eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   Anyone Use Payoneer? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/11406-anyone-use-payoneer.html)

TapTapper 06-10-2009 10:29 AM

Anyone Use Payoneer?

I ran into a content provider using Payoneer to accept payments.

I never heard of it before. Has anyone here used it? Is it helpful for stealth accounts?

TBZ 06-11-2009 08:16 AM

Payoneer

Very recommended, many e-commerce sites and affiliates are using them.
Very good for international payments.

GreenBean 06-11-2009 08:28 AM

TBZ
I would expect someone from Payoneer to say that about their company.
If it is so good, tell the forum more about it.:peace:

yaw1800 06-11-2009 08:34 AM

Payoneer is issued by metabank ... werent there some issues with metabank before?

GreenBean 06-11-2009 08:40 AM

^^^It is issued by Metabank. It appears to be a VCC as well.
$3 per month to have a card, activation fees etc. There are other choices
not as expensive. Funny that payoneer gets mentioned & then it gets praise from a staffer of the company, a brand new user. Funny that,yes?

TapTapper 06-11-2009 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 91056)
Funny that payoneer gets mentioned & then it gets praise from a staffer of the company, a brand new user. Funny that,yes?

:heh:

They have such a snazzy site, I was wondering why searches came up short. It's a rip

Thanks GreenBean!

Burning 06-11-2009 03:09 PM

Payooner also has a virtual bank but it cost $100.I have talked to them. They are having a promotion for it for free but you have to email them.

newtools 07-16-2010 11:52 PM

more questions about Payoneer.

since Payoneer does allot of affiliate payput programs i am wondering If you get a routing and acct number you can plug in to amazon and they will not care if transfers comein in different names as it can be affiliate payout?

any thoughts?

Burning 07-17-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newtools (Post 151560)
more questions about Payoneer.

since Payoneer does allot of affiliate payput programs i am wondering If you get a routing and acct number you can plug in to amazon and they will not care if transfers comein in different names as it can be affiliate payout?

any thoughts?

No, they do not give you the routing or account number. You have to pay for that feature in which they give you your own account and routing number...

pod 07-17-2010 02:34 PM

Payoneer is expensive to use. And contrary to what some people believe, its not that great. It has somehow gotten a reputation to being the holy grail. I think its because they offer a virtual bank account

BUT bank is not easy or fast to get [I have 3 payoneer cards, so I know]

Getting the card is easy. But using it is not. You must use it with a partner regularly to get a bank. And you need to use it with a partner for months before you get the bank. Its not automatic and is approved by staff 1st

Fees are pretty high for international - Up to 3%
Unless you belong to and use regularly one of their partners its useless.
Its designed to withdraw from partners like freelancer, scriptlance, etc

They are very strict on its use. You can do card to card transfers, but only after you use it with partner for awhile.

Key point that so many don't seem to grasp: You WILL NOT get a bank with it. And it takes months before you do if, and only if, you use card with one of their partners lots. Card is next to impossible to load. You can not load money into one of their partners one way and withdraw to card. ONLY earnings can be put on card

As noted above, so many better cards out there. These are just no point unless you actually use a partner

Burning 07-17-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pod (Post 151666)
Payoneer is expensive to use. And contrary to what some people believe, its not that great. It has somehow gotten a reputation to being the holy grail. I think its because they offer a virtual bank account

BUT bank is not easy or fast to get [I have 3 payoneer cards, so I know]

Getting the card is easy. But using it is not. You must use it with a partner regularly to get a bank. And you need to use it with a partner for months before you get the bank. Its not automatic and is approved by staff 1st

Fees are pretty high for international - Up to 3%
Unless you belong to and use regularly one of their partners its useless.
Its designed to withdraw from partners like freelancer, scriptlance, etc

They are very strict on its use. You can do card to card transfers, but only after you use it with partner for awhile.

Key point that so many don't seem to grasp: You WILL NOT get a bank with it. And it takes months before you do if, and only if, you use card with one of their partners lots. Card is next to impossible to load. You can not load money into one of their partners one way and withdraw to card. ONLY earnings can be put on card

As noted above, so many better cards out there. These are just no point unless you actually use a partner

Yes, you are completely right. It's expensive and there fees are high as well to keep the card alive. I have one right now with me but it's just a useless paper weight to me. I don't use the card due to the high cost. I got the card thinking I will be able to use it as a virtual bank account but I found out that you need at least three partner payments as told by there staff. It's basically useless and overpriced. There are cheaper alternatives out there. :amen:

pod 07-17-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning (Post 151674)

I got the card thinking I will be able to use it as a virtual bank account

Me too. I wouldn't mind the fees to get the bank, but damn, try getting it. I belong to 9, yes 9 partners... I have yet been able to load the bloody things! Let alone do it regularly enough to get the bank....

Burning 07-17-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pod (Post 151675)
Me too. I wouldn't mind the fees to get the bank, but damn, try getting it. I belong to 9, yes 9 partners... I have yet been able to load the bloody things! Let alone do it regularly enough to get the bank....

It's a waste of time, I went to RBC and opened a US bank account. Works like a charm on my account. :FF:

newtools 07-25-2010 03:53 AM

are you serious, I was thinking that since Payoneer was for Affilate payout that I can have multiple accts from amazon and other selling sites transfer and cashout my sales without a problem of using multiple account names. That seems to be the biggest problem.. having your bank allow incoming transfer for cashout from multiple names that do not match the acct holder. What do you do? do you have a solution or bank that does not care? besides Boa. When Boa hiked my business line of credit from 8% to 29% after one day late my payments tripled and i went into default.