eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   Reloadable VCC - Any recommendation? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/116363-reloadable-vcc-any-recommendation.html)

brownsauce215 03-30-2018 01:22 PM

Reloadable VCC - Any recommendation?

Any suggestion for reloadable VCCs? Which type?

Exeter 05-10-2018 03:28 AM

Re: Reloadable VCC - Any recommendation?

I am also looking for the same!
Anyone know any?

amatterofchoice 08-16-2018 11:16 PM

I'm also looking for reloadable VCCs Your help would be appreciated.

ghostdude 09-09-2018 07:46 PM

One thing I dislike about the forums is all the experienced people and sellers say....ask questions, everyone is here to help. But when someone asks direct questions about something like what vcc or VBA exactly is needed.....radio silence.

Nobody ever likes to give direct answers as to what exactly is required. But run to the marketplace and they respond in 0.02 seconds haha.

josephpompee2 09-10-2018 02:01 AM

I personally use entropay vcc and recommend the same to you please have a look on entropay

bugmyday 09-10-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josephpompee2 (Post 942772)
I personally use entropay vcc and recommend the same to you please have a look on entropay

they change policy, they only allow to people in europe now

ghostdude 09-24-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugmyday (Post 942884)
they change policy, they only allow to people in europe now

That is correct.

SaiJin 09-24-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostdude (Post 942751)
One thing I dislike about the forums is all the experienced people and sellers say....ask questions, everyone is here to help. But when someone asks direct questions about something like what vcc or VBA exactly is needed.....radio silence.

Nobody ever likes to give direct answers as to what exactly is required. But run to the marketplace and they respond in 0.02 seconds haha.

That is correct, people are here to help.
First learn the ebay stealth... you can get that from here, then everything after that when you have more Q, we answer them for you.

(you're gravely mistaken if you think we'll build your empire for you)

About VBA it's radio silence because it's ILLEGAL.
VCC? -> Marketplace... Why? Because these people specialize in making good ones versus the free advice on how to make one which you most likely won't be able to do anyways.

(You're gravely mistaken again if you think you'll get everything in life for free)

ilcarletto 09-25-2018 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostdude (Post 942751)

I'd like to add something to what SaiJin wrote above.

Disclose to EVERYONE some kind of information will kill the "solution"
A working reloadable VCC today might be banned by PayPal in the next few weeks because people is abusing it.
We have seen it with Entropay and Payoneer over the last few years.
Sharing all the knowledge is not always good for the community.
Be part of the community you will be in the know.

ghostdude 09-25-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 945897)
That is correct, people are here to help.
First learn the ebay stealth... you can get that from here, then everything after that when you have more Q, we answer them for you.

(you're gravely mistaken if you think we'll build your empire for you)

About VBA it's radio silence because it's ILLEGAL.
VCC? -> Marketplace... Why? Because these people specialize in making good ones versus the free advice on how to make one which you most likely won't be able to do anyways.

(You're gravely mistaken again if you think you'll get everything in life for free)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 945904)
I'd like to add something to what SaiJin wrote above.

Disclose to EVERYONE some kind of information will kill the "solution"
A working reloadable VCC today might be banned by PayPal in the next few weeks because people is abusing it.
We have seen it with Entropay and Payoneer over the last few years.
Sharing all the knowledge is not always good for the community.
Be part of the community you will be in the know.

I agree with the both of you, thats very true. The abuse affects us all, and I have read the stealth guide, quite a few times..in fact, I wish I had found it sooner as I have been stealth for years but learned through trial and error.

No I dont expect things for free, but there are people who for example are charging $10-$15 dollar for VCC’s. My point is...That is not a speciallty lol as you say, that is just what it is....$10-$15 bucks for a VCC.

So are you saying its pointless to ask questions here as nobody will give “free advice on how to make one which you most likely won't be able to do anyways. “. Then just say, we wont tell you how but for $20 bucks we will give you one. You cant compare paying $10 bucks to getting everything in life for free LOL, thats a far stretch, all I’m saying.

ilcarletto, you are right about the solution killing the solution. Couldn’t agree with you more.

rsot 09-25-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostdude (Post 946091)
I agree with the both of you, thats very true. The abuse affects us all, and I have read the stealth guide, quite a few times..in fact, I wish I had found it sooner as I have been stealth for years but learned through trial and error.

No I dont expect things for free, but there are people who for example are charging $10-$15 dollar for VCC’s. My point is...That is not a speciallty lol as you say, that is just what it is....$10-$15 bucks for a VCC.

So are you saying its pointless to ask questions here as nobody will give “free advice on how to make one which you most likely won't be able to do anyways. “. Then just say, we wont tell you how but for $20 bucks we will give you one. You cant compare paying $10 bucks to getting everything in life for free LOL, thats a far stretch, all I’m saying.

ilcarletto, you are right about the solution killing the solution. Couldn’t agree with you more.

Someone understands the idea.