to help to sell these accounts?Or open a place,give people a chance to find a partner,maybe someone is willing to share his personal information to get the money,this is also a service.

Did you register any Canadian account into managed payment? If you did, what do they ask during registration? Is it similar to eBay US?

eDay 01-26-2021 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bclarr (Post 1091624)
i got the invite yesterday in my Canada account yesterday enroll by july 15th....I need help what to do in this case.

Hello, did you register into managed payment? We do have eBay Canada stealth account and been invited into MP, we don't know what do they real ask during registration.

eDay 01-26-2021 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 1091818)
All of my Canadian accounts received MP invite and must be converted by July. We are all ****ed ...

How did it go with you?

sqrl57 01-27-2021 02:47 AM

Do all Canadian ebay accounts need to use managed payments some time this year in order to keep selling?

eDay 01-27-2021 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill789 (Post 1138705)
Do all Canadian ebay accounts need to use managed payments some time this year in order to keep selling?

Probably yes.