eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Canada eBay Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/canada-ebay-discussions/)
-   -   us bank account for canadian again td/rbc (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/canada-ebay-discussions/67821-us-bank-account-canadian-again-td-rbc.html)

krizty 12-05-2013 12:25 PM

us bank account for canadian again td/rbc

Anyone hv experience with us td bank or rbc one?
does it consider as good as BOA for stealth?

Considering TD us base bank account for Canadian, it seems good choice for withdrawal. Anyone have experience w/ it?

Tried and BOA is not be able to create and waste money to set up a us mail box :s

rsot 12-05-2013 12:44 PM

Re: us bank account for canadian again td/rbc

RBC US account works - good post by Burning about it:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/canada-...k-account.html

As for TD, you might need a US-based TD account (which can be done by calling them up and giving docs)

krizty 12-05-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 509053)
RBC US account works - good post by Burning about it:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/canada-...k-account.html

As for TD, you might need a US-based TD account (which can be done by calling them up and giving docs)

Thanks, i just called td US and get one already. RBC US can be done by in branch but it seem td more worth to get one compare with rbc.

I just get an chequeing account basic one with 100 deposit to waived the monthly fee.

I might get rbc one for spare as well :heh:

rsot 12-05-2013 01:28 PM

That was fast on the TD US account - called and they asked for ID over the phone? Or waiting on signature cards

krizty 12-05-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 509059)
That was fast on the TD US account - called and they asked for ID over the phone? Or waiting on signature cards

they read disclosure then ask you sin n passport n DL for identification, ask you the purpose of it. said i need it for my work and purchase and may receiving wire transfer from Europe possible (just in case if there is then there is a note on file)

Then they will check ur credit report and ask you about 3-4 questions regarding to your credit report like which bank u goes with etc.

Then will ask you usage and suggest you the product n select product.

Then done... it takes approx 20mins.

Wait for document, signed back n return to the ME branch in US then wait for visadebit card, the whole process may takes like 3-4 weeks i guess.

The neg. for rbc bank is they charge 36US a year but TD holds 100US in account no monthly cost. At lease better than payoneer.

Not harms to get these bank accounts to create more back up rather calling for raise limit :surrender:

The most attractive is they do us and canada bank transfer with no fee cost to the same account holder name. :heh:

With payoneer, i am cashing my money from hsbc atm (limit everytime 500) and 3CAD fee for each withdrawl. Although payoneer aim is approx 2500 per day in once but the atm mechine is not allow and i end up paying 15CAD extra

alim 12-05-2013 06:59 PM

ive used td us and it works fine.its also efficient because if you have td canada chequing you can transfer your funds to canada from US for free or a dollar.
have also used bmo harris.both of them can be done over the phone .Harris sends the card and ackage in 2 days but takes time to activate after you give them details .TD is relatively fast

looking to open RBC for stealth.do you think it'll work fine for stealth

krizty 12-06-2013 10:59 AM

I knew harris bank but their product is not what i expected, it is good still.

RBC will be a good choice, i withdraw once for my limited stealth pp and it is fine. You may consider to get one, just 3CAD/month and it is worth.

Payoneer is 30/year but their withdraw fee is high.

HSBC canada is good for stealth as well. not sure if we can get a us one.

alim 12-06-2013 07:55 PM

yea youre right harris works but not that much flexible as td is.
so for the rbc one you can open it at the branch as well right ,no need to call like td right

and for the rbc us account you must have an rbc canadian account or even if you dont have a canadian one they still let you open the us rbc through their local canadian branches

kunjiang 12-07-2013 04:43 AM

does rbs us account accept mismatch/incorrect name?
or TD us?

alim 01-16-2014 04:28 PM

both are good for stealth

rsot 01-17-2014 05:52 AM

TD and RBC work quite well

topadog 01-25-2014 03:39 AM

Hi
i called HSBC they refused to open the bank account without social scurity but Bmo Harris was done in 10 mins. waiting for the paerwork, will try td tommorow.
Thanks!

alim 01-28-2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topadog (Post 522865)
Hi
i called HSBC they refused to open the bank account without social scurity but Bmo Harris was done in 10 mins. waiting for the paerwork, will try td tommorow.
Thanks!

so instead of the ssn what did they ask you for.was it passport or driver's license
but did you not want to give them the ssn or you didnt have one because youre new in canada

topadog 02-09-2014 10:37 PM

Hi
HSBC were asking for USA social security which i don't have, they say for online applications applicants must have USA social Security.BMO Harris is done.