Vanilla Visa / MasterCard / Vanilla Gift Card All Questions Vanilla! - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Quick question on Vanilla Visas

Can you upload your information (name etc...) to them. If not what $20 cards can you do this with?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-24-2008

Longevity: 90%

You can buy vanilla mastercards at shell stations and money marts. You need to enter your ebay/paypal information on-line in the vanilla mastercard site so that the address verification will work. Mine worked on paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to lotsof baskets For This Useful Post:
aking (09-17-2010)
Old 04-19-2009

Are Vanilla Visa's off "The List" now? I was using them a lot and having a roaring success. I would buy them at the local CVS - register the correct name and address for the eBay account that I was using them with and eBay and PAYPAL took them - no problem. Last week I bought 3 new Vanilla Visa's because eBay is linking my accounts to my original account that was suspended last Summer. Unfortunately, PAYPAL will not accept them because they say that they cannot comfirm identity. I just bought 4 new Simon Gift accounts and used my Vanilla Visa's. Here's the thing. I actually got a real human being from eBay's Trust & Safety on the phone and they said that my accounts were being linked financially. I went over all the information I gave out and the only leak in the bucket is that I sometimes used the debit cards I got with my bank accounts and they have all my real information on them. This is the only thing I can think of. I have read the guide - I KNOW THE DRILL
On the other hand, my son got his account suspended for being linked to my old account and we do not share any financial stuff. So how did they link him? He had the account for almost 6 months before they suspended him. He used his old PAYPAL account with his new eBay account and I figured that he would eventually get caught - but then they would have linked him to his old account (that got suspended because it was linked to my old account) - right? Anyway, eBay keeps linking me and I cannot figure out how. Recently they have suspended a bunch of my accounts - then re-instated them - then suspended them again. Go figure. I am sure that they are on the look out for me so I cannot make a false move.

Last edited by Brendaleigh; 04-19-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-19-2009

Longevity: 87%

Vanillamastercards work perfect for Canadian paypal and ebay accounts, i use them every 2 weeks to pay me seller fees. Just make sure you register the card first at vanillamastercard.com. I`m not sure about the states because i don't have any accounts there. If anybody needs vanilla mastercards for his CA account just pm me. I got a shop 3 blocks from my house that sells them.
Old 04-19-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

I used one last night on ebay & paypal. no problem. registered the stealth address to the card before I used it tho. but most of the time I don't even do that.
Old 04-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendaleigh View Post
Are Vanilla Visa's off "The List" now? I was using them a lot and having a roaring success. I would buy them at the local CVS - register the correct name and address for the eBay account that I was using them with and eBay and PAYPAL took them - no problem. Last week I bought 3 new Vanilla Visa's because eBay is linking my accounts to my original account that was suspended last Summer. Unfortunately, PAYPAL will not accept them because they say that they cannot comfirm identity. I just bought 4 new Simon Gift accounts and used my Vanilla Visa's. Here's the thing. I actually got a real human being from eBay's Trust & Safety on the phone and they said that my accounts were being linked financially. I went over all the information I gave out and the only leak in the bucket is that I sometimes used the debit cards I got with my bank accounts and they have all my real information on them. This is the only thing I can think of. I have read the guide - I KNOW THE DRILL
On the other hand, my son got his account suspended for being linked to my old account and we do not share any financial stuff. So how did they link him? He had the account for almost 6 months before they suspended him. He used his old PAYPAL account with his new eBay account and I figured that he would eventually get caught - but then they would have linked him to his old account (that got suspended because it was linked to my old account) - right? Anyway, eBay keeps linking me and I cannot figure out how. Recently they have suspended a bunch of my accounts - then re-instated them - then suspended them again. Go figure. I am sure that they are on the look out for me so I cannot make a false move.
Vanilla Visa works ok. Sometimes they get declined but keep re-trying and eventually it goes thru.
Old 06-01-2009

I have had terrible luck with Vanilla Visa and was told that it is because all they confirm with is the zip code and this is not enough for eBay or PAYPAL. I use Simon right now but I am worried because all my Credit Card numbers look the same. Who else is good to use now? I am in the cross-hairs of eBay right now and they are looking for me to pop up. Anything that looks fishy might get all my accounts suspended. I think that the similar Credit cards is suspicious. What do you think?
Old 06-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

brand new credit cards will not link you at all..i use simon 98% of the time.
Old 06-03-2009

Do you not worry that all your credit cards have close to the same number and the same expiration date?
Old 06-03-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

No, that is not something to worry about. Do you think you're the only one using any card you use? Simon's all start with the same 4, sometimes same 8, and there are plenty of people using them.
Old 07-27-2009

Longevity: 85%

I have the same problem when i try create U.S. EBAY accounts - which gift card to use?
Old 03-09-2013

Longevity: 64%
Default vanilla visa and ebay

hi im trying to use my vanilla mastercard that i purchased today to reg to sell on ebay but it is not going through! anyone have an idea on what cards to use or forms of payment?
Old 03-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

This is a 4 year old thread.
Not much information here is still valid.

CLOSED
Closed Thread