Making Canadian Paypal From USA IP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Canada eBay Discussions

Canada eBay Discussions General discussions about eBay.ca Suspensions. This forum is mostly geared towards Canada eBay sellers.

Old 10-14-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Question Making Canadian Paypal From USA IP

Can I make an Unverified Canadian PayPal Account with stealth CA info from a USA IP without running into verification or other problems?

I got some paypal money sent to one of my emails that is not yet linked or registered to any paypal account yet.

I saw that Unverified Canadian PayPal Accounts have $3,000 Unverified sending limits.

I want to send that money from the Unverified Canadian PayPal Account over to my main Verified PP account so the sender cant see my real details.

would this work at all without any problems or will paypal require me to verify that stealth Canadian account first before I can send the money out of it?

its under $300 that i need to collect into a stealth account & then send over to my main PP.

What would be the best way to do this type of thing?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like a mess for someone not in stealth mode. You want Canadian pp acount? Get Canada IP - dial-up or VPS.

Get your pp verified with US banks - do withdrawal - all the best.
Old 10-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Can I make an Unverified Canadian PayPal Account with stealth CA info from a USA IP without running into verification or other problems?

What would be the best way to do this type of thing?
Users who ask what is the best way, rarely like the replies.

All paypal accounts face the probability of problems. It's the right of paypal.

Method is not remotely sensible.

You could just as easily make a US account & get your fortune of $300 quicker.
Old 10-15-2012
Threadstarter  

so its safer to just make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗/stealth USA PP account then from my USA ISP?

after I make ⊗⊗⊗⊗/stealth PP account, what do i need to verify it to send the money out of it: VCC or VBA or both?

what is best way to send the money over to my main PP: goods, gift, payment?
all in one lump sum or spread out over a few payments?

should I let the money sit in ⊗⊗⊗⊗/stealth account for a few days before sending to main PP also?
Old 10-18-2012

Longevity: 69%

I make Canadian accounts all the time and live in California. I've never had a problem when it came to the location I'm in.
Old 10-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashaiera View Post
I make Canadian accounts all the time and live in California. I've never had a problem when it came to the location I'm in.
You might make them. But you are often saying they are limited or you need a phone number or some other sort of assistance to keep the accounts up.

That is NOT making an account.

Users who successfully make accounts have ALL the details worked out B4 doing the creation.

It's called proper planing.

Old 10-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@natasha, you make them and maintain them with US IP?

Only asking because pp.com and pp.ca usually instantly limit when IP does not manage country of creation. I have tried and tested in the past
Old 11-27-2012

Default Canadian IP

someone refered proxy rental to one of my friends. He has changed his IP and enjoying US IP now. I dont have enough information but i think, you can search more about it.
Old 11-27-2012

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@natasha, you make them and maintain them with US IP?

Only asking because pp.com and pp.ca usually instantly limit when IP does not manage country of creation. I have tried and tested in the past
@Rsot

Ive had my CA account for almost 3 months, no problems im on US IP as well..
Old 11-27-2012

Longevity: 71%

That's something new for me....i do not think these accounts are healthy
Old 12-06-2012

I recommend using a VPS, I'm using LFCVPS atm and they're awesome. Just get the smallest plan @ 42$/year or get the other plan at 7.95$/mo, just use linux with ubuntu and deploy OpenVPN Access Server on it so you can use the VPS as your own personal VPN & more.

Unlike proxies (which are unreliable and unstable and constantly need to be changed) , or VPN service being offered (you share IP with others and those IP address are often in blacklists and can get you limited on paypal/ebay)

The VPS is yours alone and your clean IP is always up for you, you can add extra IP for 2$/ea per month, so you could easily run multiple IP & VPN and use it with multiple paypal/ebay for 2$/mo additional per account, not bad at all for a stealth setup!!

Last edited by Summ0n; 12-06-2012 at 05:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Summ0n For This Useful Post:
john456 (12-10-2012)
Old 12-13-2012
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summ0n View Post
I recommend using a VPS, I'm using LFCVPS atm and they're awesome. Just get the smallest plan @ 42$/year or get the other plan at 7.95$/mo, just use linux with ubuntu and deploy OpenVPN Access Server on it so you can use the VPS as your own personal VPN & more.

Unlike proxies (which are unreliable and unstable and constantly need to be changed) , or VPN service being offered (you share IP with others and those IP address are often in blacklists and can get you limited on paypal/ebay)

The VPS is yours alone and your clean IP is always up for you, you can add extra IP for 2$/ea per month, so you could easily run multiple IP & vpn and use it with multiple paypal/ebay for 2$/mo additional per account, not bad at all for a stealth setup!!
I thought simply adding another ip wasn't good enough and that these two ip's are linked. Also can somebody explain to me why the windows version is so much more expensive than the linux versions
Old 12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by allies3211 View Post
I thought simply adding another ip wasn't good enough and that these two ip's are linked. Also can somebody explain to me why the windows version is so much more expensive than the linux versions
The license for Windows more than likely, its not worth it at all, really recommend you go ubuntu instead! OpenVPN AS took me about 2 minutes to deploy, you just need to transfer the .deb file over and run 1 command in SSH and it will be up and running basically!

Last edited by Summ0n; 12-13-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Old 12-19-2012

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summ0n View Post

The VPS is yours alone and your clean IP is always up for you, you can add extra IP for 2$/ea per month, so you could easily run multiple IP & vpn and use it with multiple paypal/ebay for 2$/mo additional per account, not bad at all for a stealth setup!!
VPS is basically giving the keys to your home to someone else. There is no security on this setup. Anyone who has access to the server can monitor your session and see all of your accounts and passwords. I would avoid.
Old 12-19-2012
Banned

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via Skype™ to rama

Each VPS provider selling like 1000 VPS a day, I do no think they have a time to check every VPS, VPS is a very good option