eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   us guys i need your advice (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/119199-us-guys-i-need-your-advice.html)

akela 08-06-2018 07:30 AM

us guys i need your advice

hello there .....
next week i will be in usa again n i need your adivce about best us reloadable card
i want to use this card only online in websites lika amazon ebay fb etc
is it possible to find a card which allow me to load 2k to 10k per day n spent in online web sites ?
i have an account in chase....
i have bad experience before with greendot card ....!!
thnx for help guys

phaz0rz 08-06-2018 10:55 AM

Re: us guys i need your advice

As far as I know all of those reloadable cards require your SSN after you buy them and sign up for the customized card with your name on it online. Reloadable cards are backed by standard FDIC-insured bank accounts so all the Patriot Act regulations for banks apply to those cards. You're also not going to find one that allows you to load $2-10k daily from outside of USA.

You may be better buying a bunch of non-reloadable cards.

akela 08-06-2018 12:14 PM

ok no problem about SSN
idk but someone said try rushcard im not sure if this card will work with me or no ..also i called rushcard today they told me that i can add per day 3000$ direct deposit n spend 5k daily n no monthly fees !! im not sure but i need more info from guys who live there maybe they can help at this point

cobaogio7 08-07-2018 04:31 AM

why not use a payoneer card?

phaz0rz 08-07-2018 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akela (Post 935467)
ok no problem about SSN
idk but someone said try rushcard im not sure if this card will work with me or no ..also i called rushcard today they told me that i can add per day 3000$ direct deposit n spend 5k daily n no monthly fees !! im not sure but i need more info from guys who live there maybe they can help at this point

You have a SSN then? If you have your own SSN you shouldn't have a problem with any of this. If you're going to try to apply for a reloadable card with a stolen SSN it's not going to work. You'll be asked database questions which you won't be able to answer.

Go ahead and get yourself a Rushcard. But how are you going to load it once you leave USA?

akela 08-07-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 935625)
You have a SSN then? If you have your own SSN you shouldn't have a problem with any of this. If you're going to try to apply for a reloadable card with a stolen SSN it's not going to work. You'll be asked database questions which you won't be able to answer.

Go ahead and get yourself a Rushcard. But how are you going to load it once you leave USA?

no it is not stolen one ....
ya good point !! i think by direct deposit from my chase bank !!but the question is
do you think rushcrad is the best choice in online shopping >?

phaz0rz 08-08-2018 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akela (Post 935666)
no it is not stolen one ....
ya good point !! i think by direct deposit from my chase bank !!but the question is
do you think rushcrad is the best choice in online shopping >?

They're pretty much all the same. All of them are governed by Visa/MC + gov't regulations.

I guess loading from your US bank account would be a valid option. Just don't do anything shady to get a reloadable card.

yankee 08-08-2018 09:06 AM

why not just get another bank account and use a debit card?

akela 08-08-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 935833)
They're pretty much all the same. All of them are governed by Visa/MC + gov't regulations.

I guess loading from your US bank account would be a valid option. Just don't do anything shady to get a reloadable card.

thank you very much :)

akela 08-08-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 935841)
why not just get another bank account and use a debit card?

im trying to gather some good ideas !!
do you have any ideas n any suggestions ?

yankee 08-08-2018 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akela (Post 935868)
im trying to gather some good ideas !!
do you have any ideas n any suggestions ?

If you can open USA bank accounts, then just open any major bank account and get the free debit card. Might have a 3k or 5k spending limit daily. Business account would be a lot more.

phaz0rz 08-08-2018 12:49 PM

I believe my business debit cards have $10k daily spending limits so that's another option for you to consider, OP. If you're able to open a USA business bank account you could then wire transfer money into it from abroad and have access to the funds with your business debit card within 1-2 days.

You haven't mentioned how you have access to a SSN that isn't stolen. If you're thinking about using a SSN that doesn't belong to you, please don't do it. You would be screwing over some random USA citizen which could be any of us. By using a business bank account you would avoid having to use a SSN which may or may not have come from a shady source, and you'd be 100% legal.

You'll need to get an EIN (or ITIN, I presume, for a non-USA resident) from IRS.gov. Then you would need to form an LLC in any one of the 50 states. Then when you come to USA you would go to a bank with your LLC + EIN paperwork. I recommend a bigger bank like Bank of America or Wells Fargo. Larger banks have more useful online banking websites so doing things like wiring money into your business account would be easier.

akela 08-08-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 935876)
If you can open USA bank accounts, then just open any major bank account and get the free debit card. Might have a 3k or 5k spending limit daily. Business account would be a lot more.

im not sure if i can or no open business account !! it seems to me catching the stars easier than opening business account there lol
but i will try these prepaid cards lika rushcards n some said to me try "netspend nnn every day i knw more n more info

akela 08-08-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 935892)
I believe my business debit cards have $10k daily spending limits so that's another option for you to consider, OP. If you're able to open a USA business bank account you could then wire transfer money into it from abroad and have access to the funds with your business debit card within 1-2 days.

You haven't mentioned how you have access to a SSN that isn't stolen. If you're thinking about using a SSN that doesn't belong to you, please don't do it. You would be screwing over some random USA citizen which could be any of us. By using a business bank account you would avoid having to use a SSN which may or may not have come from a shady source, and you'd be 100% legal.

You'll need to get an EIN (or ITIN, I presume, for a non-USA resident) from IRS.gov. Then you would need to form an LLC in any one of the 50 states. Then when you come to USA you would go to a bank with your LLC + EIN paperwork. I recommend a bigger bank like Bank of America or Wells Fargo. Larger banks have more useful online banking websites so doing things like wiring money into your business account would be easier.

u knw bro ..one of the best things u mentioned now is wire transfer from abraod to businees account ....now i need to think about business account is it too hard to get ? high fees ? what r the requirements ? for those who travel alwys from place to place (not living in usa ) ?

WilliamPr 08-12-2018 01:15 PM

10k is pretty high anyway isń't it?
Normally would be around 2K and you can get this online by looking for "buy a VCC no registration needed" i.e.

altending360 08-12-2018 05:29 PM

If you come to the US and have a valid ssn and ID you can walk into TD and walk out with a card and account and not have to pay anything and close it before you leave.