Can not add wrong name card to verified paypal any more.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 01-12-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Can not add wrong name card to verified paypal any more..

So i recently noticed that it is not possible to add credit card with missmach name IF your paypal is verified by documents already? Only unverified accounts accepts cards with unmach name or what? I have a few verified accounts with situation like this.. It is EU accounts. Anyone noticed this????

Update:

FALSE ALARM !

Very sorry, seems it was NOT a problem of paypal or card or wallet. It was unstable working internet provider and later noticed connection broke several times during a try to add card. This caused PP errors. Now with a stable connection looks like everything back to basics and working.

Last edited by icecolder; 01-12-2021 at 08:02 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-12-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 39%
Default Re: Can not add wrong name card to verified paypal any more..

Can anyone confirm this?
Old 01-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Currently recovering scores of UK limits lifted accounts with dead phone numbers due to PSD2. Some of these haven't traded in a year and while recovering these we usually find we have to add new CC as the old would have expired.
All have gone well so far.
Will likely do a batch today and let you know if I hit a brick wall.
Old 01-12-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 47%

FALSE ALARM !

Very sorry, seems it was NOT a problem of paypal or card or wallet. It was unstable working internet provider and later noticed connection broke several times during a try to add card. This caused PP errors. Now with a stable connection looks like everything back to basics and working.

However spoted intersting change in card add process - as it was second card on account, it does not asked for 4 digits code- just my wallet sent a notification that PP wats to charge me 1 USD and do i agree- once i agreed to be charged, on PP side card was marked as verified. Was no need to add 4 digits code.. Something is changing for sure, hope changes will not be to big..
Old 03-04-2021

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecolder View Post
FALSE ALARM !

However spoted intersting change in card add process - as it was second card on account, it does not asked for 4 digits code- just my wallet sent a notification that PP wats to charge me 1 USD and do i agree- once i agreed to be charged, on PP side card was marked as verified. Was no need to add 4 digits code.. Something is changing for sure, hope changes will not be to big..
Hey what country paypal is it tho? Can you explain more about it ? You just create a new account and connect your VCC but didnt add 4 digit ? Paypal just ask you agree to charge vcc?

Thanks