eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   Stealth Withdrawal From Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/53769-stealth-withdrawal-paypal.html)

dadarkda 12-03-2012 09:00 PM

Stealth Withdrawal From Paypal

How do I withdraw money from a stealth Paypal account without using any of my personal information? I've been reading a lot and if the answer is on this forum it has somehow eluded me. Any help would be great!

ps. I have bought the eBay Stealth Book and read through it. I'm just not clear if I can create any bank account/credit/debit card with none of my personal info and attach it to my Paypal account.

octour 12-04-2012 10:20 AM

Yes, go get a new bank account and only use it for PP. PP can not see anything other than your account #. They will send you two small deposits, you then go back to PP and enter those amounts to verify. It will take 3-4 business days to show up.

Keep 1 bank acct per 1 PP and 1 e bay acct. That's it, no more. Or they will link you and screw you both accounts.

Don't take every cent out of your PP acct. That will raise a flag and never have more than $500 in there in case they get you on something else. Leave some money in there to pay your e bay fees. I usually only take out my profits and leave the e bay fees behind so they can take them out at the end of the month with no problems and no charging the card on file.

It's easy, just do it.

Roscoe 12-04-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by octour (Post 398395)
Yes, go get a new bank account and only use it for PP. PP can not see anything other than your account #. They will send you two small deposits, you then go back to PP and enter those amounts to verify. It will take 3-4 business days to show up.

Keep 1 bank acct per 1 PP and 1 e bay acct. That's it, no more. Or they will link you and screw you both accounts.

Don't take every cent out of your PP acct. That will raise a flag and never have more than $500 in there in case they get you on something else. Leave some money in there to pay your e bay fees. I usually only take out my profits and leave the e bay fees behind so they can take them out at the end of the month with no problems and no charging the card on file.

It's easy, just do it.

From my readings that's not always true. Your bank does provide your name when PP removes those Micro deposits. However, from my understanding it's a Manual review, not done automatically.

I've known several people who have had their accounts immediately Limited after the Micro deposits were withdrawan. That's why it's a good habit to link a bank account immediately so you know it's a good Stealth account.

ninex 02-15-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roscoe (Post 398397)
From my readings that's not always true. Your bank does provide your name when PP removes those Micro deposits. However, from my understanding it's a Manual review, not done automatically.

I've known several people who have had their accounts immediately Limited after the Micro deposits were withdrawan. That's why it's a good habit to link a bank account immediately so you know it's a good Stealth account.

So dont bank verify pp right away? Hmm I have not heard that, but who the heck am I. I have not experienced this either so...:juggle:

rsot 02-15-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Correct the bank will provide the name because MONEY is being SENT to pp - so the SENDER's name will be shown on the receipt. Whether on not pp acts on it is another matter...

Sandy D 02-15-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninex (Post 421553)
So dont bank verify pp right away? Hmm I have not heard that, but who the heck am I. I have not experienced this either so...:juggle:

No it does not.

Many take 2-4 business days.

Only a few ever show up sooner.

cantzme 02-19-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Can you explain this a bit further? Since this wasn't addressed on the stealth guide... What do you mean link the bank account immediately? Do you mean linking it without the deposits and using the online option? :confused:

Sandy D 03-01-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cantzme (Post 423228)
Can you explain this a bit further? Since this wasn't addressed on the stealth guide... What do you mean link the bank account immediately? Do you mean linking it without the deposits and using the online option? :confused:

I believe he meant instant verify.

tkob 05-04-2013 01:47 AM

So is instant verify an option for any bank you may sign up with that had online banking? I havent gotten a clear answer on this either....as people seem to disagree on the topic.

GreenBean 05-04-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkob (Post 446311)
So is instant verify an option for any bank you may sign up with that had online banking? I havent gotten a clear answer on this either....as people seem to disagree on the topic.

Preferable to state your intended bank.

Not sure there is disagreement as such.

Different methods chosen by different people.

Ages ago there is a post by aspkin that he uses instant verify.

Never heard him scream he had issues.

Actual bank name might be of help.

:typing: