eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   PrePaid cards, Simon, etc. to view Expanded Use (EXPUSE) number online -VERIFY PAYPAL (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/1876-prepaid-cards-simon-etc-view-expanded-use-expuse-number-online-verify-paypal.html)

DogFacedBoy 08-24-2007 03:56 PM

PrePaid cards, Simon, etc. to view Expanded Use (EXPUSE) number online -VERIFY PAYPAL

I just got back from the mall with 2 GC's in hand.

I am going to try and start selling again on EB and will use one of the cards for that. Can I use the same Simon GC to start a new "anonymous" PP account and then send payment from it to my verifed account for withdrawal?

At this point I don't plan on sending more than $500 for any one account so I am assuming that there shouldn'e be a problem.

Please let me know if you have and experience with this scenario.

Also, once I get the PP and EB accounts set up (if it is advisable and possible that is) how soon can I drain the money in the card? IOW, can I register the card at both PP and EB and once the accounts are established, leave the house and use the card to fill my gas tank?

Just would rather not have a bunch of money sitting in GC's to keep accounts open, kind of short on funds right now.

x2ruff4u 08-31-2007 01:10 AM

Dont, use your bro mom dads , pp account with social, i did that before with a simon card and new pp, got locked real fast T_T

all tho i havnt goten to that point using a family members pp with social, is wut i would do if i was desperate in ur situation..

Just to be on the safe side right?

DogFacedBoy 08-31-2007 10:10 AM

AS I have stated in other posts, I have been able to get 2 PP and 2 EB accounts up and running with the 2 Simon GCs.

Oddly enough though the balance on one card was $3 less than the other. When I checked the balance of each, EB took 3 separate $1 transactions from the one (I'm sure to verify the card) and nothing on the other.

SECondplaygames 11-28-2007 02:46 AM

PrePaid cards, Simon, etc. to view Expanded Use (EXPUSE) number online -VERIFY PAYPAL

I wanted to know if you can see the expanded use number through simon.com, when you purchase on of their gift cards? I need to lift the $500 limit.[/I]

aspkin 11-28-2007 02:54 AM

yep.. sure can

Simon gift account / gift card

SECondplaygames 11-28-2007 02:58 AM

the vcc's didn't work for me to register a new acc on ebay

any advice or suggestions? It said the could not process the cc info? Did ebay catch onto vcc? and Avs?

aspkin 11-28-2007 03:05 AM

You need to use the correct zip, numbers in address, city and state.

Everything else can be off a bit. Simon cards Do work, just keep trying.

pauluss 12-11-2007 05:11 AM

PrePaid cards where you can view Expanded Use (EXPUSE) number online

Hi All

In the forever amount of hoops you need to jump through that is PayPal i am at the final post

Having already
1. Set up direct debit
2. verfied bank a/c via micro deposits
3. supplied business info
4. added credit card
5. verfied phone with automated PIN now

and I now have to charge £1.00 to my credit card to generate a x4 digit expanded use number (expuse) or i am am limited to annual receiving limit of £1,700

On the previous x3 UK paypals i have set up i have had to call my card provider to get this number but this is strictly against paypals terms

Is there any virtual pre paid card out there where i can get this Expanded Use (Expuse) via the online self serve portal ?

Any advice anyone ? thanks

PAULUSS
ps wonderful how PayPal highlight ALL these steps you must take prior to sign up isnt it lol !

aspkin 12-11-2007 06:10 AM

You probably won't find a gift card that can do that, you need to look for a prepaid DEBIT card.

This would be one example:

https://www.allaccesscard.com/prepaid-debit-card/

ebayhateluv 12-11-2007 06:43 AM

Yes, aspkins right--- this one does work- got it on 2 dif pp accts

pauluss 12-11-2007 09:52 AM

thanks for the responses guys - this is great info for USA based PayPal users

Any guidance or help from forum members from the UK regarding this ?

The CashPlus mastercard allows this but you are limited to one and one only :(

Rosanna 12-11-2007 03:22 PM

It worked with simon card about 1 month ago. just log into your account and it shows on the transaction summary page.

woodant 12-26-2007 03:29 PM

How to verify Papay using simon card?

Hi, maybe this is a silly question but I couldn't find it here.

I opened a new paypal account and want to verify it.

But paypal only offer two ways to do the verification: adding my bank account OR applying for a paypal credit card.

I saw someone discussed about using their simon card and paying 1.95 to get verified, can anyone tell me how to do so?

really thanks

Ballsack 12-26-2007 03:57 PM

You can't verify with a cc.

DogFacedBoy 01-28-2008 10:19 AM

Expanded Use number?

Is this something new?
Went to register a PP acct and said in order to use it for funding they had to verify it. So they tooka $1.95 debit from it and said that there would be a note of an Expanded Use Number in my statement which I found at the Simon site. The problem is that they request a 4-digit number and the number they sent was like 9 digits. Itried to enter in the first four digits...nada, then the last four digits...nada and now I am down to my third strike. If I don't enter the correct number the card will not be able to be used for funding, yeah after they've taken a bunch off of it already.

How do I find this number without red-flagging myself?

Chris Hanson 01-28-2008 10:23 AM

Your not having any luck are you with Ebay and paypal

FUKEBAY!! 01-28-2008 10:23 AM

mine always says paypal**** its usually the last 4 numbers.....sorry cant be of any help

ebayhateluv 01-28-2008 10:29 AM

Hi- look for the 4 numbers next to the Letters I.e. Paypal ExpandedUse3508.....not the phone number or acct ref number...look by the Letters...

DogFacedBoy 01-28-2008 10:48 AM

I think that was my first try. I contacted them by email and asked...I'll report back. Don't want to get a third strike.
As I said, this was almost a throw away account to use while I set some others up and let them season

hudsummer 02-07-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy (Post 22383)
Is this something new?
Went to register a PP acct and said in order to use it for funding they had to verify it. So they tooka $1.95 debit from it and said that there would be a note of an Expanded Use Number in my statement which I found at the Simon site. The problem is that they request a 4-digit number and the number they sent was like 9 digits. Itried to enter in the first four digits...nada, then the last four digits...nada and now I am down to my third strike. If I don't enter the correct number the card will not be able to be used for funding, yeah after they've taken a bunch off of it already.

How do I find this number without red-flagging myself?

I am having the same issue any help with the expanded use issue

ebayhateluv 02-07-2008 12:45 PM

Its Always here:
PAYPAL EXPANDUSEXXXX or here

XXXXPAYPAL EXPANDUSE

or here

Paypal XXXX EXPANDUSE
P.s. youre browser is ok to view the screen? you are viewing this from the online bk statement,
I also have recd it over the phone from bank rep... Maybe look to the next line of your statement,
EX:

debit 02052008
check 1925 450.00 ach

credit 02072008

Paypal Expanduse XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1.95

XXXX XXXXXXXXX

debit 02082008 100.00

twdell 02-07-2008 03:39 PM

if you got the expanded use route you will still have to provise a ss# eventually, right?