Citi, Bank Of America, Discover, Anyone used their Virtual Credit Card - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 07-09-2011
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Citi, Bank Of America, Discover, Anyone used their Virtual Credit Card

If you have a Citi, Discover, of Bank Of America Credit Card they allow you to create virtual credit card numbers, has anyone used these before and do they work for eBay and Amazon?

Just signed up for the Citi card should be here within 2 weeks.
The Following User Says Thank You to unfortuantemistake For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (07-09-2011)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-09-2011

Most of the VCC that I've tried work with them.

I just make up names and addresses that never match the card holder's name and they work.

I'm not sure how it looks on the other end of the verification. If the info shows as a match or just no response to most of it.
Old 07-09-2011
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
Most of the VCC that I've tried work with them.

I just make up names and addresses that never match the card holder's name and they work.

I'm not sure how it looks on the other end of the verification. If the info shows as a match or just no response to most of it.
Thanks for the response, but that answer has nothing to do with my question.
Old 07-09-2011

The question you are asking could result in the VCC not working any longer, if the answer is posted all over the world wide web.

You might get a better answer if you asked people to PM you.
Old 07-10-2011

Longevity: 78%

Did you research to see if the information can mismatch? I've researched this before a long time ago and came across the answer as yes they do generate 1 time use random card numbers that expire in 24 hours. But the difference is you can't just put it any false information you want to and it'll go through.

I have not personally tried this but I researched it at lengths months ago. Also banks will immediately raise red flags if you keep using random information for ordering items (even though you aren't ordering it is putting charges through) which will most likely get the card reported as stolen or the account as compromised.

Like I said I have not personally tried this, but I have researched it.
Old 07-10-2011
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axcend View Post
Did you research to see if the information can mismatch? I've researched this before a long time ago and came across the answer as yes they do generate 1 time use random card numbers that expire in 24 hours. But the difference is you can't just put it any false information you want to and it'll go through.

I have not personally tried this but I researched it at lengths months ago. Also banks will immediately raise red flags if you keep using random information for ordering items (even though you aren't ordering it is putting charges through) which will most likely get the card reported as stolen or the account as compromised.

Like I said I have not personally tried this, but I have researched it.
I have researched it as well, I know all about its capabilites and how it works, however I have not heard from anyone that has used it for stealth accounts, which is what my original question is asking.

As far as billing goes, I'm pretty sure all Amazon verifys is the billing zip code, so as long as I choose addresses within my zip code, I shouldnt have to change the billing address, therefore not raising a flag with the bank.

I like when I get PM's from moderators telling me to chill out, why don't you tell those who have nothing to contribute to my question not to post?
Old 07-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

'You' dont decide who posts in a thread. If others take time to post and you dont like it, then introduce yourself to the REPORT button.

No need to be crass as you have been
Peace & Mungbeans
GB
lakeman (07-10-2011)
Old 07-10-2011
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake View Post
I like when I get PM's from moderators telling me to chill out, why don't you tell those who have nothing to contribute to my question not to post?
Somewhere along the line, you got the idea this forum must exist solely for your needs.

Doesn't work that way, this s a forum for everyone...especially those without attitudes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
bballaw1 (07-12-2011), lakeman (07-10-2011)
Old 07-26-2011
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

These do not work because they have to pass AVS testing with paypal, so the address has to match almost exactly to what is on the billing for the credit card, the name not so much.... but if you go changing the address every five minutes, you'll get a call from your bank!
Old 07-27-2011
MU
Threadstarter  

Works perfectly for Amazon. You don't have to change anything on the billing information, Amazon doesn't even verify the billing zip code of the card.

Works like a charm.