You guys know there are aliens right? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 04-16-2021
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 100%
Default You guys know there are aliens right?

The Defense Department has confirmed that leaked photos and video of "unidentified aerial phenomena" taken in 2019 are indeed legitimate images of unexplained objects.

Photos and videos of triangle-shaped objects blinking and moving through the clouds were taken by Navy personnel, Pentagon spokeswoman Sue Gough said in a statement to CNN. She also confirmed that photos of three unidentified flying objects -- one "sphere" shaped, another "acorn" shaped and one characterized as a "metallic blimp" -- were also taken by Navy personnel.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/15/polit...ent/index.html

"These aircraft -- we'll call them aircraft -- are displaying characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of," Elizondo said of objects they researched. He says he resigned from the Defense Department in 2017 in protest over the secrecy surrounding the program and the internal opposition to funding it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/polit...eos/index.html

In June we're supposed to get some further disclosures about what certain groups in the government understand about UFOs.

Aliens are real and they're not happy!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: You guys know there are aliens right?

Let's see how this plays out bigboss
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-16-2021)
Old 04-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Supposedly there was a part in the last stimulus bill that requires the government to release all info on UFO's they have by a certain date.

Personally I think it's more likely most UFO sighting are black-tech from projects like Lockheed-Martin's "skunkworks" which has been active for decades and get billions of dollars in shadow funding each year. I think it's conceited for humans to believe that if there is life somewhere else in the universe, those lifeforms would look like us and would fly aircraft similar to the ones we make. We are carbon-based life forms but there are tons of other elements, right? What if there's an aluminum based lifeform out there? Or a magnetic based lifeform that we wouldn't even recognize as life? The possibilities are endless but I doubt any ET would even remotely resemble homosapiens.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-16-2021)
Old 04-16-2021

Longevity: 21%

I have nothing to say but looking forward to read this thread as we get more unique views from different forum members. Anyway, when I was a kid I enjoyed a lot watching ancient alience series which got removed from internet (only for those who can't dig deep enogh) due to unknown reasons.
Old 04-16-2021

Longevity: 38%

I'm pretty sure Elon Musk recently summed it up quite nicely.

Our cameras keep getting better and better and better and better, yet UFO footage stays the same. Always looks like it's from the 80s
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-16-2021)
Old 04-16-2021
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Supposedly there was a part in the last stimulus bill that requires the government to release all info on UFO's they have by a certain date.

Personally I think it's more likely most UFO sighting are black-tech from projects like Lockheed-Martin's "skunkworks" which has been active for decades and get billions of dollars in shadow funding each year. I think it's conceited for humans to believe that if there is life somewhere else in the universe, those lifeforms would look like us and would fly aircraft similar to the ones we make. We are carbon-based life forms but there are tons of other elements, right? What if there's an aluminum based lifeform out there? Or a magnetic based lifeform that we wouldn't even recognize as life? The possibilities are endless but I doubt any ET would even remotely resemble homosapiens.
Yes, in June we're supposed to get some more information.

"Some of that information includes what the Pentagon, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and its counterparts know about unidentified aerial phenomena -- also known as "anomalous aerial vehicles." Lawmakers expect to see a report on the collected UFO data 180 days from the bill's passage, according to the legislation."

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...bout-ufos.html

Since that started I've gone down a rabbit hole of UFO theories.

To me it's so interesting that there could be other species already in contact with us (through the government) that due to the negative stigma most people choose to ignore.

If aliens came down and landed at the white house in July, Americans would have a debate if it was aliens or not.

The stigma is if you believe in aliens you're crazy so I'll pause.
Old 04-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

We are such a self destructive race I dont see how any intelligent life form that has the capacity to travel at FTL speeds would want anything to do with us...
And to the 'hostile' alien theorists among us - The 'resources' this planet has to offer are so minute in comparison to the literally countless of non inhabited planets out there.
Bottom line - We're just not worth the effort... think about it from any alien race's point of view and youll see the logic.

Last edited by slokor; 04-16-2021 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-16-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

You know what the govt said about the Roswell incident,it is an air baloon.
What I find interesting is that the alien aircraft bears hiergraph similar to Egyptian ones without the animal forms.
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-16-2021)
Old 04-16-2021
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
We are such a self destructive race I dont see how any intelligent life form that has the capacity to travel at FTL speeds would want anything to do with us...
And to the 'hostile' alien theorists among us - The 'resources' this planet has to offer are so minute in comparison to the literally countless of non inhabited planets out there.
Bottom line - We're just not worth the effort... think about it from any alien race's point of view and youll see the logic.
I don't think aliens are hostile.

I think they have been watching us for thousands of years and actually have been helping us along the way.

They're disappointed most likely in our development of nuclear weapons most likely. They're aware of how destructive nuclear weapons are and what sort of damage we can do to the planet.

Imagine you had a pet project that was going rogue.. a project you invested thousands of years to watch over.. you'd be disappointed too if that project was falling apart.
Old 04-16-2021

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 41%

To be fair I couldn't care less.

Most people on this earth have health problems to deal with that we have no cure for. An alien isn't going to make those issues go away. We will all die that's for certain.
Old 04-16-2021

People like me... backwoods, redneck, and simple... are usually the ones talking about UFOs on TV. I'm surprised to see some interest from civilized folk. I guess we have more in common than I thought...
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-16-2021)
Old 04-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
I don't think aliens are hostile.

I think they have been watching us for thousands of years and actually have been helping us along the way.

They're disappointed most likely in our development of nuclear weapons most likely. They're aware of how destructive nuclear weapons are and what sort of damage we can do to the planet.

Imagine you had a pet project that was going rogue.. a project you invested thousands of years to watch over.. you'd be disappointed too if that project was falling apart.
I hear what youre saying.
The one thing that many forget (and you see this so often in movies as well) is the rate of advancement that we are experiencing is something that an alien race would also be experiencing.
The rate of human knowledge at the moment doubles itself every 13 months. That rate can potentially speed up to every 12 hours. And thats with the current tools we have. I can only imagine what rate an alien race would be advancing at with their level of technology.
You realy see anyone watching this planet for thousands of years when their own rate of advancement being what it is? I know id get pretty bored pretty fast when theres a whole universe (that we know of) to explore.
Old 04-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 58%

How many yrs ago did I warn everyone about the giganic triangular ufo i saw upclose?
Old 04-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLion View Post
How many yrs ago did I warn everyone about the giganic triangular ufo i saw upclose?
I dont know, tell me how many years lol
Old 04-16-2021

Quote:
The rate of human knowledge at the moment doubles itself every 13 months.

Rubbish! My knowledge hasn't doubled in 13 YEARS!
Old 04-16-2021
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
People like me... backwoods, redneck, and simple... are usually the ones talking about UFOs on TV. I'm surprised to see some interest from civilized folk. I guess we have more in common than I thought...
It's so cool to know that there is something bigger than ourselves out there.. that traveling the stars and visiting other plants is a reality that we can have one day. Imagine taking a vacation on some cool exotic planet in another solar system? Instead of traveling to Thailand for a holiday.. you can go off world.

It's just opening up new possibilities. It's cool.
Old 04-16-2021
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I hear what youre saying.
The one thing that many forget (and you see this so often in movies as well) is the rate of advancement that we are experiencing is something that an alien race would also be experiencing.
The rate of human knowledge at the moment doubles itself every 13 months. That rate can potentially speed up to every 12 hours. And thats with the current tools we have. I can only imagine what rate an alien race would be advancing at with their level of technology.
You realy see anyone watching this planet for thousands of years when their own rate of advancement being what it is? I know id get pretty bored pretty fast when theres a whole universe (that we know of) to explore.
What's more interesting than watching how other species develop? Maybe you can nudge them in a direction you like.. or help them in some way. Or maybe move them to other places to spread.

Of course that wouldn't be your only pet project.. you'd have other worlds to manage, politics with other species, combined growth and shared knowledge.

If you saw a smart monkey start to develop on a world teaming with life.. that could be something rare to cherish.
Old 04-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Reminds me a LOT of Arthur C. Clarke's Space Odyssey books - 2001 and 2010. There are a couple of more books in the series (2061 and 3001) but I found the first 2 to stand on their own and the last 2 to be redundant.
If you saw the movies you get part of the story.
If you read the books you learn the monoliths were alien guidance in our evolution.
You also learn those aliens use the monoliths as a tool but became further advanced to the point they used those monoliths as bodies and then eventually transcended those as well to become beings of pure energy - and throughout it all they kept observing and 'guiding' - and as you say we were not their only 'project'.

Last edited by slokor; 04-16-2021 at 05:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-17-2021)
Old 04-16-2021

There is a Russian who claimed he remembered his previous life,he was in Mars and came to this planet as a aircraft pilot.
He said people in MARS now live underground and breath carbon dioxide and he even described the aircraft he flew .
He is not a kid anymore and the school kids picked on him for being from MARS,so he does not talk about it anymore and the Russian govt would not let him leave the country to describe those aircrafts/
Old 04-16-2021

and then there is alien abduction
Old 04-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%

We eventually turn into Aliens

Guys like Elon will keep coming by, enhancing humans with neuralink/other tech

By the time we build the flying saucers, we'll be mostly machine and only partially human. At that point humans are no longer interesting to us, and any humans we find in the universe would be perceived the same way we look at ants today.

The aliens that visit us presently are just advanced versions of ourselves from other parts of the universe. They're just doing cool alien space travel stuff, searching for other advanced forms of life. Or maybe they're just a cool alien family doing some space travel / sightseeing.

The universe is 4.5 billion years old and endlessly expanding, and we just got iphone like 10 years ago.

We're too young in civilization to be part of alien life, but we might start seeing some of the early alien like developments over the next 50 years
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-17-2021)
Old 04-17-2021

Longevity: 27%

If you believe that time and space is infinitely large and ever expending you must also accept that means there is an identical planet to ours somewhere.

That means there is an identical rsot spamming and identical Aspkin forum.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-17-2021), Soundofsilence (04-17-2021), Stealth1738 (03-09-2023)