Canada MP Docs - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Canada eBay Discussions

Canada eBay Discussions General discussions about eBay.ca Suspensions. This forum is mostly geared towards Canada eBay sellers.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-19-2023
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 32
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Canada MP Docs

Looking to get a few Ebay CA stealth accounts open. Usually I just buy premade US accounts from sellers here, but looks like I need to make my own. Those with experience, what's the process?

Canada is a bit different from the states. Can I just order a bs ID and upload that? I want to open the account as a business account, does Ebay Canada do checks on the company's directors to make sure the account owner is a director of the business? Don't want to order the ID and messing up and wasting it.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-19-2023
e2free's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,327
Thanks: 482
Thanked 622 Times in 557 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (23)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by longr2512 View Post
Looking to get a few Ebay CA stealth accounts open. Usually I just buy premade US accounts from sellers here, but looks like I need to make my own. Those with experience, what's the process?

Canada is a bit different from the states. Can I just order a bs ID and upload that? I want to open the account as a business account, does Ebay Canada do checks on the company's directors to make sure the account owner is a director of the business? Don't want to order the ID and messing up and wasting it.
Canada is quite strict thatís why you canít see anyone selling Canadian accounts
In canada I believe itís corporation not Ltd or llc correct me if I always wrong

Last edited by e2free; 01-19-2023 at 04:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-20-2023
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 32
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Yes correct, we don't have LLC here, but I believe shareholder and director information is not accessible by the public and only certain government agencies can request to view it.

If this is right, then eBay wouldn't know the company's UBI, making the account stealth.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to longr2512 For This Useful Post:
Stealth1738 (02-27-2023)
  #4  
Old 01-20-2023
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 2,888
Thanks: 3
Thanked 562 Times in 461 Posts
Activity: 68%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

canada works the same way as USA , they also have SSN counterpart which needs to be provided and which is verified online

this basically means you need real details for canada , stealth would not work there

I suspect no one is selling canadian accounts as they are harder to make and there is less demand , eventually canada has a very small population comparing to the US
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-20-2023
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 76,256
Thanks: 5,956
Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
I suspect no one is selling canadian accounts as they are harder to make and there is less demand , eventually canada has a very small population comparing to the US
likely more so the demand and the use of canadian bank account for MP - it's not harder to make but just requires different resources
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Stealth1738 (02-27-2023)
  #6  
Old 03-08-2023
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 95
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by longr2512 View Post
Looking to get a few Ebay CA stealth accounts open. Usually I just buy premade US accounts from sellers here, but looks like I need to make my own. Those with experience, what's the process?

Canada is a bit different from the states. Can I just order a bs ID and upload that? I want to open the account as a business account, does Ebay Canada do checks on the company's directors to make sure the account owner is a director of the business? Don't want to order the ID and messing up and wasting it.
Hey bro, I am working on the same project, do you want to collaborate and get this done?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-08-2023
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 76,256
Thanks: 5,956
Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammySquare View Post
Hey bro, I am working on the same project, do you want to collaborate and get this done?
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-13-2023
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 32
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammySquare View Post
Hey bro, I am working on the same project, do you want to collaborate and get this done?
Hi, I haven't found a seller for this yet, and I'm also hesitant to do it myself. Not a lot of banking options to activate a stealth account in Canada.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-14-2023
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 76,256
Thanks: 5,956
Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

are you in Canada/ which banks do you have access to/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-14-2023
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,069
Thanks: 324
Thanked 2,563 Times in 2,214 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by longr2512 View Post
Hi, I haven't found a seller for this yet, and I'm also hesitant to do it myself. Not a lot of banking options to activate a stealth account in Canada.
Really? I haven't heard of issues like lack of banks for Canada...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-15-2023
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 32
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Yeah I'm in Canada. Can open a USD business acc with any major bank and link to Ebay.

My main problem is making the stealth account itself. For US MP, I just purchase from Duab or James, so not too familiar with full creation process. Also running into problem of it being difficult to get preliminary bank opened up online for the stealth account, before switching over to business entity and bank.

@rsot I've been meaning to PM you and ask you if you had any solutions, since you're a long long time moderator, but my post score isn't high enough yet to PM Would greatly appreciate if you could send a msg
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-22-2023
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 395
Thanks: 172
Thanked 91 Times in 74 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

I am also Canadian. I would buy 100+ Canadian eBay accounts (without bank account) if someone was going to offer. Each time I tried to make my own they always suspended me.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-22-2023
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 32
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
I am also Canadian. I would buy 100+ Canadian eBay accounts (without bank account) if someone was going to offer. Each time I tried to make my own they always suspended me.
Yup I'm also getting instant suspensions despite clean mobile IP, browser environment, and fresh Canadian phone number.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to longr2512 For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (03-23-2023)
  #14  
Old 03-23-2023
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 395
Thanks: 172
Thanked 91 Times in 74 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by longr2512 View Post
Yup I'm also getting instant suspensions despite clean mobile IP, browser environment, and fresh Canadian phone number.
Not instant suspension but itís takes about few listings and a few days. I wonder maybe it requires a real name address and corresponding DOB to pass initial suspicion.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-23-2023
degsey69's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,168
Thanks: 55
Thanked 583 Times in 491 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

I have always said that eBay does soft credit searches on new seller accounts and that reflects in the selling limits imposed. The best stealth account creation always works if the name and address used shows up on some data bases, I believe they do not have to be an exact match, you can misspell the last or first name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
Not instant suspension but itís takes about few listings and a few days. I wonder maybe it requires a real name address and corresponding DOB to pass initial suspicion.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
Stealth1738 (01-17-2024)
  #16  
Old 03-24-2023
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 76,256
Thanks: 5,956
Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Canada MP Docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
I have always said that eBay does soft credit searches on new seller accounts and that reflects in the selling limits imposed. The best stealth account creation always works if the name and address used shows up on some data bases, I believe they do not have to be an exact match, you can misspell the last or first name.
interesting take - i haven't needed to create a canada-based account from scratch in some time but i'll give it a shot on the weekend if time permits
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canada paypal requesting docs.. iamlmfao Canada eBay Discussions 43 06-24-2020 04:36 AM
Canada Post - Shipping in and from Canada GoteBay Canada eBay Discussions 33 06-18-2019 05:45 PM
Canada Tax docs requested/Posting so i can send PM Kano Canada eBay Discussions 2 06-18-2019 06:19 AM
Amazon Canada/ Canada Bank Account? DHB123 Amazon 7 06-15-2016 02:33 AM
Sent in docs, month later still requesting docs? Kc222 UK PayPal Talk 6 08-29-2014 06:56 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58