eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   Do I have to use real name on Walmart Prepaid Visa Green Card for Amazon? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/39446-do-i-have-use-real-name-walmart-prepaid-visa-green-card-amazon.html)

sharks.n.wolves 11-19-2011 07:18 PM

Do I have to use real name on Walmart Prepaid Visa Green Card for Amazon?

Hello there.

Do I have to use a real name on Walmart Visa Debit Green Dot Card when registering it online? Can I use the Temporarily card? Or Should I wait for the new one to arrive? It asks for a Social Security Number, Do I give them a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ SSN#? Do I have to use a real address or a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address? If I give them a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address than my card will be lost forever most likely...Please help...thank you.

jeffweico 11-19-2011 08:42 PM

You MUST give them your real information. This is the same under the law as applying for a BANK ACCOUNT. If you falsify the information, it is a federal offense. Don't do it.

These prepaid cards are not really good for REGISTERING on Amazon. Gift cards work better for that. But you can use the checking account attached to the Wal-Mart Card to receive money. They don't seem to care that the account is in a different name than the deposit and they won't give your real information to Amazon.

Sell4more2 11-19-2011 09:45 PM

Couldn't put it better!

LoopHole 11-19-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 288303)
You MUST give them your real information. This is the same under the law as applying for a BANK ACCOUNT. If you falsify the information, it is a federal offense. Don't do it.

These prepaid cards are not really good for REGISTERING on Amazon. Gift cards work better for that. But you can use the checking account attached to the Wal-Mart Card to receive money. They don't seem to care that the account is in a different name than the deposit and they won't give your real information to Amazon.

Gotta go get me one of these asap. Any other stores offer these cards that have an account attached to them?

sharks.n.wolves 11-20-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 288303)

What store sell these Gift Cards? Walmart, Kmart???

jeffweico 11-20-2011 01:30 AM

Just google "prepaid mastercard" or "prepaid visa" - there are a ton of them. Be aware, however, that just like with banks, some WILL care that the name coming ion on the deposit does not match. Others will not. Wal-Mart is one of the cards that does not care.

Even then, keep the amount sof money coming in REASONABLE. The larger the dollar amounts, the more scrutiny your account will receive.