My SUCCESSFUL UK eBay Managed Payment Stealth + Completing Verifications - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-28-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default My SUCCESSFUL UK eBay Managed Payment Stealth + Completing Verifications

Update guys, I posted before how i kept failing ebay checks and since I tried a stealth with random details and passed the main verification too. Waited for it to pass before posting and it looks good just like for my real account.

1) I made a new account (Business) with stealth name, address, number, IP etc and chose that I will submit documents, not follow the trustily verification. So entered the desired bank information.

2) Contacted ebay via call me option and said I was planning to sell range of items etc etc and want help setting up as I am having difficulty. They guided to me to submit statements which I had made so sent them to the email they gave and waited for them to checkout. All was good and account was added but of course the name appearing was not mine.

3) I requested they call me again and said I just want to clarify the bank account name do not match (Being Open / Honest before they clock it) and it is the owner of the business but I have all papers. The adviser on call said thank you for confirming and they will note it on their end. I sold 3 items (£5 max and got the pay-outs and the expected verification came up.

4) This time unlike the other fails, I got ebay to call me again and mentioned I am staff for the business and not owner and you want the ID for me and it should have been noted. They saw that and asked me to email form of ID to the email they gave. I sent it and they said they will put me on hold to check. ID was a stealth passport of course matching the name and DOB region matched my business address. To my suprise, before the ebay adviser replied back i had an ebay message saying the check as complete! And I was shocked how easy it was. The adviser came back and said it is all good and I will get my payouts etc as expected going forward.

What I learnt:
1) Best to be direct with them before the clock you so you got all the notes backed up when you need to verify. They went on the trust of the adviser who left the notes about my account and i passed easily.

Hope this helps. Every detail on the account except the payout account (Of course) is a stealth and the check I made a previous post on, I PASSED!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to denjosh99 For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (04-29-2021), JoeyFattse (07-21-2021), olalavui (05-24-2021), StealthHarry (04-30-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: My SUCCESSFUL UK eBay Managed Payment Stealth + Completing Verifications

You also seemed to have a good adviser/agent - kind of lucked in nicely there, congrats
Old 04-29-2021

Longevity: 18%
Exclamation Re: My SUCCESSFUL UK eBay Managed Payment Stealth + Completing Verifications

Very nicely done indeed!
it is something I cannot do as I live overseas and use temp sms service.

Just to add on from your other thread: today I have started to shift over one of my biz accounts, changed to real name, real dob, left it as xxxx address,
added my bank manually.

Then checked "personal information" underneath Automatic Payment Method
it says "Direct Debit (Prenote) then below that it says "Bank Account number: Not specified"

I don't know what this all means but it don't look good lol impending checks I reckon?

so next I went to Payments page and that shows "Bank account ending 9999 is used for payments" with my name below that.

I next go to seller account page and see that there is NO Bank added for seller fees???

I'll let it rest for a few days and just check gmail to see if I have any nasty messages but I'm not to optimistic at this point. I have a lot of other accounts to try different methods, lets keep everyone informed on the progress.

ps. I'm thinking if I just created a new biz account and used real name dob ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, real bank this would of been better as changing registered details must surely raise a few flags?
Old 04-29-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: My SUCCESSFUL UK eBay Managed Payment Stealth + Completing Verifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by denjosh99 View Post
Update guys, I posted before how i kept failing ebay checks and since I tried a stealth with random details and passed the main verification too. Waited for it to pass before posting and it looks good just like for my real account.

1) I made a new account (Business) with stealth name, address, number, IP etc and chose that I will submit documents, not follow the trustily verification. So entered the desired bank information.

2) Contacted ebay via call me option and said I was planning to sell range of items etc etc and want help setting up as I am having difficulty. They guided to me to submit statements which I had made so sent them to the email they gave and waited for them to checkout. All was good and account was added but of course the name appearing was not mine.

3) I requested they call me again and said I just want to clarify the bank account name do not match (Being Open / Honest before they clock it) and it is the owner of the business but I have all papers. The adviser on call said thank you for confirming and they will note it on their end. I sold 3 items (£5 max and got the pay-outs and the expected verification came up.

4) This time unlike the other fails, I got ebay to call me again and mentioned I am staff for the business and not owner and you want the ID for me and it should have been noted. They saw that and asked me to email form of ID to the email they gave. I sent it and they said they will put me on hold to check. ID was a stealth passport of course matching the name and DOB region matched my business address. To my suprise, before the ebay adviser replied back i had an ebay message saying the check as complete! And I was shocked how easy it was. The adviser came back and said it is all good and I will get my payouts etc as expected going forward.

What I learnt:
1) Best to be direct with them before the clock you so you got all the notes backed up when you need to verify. They went on the trust of the adviser who left the notes about my account and i passed easily.

Hope this helps. Every detail on the account except the payout account (Of course) is a stealth and the check I made a previous post on, I PASSED!
Amazing work around for a full stealth account. Glad it worked keep us posted in 3 months time.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (04-30-2021)
Old 04-29-2021

Longevity: 31%

wow,congrats!
CAN I ask what kind of documents they are asking you to send?
Also, if you said you are a employee of that company do they need evidence of that? Any document they ask to verify?
Many thanks for your time.
Old 04-29-2021

Longevity: 17%

I’m glad it works and there’s still hope for business accounts
Old 04-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleEmma View Post
wow,congrats!
CAN I ask what kind of documents they are asking you to send?
Also, if you said you are a employee of that company do they need evidence of that? Any document they ask to verify?
Many thanks for your time.
I was expecting to need to create evidence of me being staff but it was never requested. I was more surprised even now using it that it is all good. As a few said on the thread it seems I got good advisers as well. But the main goal for me making it was to be direct about the issues so not hiding but being out their so they note it all etc. So when it came to manual review im guessing they saw all the other agents notes answering concerns.

I sold 3k so far now with payouts. Has my selling increased to £3500 after verification by ebay calling me chat support with no issues.
Old 04-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdodger View Post
Very nicely done indeed!
it is something I cannot do as I live overseas and use temp sms service.

Just to add on from your other thread: today I have started to shift over one of my biz accounts, changed to real name, real dob, left it as xxxx address,
added my bank manually.

Then checked "personal information" underneath Automatic Payment Method
it says "Direct Debit (Prenote) then below that it says "Bank Account number: Not specified"

I don't know what this all means but it don't look good lol impending checks I reckon?

so next I went to Payments page and that shows "Bank account ending 9999 is used for payments" with my name below that.

I next go to seller account page and see that there is NO Bank added for seller fees???

I'll let it rest for a few days and just check gmail to see if I have any nasty messages but I'm not to optimistic at this point. I have a lot of other accounts to try different methods, lets keep everyone informed on the progress.

ps. I'm thinking if I just created a new biz account and used real name dob ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, real bank this would of been better as changing registered details must surely raise a few flags?
Yeah let me know how it goes. With MP they take a fees prior to the payout so my balance at the moment is only like a few £ for the premium listing features.