New managed payment on stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Canada eBay Discussions

Canada eBay Discussions General discussions about eBay.ca Suspensions. This forum is mostly geared towards Canada eBay sellers.

Old 05-20-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default New managed payment on stealth account

ebay is kicking out paypal now how we can get stealth accounts ?
need canadian based stealth acs .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: New managed payment on stealth account

Do your research.
Theres a whole section dedicated to MP.
Old 05-20-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 61%

Can you explain more for me please
Old 05-21-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by romichka View Post
Can you explain more for me please
Probably best to post specific questions as opposed to asking for full write-up
Old 05-21-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Probably best to post specific questions as opposed to asking for full write-up

I would have to wonder what might get said by many posting about MP.

It seems there are concerns about transitioning from pay pal to MP.

At least this is what I am noticing in many threads.

New boy in town, so to speak, we have not worked out how to play with him.

Interesting times ahead.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
rsot (05-22-2021)
Old 05-27-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by romichka View Post
ebay is kicking out paypal now how we can get stealth accounts ?
need canadian based stealth acs .
Follow this dedicated MP section here:

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/

MP is still so new but we are figuring this out and they have been able to get some things going.
Old 05-29-2021

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 22%

I got an email to update my account details for a second time by May 31st to continue selling for my canadian eBay Stealth account with my stealth paypal linked. I have been reading forums regarding the transition but still haven't figured out what to do, I sell digital items so the home address is not a concern for me and I receive the payments in usd. I see many people adding their real info such as home address, ssn, sending ids, etc to their existing stealth account but that defeats the purpose of a stealth account to me. I would appreciate if someone can give any advice that can help me out or is it the end of a stealth for now until we figure out a solution...

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill789 View Post
I got an email to update my account details for a second time by May 31st to continue selling for my canadian eBay Stealth account with my stealth paypal linked. I have been reading forums regarding the transition but still haven't figured out what to do, I sell digital items so the home address is not a concern for me and I receive the payments in usd. I see many people adding their real info such as home address, ssn, sending ids, etc to their existing stealth account but that defeats the purpose of a stealth account to me. I would appreciate if someone can give any advice that can help me out or is it the end of a stealth for now until we figure out a solution...

Thanks in advance!
But you already added you bank for usd payments before, right?
Old 05-30-2021

Quote:
But you already added you bank for usd payments before, right?
Whenever I withdraw my money it gives an option to convert the money to CAD on paypal. So everything I receive is converted into CAD before it is deposited into my bank account
Old 05-30-2021

Longevity: 69%

Quote:

Thanks in advance!

There is no solution for established accounts with MP invite... you're options are to supply real personal info, convert to LLC/DBA with EIN + SSN or abandon the account... for established accounts STEALTH IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!

Last edited by Mr. Invisible; 05-30-2021 at 05:27 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Invisible For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (06-03-2021), PepsiCoin (06-02-2021), yankee (05-30-2021)
Old 05-31-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
There is no solution for established accounts with MP invite... you're options are to supply real personal info, convert to LLC/DBA with EIN + SSN or abandon the account... for established accounts STEALTH IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!
Kind of different with Canadian accounts in terms of the EIN/SSN use...I have had a few recent MP requirements on my Canadian eb. For 2 I used Canadian bank accounts without issue. I'm trying to figure out how to put in a US account for the next couple.

It's been a few weeks for the ones I used Canadian bank accounts and there haven't been issues yet...let's see
Old 05-31-2021

Quote:
Kind of different with Canadian accounts in terms of the EIN/SSN use...I have had a few recent MP requirements on my Canadian eb. For 2 I used Canadian bank accounts without issue. I'm trying to figure out how to put in a US account for the next couple.

It's been a few weeks for the ones I used Canadian bank accounts and there haven't been issues yet...let's see
What exact information did you have to change or add to your existing ebay accounts for managed payments if you don't mind answering. So do you just add a savings account like we did for stealth paypal ? Any information would be helpful, thanks
Old 06-01-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
What exact information did you have to change or add to your existing ebay accounts for managed payments if you don't mind answering. So do you just add a savings account like we did for stealth paypal ? Any information would be helpful, thanks
I kept my stealth info on the account (name, address and DOB). I simply added the Canadian bank account that was on the Canadian pp. Some of my Canadian pp's have US bank account on file but haven't explored how to add that account
Old 06-01-2021

Longevity: 60%

Hate myself for doing this … But couldn't help.

Noticed you several times. Why you hell bent on making this amazing website traffic less. Remember more the followers in here more the business for the website. In terms of subscriptions and marketplace (you are also one of the sellers). Not everyone is genius like you. Some ppl just discovered this site and this intimating and patronizing remarks can scare the newbies.

If you are busy or dont have info or lack the energy to write, then dont write at all please. Comments like "Do your research". You can answer the poor champs question (if you know the answer) and then politely ask him to look around and you might find other tips regarding the subject.

Everyone besides you have contributed in positive manner on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Do your research.
Theres a whole section dedicated to MP.
Old 06-01-2021

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitestone View Post
Hate myself for doing this … But couldn't help.

Noticed you several times. Why you hell bent on making this amazing website traffic less. Remember more the followers in here more the business for the website. In terms of subscriptions and marketplace (you are also one of the sellers). Not everyone is genius like you. Some ppl just discovered this site and this intimating and patronizing remarks can scare the newbies.

If you are busy or dont have info or lack the energy to write, then dont write at all please. Comments like "Do your research". You can answer the poor champs question (if you know the answer) and then politely ask him to look around and you might find other tips regarding the subject.

Everyone besides you have contributed in positive manner on this thread.
I am looking for the way like you,
Have some canadian account
Old 06-02-2021

Quote:
I kept my stealth info on the account (name, address and DOB). I simply added the Canadian bank account that was on the Canadian pp. Some of my Canadian pp's have US bank account on file but haven't explored how to add that account
1) It gives two options when signing up for managed payments, either SIN or license/passport id number, which one is recommended in your opinion? I'm thinking of choosing the license number but hypothetically would you be able to get away with random numbers or does it have to be real info regarding SIN & driver license/passport id number?

2nd) When registering your bank account is it best to manually enter the account details instead of linking it through login?
Old 06-02-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
1) It gives two options when signing up for managed payments, either SIN or license/passport id number, which one is recommended in your opinion? I'm thinking of choosing the license number but hypothetically would you be able to get away with random numbers or does it have to be real info regarding SIN & driver license/passport id number?

2nd) When registering your bank account is it best to manually enter the account details instead of linking it through login?
1. I wouldn't risk random numbers - there is usually an algorithm at play for verifying ID with simple software I figure

2. I can't say which is better but I have been manually entering account details for the bank account
Old 06-03-2021

Quote:
1. I wouldn't risk random numbers - there is usually an algorithm at play for verifying ID with simple software I figure

2. I can't say which is better but I have been manually entering account details for the bank account
I suppose you mean there is a format for the id number like the license requires certain letters/numbers instead of entering random numbers it should relate to the stealth account details such as birth date. I have attached an example below if I'm getting what you mean by passing the algorithm. Would appreciate the help, thanks

https://imgur.com/5HrKxga
Old 06-03-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I suppose you mean there is a format for the id number like the license requires certain letters/numbers instead of entering random numbers it should relate to the stealth account details such as birth date. I have attached an example below if I'm getting what you mean by passing the algorithm. Would appreciate the help, thanks

https://imgur.com/5HrKxga
Correct - that's why it would appear that providing SIN is way easier since the ID itself is not as complex as licence...
Old 06-03-2021

Longevity: 16%
Question Re: New managed payment on stealth account

hello can someone tell me where i can get canadien bank account to link it to my eBay Stealth account please !!
Old 06-04-2021

Longevity: 16%

Can someone please explain how the taxes work for the Canadian ebay accounts. For example if don't have a legit id or sin number associated on the account how do you pay taxes..... would it be best not to make over 10k on the account since very Canadian resident has to earn more than $10,000 each year before any income tax is payable.
Old 06-04-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzissam View Post
hello can someone tell me where i can get canadien bank account to link it to my ebay stealth account please !!
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Are you not in Canada as per your flag? Quite a few banks exist